Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:39 PM

How To Open A Dollar Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Dollar Account? (864 Views)

Naira Crisis:i Was Just Charged #398/400 To A Dollar...pics / Naira Crashes To 700 Naira Per A Dollar! IPOB Youths Come In Lets Celebrate / Naira Now 172 Naira To A Dollar. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Dollar Account? by misssexyu(f): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2008
pls can u guyz kindly give me hints on how to open a dollar account here in nigeria.
Re: How To Open A Dollar Account? by jerseyguy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2008
Open a domicilliary account that is dominated in $. You can Google nairaland to read up on domicilliary account (use search function at the bottom). There is tread not too far from yours with the question about the "best" domicilliary account. You may want to read that as well. Further, if you are going to use it for business, find out about the necessary documentation and EFCC/CNB limits on transfers (I don't know them, but I am setting up another post to ask that question).

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Going Into PVC Pipe Production / How To Invest #2,500 / I Have N3m To Invest In Any Lucartive Business,no Fake Ideas Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.