Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (285085 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (432) (Go Down)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2006
Classy Chelsea: From Glorious Jose's Era To Infinity!

The New Project for the coming Season!

If you are Blue fan, Can you please identify yourself here.

1) Akolawole

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2006
I am a true Blue

UP BLUES!!! UP BLUES!!! UP BLUES!!! UP BLUES!!! UP BLUES!!! UP BLUES!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2006
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Rena(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2006
Blue is the true color of the male gender and mostly favored by the female gender. so if you a true Blue then you a truely a champ that people should be afraid of.  When the Blues are talking the other personnels shot their mouths and listen up.   let al  da tru blues say Hola.

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2006
thats good

hola, hola

keep on coming the blues
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2006
yeah rite,

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2006
Emi o ni fi owo osi juwe ile club mi! I wunt use my left hand to talk bout my club! ! ! Up blues.
Nxt season wil b d bomb!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rasque(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2006
[size=16pt]BLUES 4EVA[/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rasque(m): 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2006
[size=32pt]BLUE
RULES !!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by under18(f): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2006
AM now an Arsenal fan who just dumped Man U.
I cannot change .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2006
thanks for showing up Blues

@ lordimpaq

are you looking for somebody?

BLUES RULE THE WORLD including NAIRALAND
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Priscila(f): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2006
Kola!
Is it now by force you have to look for blues who are very rare on this forum?
just read the thread! its a stereotype of names like Amodu and rasque.
thanks for disgracing yourselves you three gentle men.
I think you have known Roman cant buy fans despite his millions. the only thing money cant buy.
I welcome you to the only heavenly and earthly army Arsenal-O2 for life.

Lordimpaq dont be an addition here including under18. lets see who the real blues are.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2006
ah prissy am a blue fan shocked shocked shocked

gunner for lyfe
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Grizzly(m): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2006
Yeh! Prissy, wetin be ur own?
tht was harsh  shocked shocked cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Priscila(f): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2006
Muks
I know you are a "le blue" cos henry is currently in that jersey in the name of France.
I also support them now after my love Brazil was ousted. Arsenal is a french team in England and am with you in that fan club,
But next time, know that Brazil is not a team to play around with.

Grizzly!
I knew you would change to arsenal and now that you 've made it official welcome and sign forms for only US$225.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2006
@ Priscilia

you don come again, just cool down you will soon see the Blues and mind you blue is joining you people, okay
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2006
Priss wink
dont make it easy for grizz to come to arsenal oooooo grin grin grin

sorry oo its just that les bleus are fantastic and can beat the dsamba boys anyday grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2006
@ Mukina2 and Prisccy

What do you want here?

This is for Chelsea's fan. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2006
I wonder o

i never knew Priscilia and Mukina are also among disturbance {ANTI CHELSEA}

this room is the blues to show themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2006
talkin of 02 for life, its gonna be emirates for life,

a true gunner, thats who i am

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by D3n3n(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2006
true blue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2006
@D3n3n

u no do am well,

try attach the picture well,

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2006
!akola
sorry ooo grin grin grin grin grin
gunners 4 lyfe!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by under18(f): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2006
So I have heard all blues are joining Winners at a fee.
nairalanders you really make my days nowadays.
Some people really spice topics up.

Amodu. am also anti-chelsea include me in that group of Prisci,mukina and all arsenal fans.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2006
Akola and Amodu lemme help the only blues fans on nairaland are

1.akola
2,amodu
3,wormedup
4 grizzly angry angry angry

and who tongue tongue
any blue ladies??

amodu ure wrong the gunners rock nairaland wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by under18(f): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2006
Woi the club with only 4 men?
It must be the most hated on nairaland.
You must be extremely loud more than Morinho to be a blue.

which lady can be in such a physical team?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2006
ah under18 wait till Akola sees that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2006
Youguys want to be provingstrong head, why can you go and create a thread for una self and leave this place.

that aside it wontbe long when you will startseeing the blues showing up, so dont be surprisewhen you find out that the blues have already take over the Nairaland forum.

And for you Under18 i never knew you were part of them dont worry i have known you now as an anti chelsea, okay.

mukina2 well done ooo, i wo omo lepa kala yen ku ise mo osuba kare laye fun e.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2006
amodu wat language is that and wat du u mean?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by hucarson(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2006
The Gunners can't form a thread cos they r too many.
There should be over 30,000 gooners on NL.
No organisation. No co-ordination. They are just like 'em Barbarians in the Old Roman Empire.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Grizzly(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2006
Thats right boi,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2006
you mean they are has plenty as that of fuji house of comotion!!! grin grin grin
how can theybe orgnised, when fuji house is not organised.

Mukina, i mean cudos to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.