Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (284753 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Pataki: 4:05pm On May 25, 2008
@ Akolawole,

Only a first class Idiot will predict that Jose will take you to the CL finals as Grant as done for you guys.
grin Can you please remind how much Sepe team made financially from getting to the finals of the CL? My mind seems hazy at the moment. tongue

Who reckoned with Chelsea after the sack of Murudinho? I heard you mentioning points here about Arsenal and ManU, is that not the same way you had season after season when Hose Murudinho was there? How far did it take you guys in the CL? tongue

Do you guys expect magic from AG within the space of months not even up to a year? You are already in your season of no trophies now grin CL you miss am, EPL you had and lost it too. Your only savior has been sacked now! Very soon Roman will have to start looking up to our own NFA for inspiration. cheesy cheesy Who says good things no dey Nigeria. grin grin

Congratulations to all sepe fans worldwide! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:32pm On May 25, 2008
Pataki:

@ Akolawole,
[b]

You are already in your season of no trophies now grin CL you miss am, EPL you had and lost it too.

Chooses to twist the topic into aw he wants it to be. . . . A few minutes ago he was commending AG for getting to the final. . now he's making mockery of missed finals. . .

So why else do you think AG had to go? Now you think AG is our saviour? Will you want AG to be your Manager for the next 3 seasons? They keep avoiding the question. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Pataki: 4:36pm On May 25, 2008
nateevs:

Chooses to twist the topic into aw he wants it to be. . . . A few minutes ago he was commending AG for getting to the final. . now he's making mockery of missed finals. . .

So why else do you think AG had to go? Now you think AG is our saviour? Will you want AG to be your Manager for the next 3 seasons? They keep avoiding the question. .

I am not a Sepe fan, anything outside of Gunners, I will so choose to speak in whatever mood I so desire. grin Can you please then answer my questions, if supposing I tend to keep avoiding the questions?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dyabman(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2008
"In my philosophy it was a very bad one because in football 'almost' means defeat and Chelsea almost won the Carling Cup, almost won the Champions League and almost won the Premier League. Almost is nothing.

"After two titles per season for the last three years there were zero titles this season, which in my philosophy means a really bad season. Maybe in the philosophy of a loser this was a great season, which I respect."

THAT IS THE SPECIAL ONE FOR REAL., BABA PLS COME BACK.

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrKitaun(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2008
y'all chavs are shameless ingrates  cool

u should be happy Grant either cluelessly, listlessly or fortunately got u to the UCL finals, something JM couldnt do  tongue

and anyone that feels JM wasnt losing it when he lost his job is either being perenially foolish or outright dyslexic  cool

who gives a f@ck about who u hire next ?  undecided

CHELSEA IS DEVOID OF CLASS ! dont u get it ?  undecided

all you got is a bunch of glory-hunters swarming round ur club and dont give me that BS about being trophyless, lets wait and see what becomes of u when u HIRE RIJKAARD and u are faced with another trophyless season, I will love to see how many chavs will remain  cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 4:59pm On May 25, 2008
Continue drinking the panadol folks . . . we're loving it over here, the nearest lagon is 12miles west tongue grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrKitaun(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2008
who is drinking panadol for ur heartaches undecided

we are rubbing sh@t in ur gaddem faces . . .dont u get it ? undecided tongue

CLASS-LESS CLUB, CLASS-LESS MANAGEMENT, ASINWI OWNER ! OLOWO-IGBO grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2008
Chelsea always keep us entertained even off-season, so much politricks at the club.

Grant has packed his house up and is heading back to Israel. He is feeling hurt and betrayed and he says he knows who is behind it . . . . .  grin grin grin . . . . . .well Baba Grant, welcome to the paranoid world of Chelsea where Roman plays his staff against each other. . . . . . You were happy to throw stones when you didn't live in the glass house. . . . . but now you live in the glass house, you can see that it is no joke. . . . . now you are crying off to Israel like a little kid who lost his toys . . . . . be a man and handle it like a man would. . . . . like Jose did. . . . . because when it was his turn, you and Kenyon were holding meeting with Klinsmann, plotting to replace him . . . . et tu Brute?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 6:31pm On May 25, 2008
I aint no Chelsea fan and i couldnt care less if you guys get relegated but i think Avram's sack is unfair i mean forget that he didnt win anything he is not to blame for yall going trophyless this season most of the players had their hearts elsewhere after Mourinho's exit Malouda is a very good example granted he signed Anelka which was a disaster but any sensible organization would give this guy time to build his own squad.Keep sacking and hiring and in another 3 seasons Newcastle's case would be better compared to yall
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2008
You guys are well and truly classless

@somze
What did you think you would have won this season if Mourinho was still coach?His magic had expired and he knew it thats why he ran off!! Why blame Grant was he the one that took the spot-kick that made you lose the UCL final havent you guys always sucked at shootouts have you forgotten your semifinal losses to Liverpool and also the Community Shield?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2008
A-40:

@somze
What did you think you would have won this season if Mourinho was still coach?His magic had expired and he knew it thats why he ran off!! Why blame Grant was he the one that took the spot-kick that made you lose the UCL final havent you guys always sucked at shootouts have you forgotten your semifinal losses to Liverpool and also the Community Shield?

So what do you think about Wenger's magic. . . ? Muorinho has trophies to show for the past three seasons at least. . . where's wenger's?. . . Grant was not sacked because he did not win the Champions League. . . he was going to leave irrespective of the victory. .and he knew it. . .

Rubbish talk. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 7:40pm On May 25, 2008
A-40:

I aint no Chelsea fan and i couldnt care less if you guys get relegated but i think Avram's sack is unfair i mean forget that he didnt win anything he is not to blame for yall going trophyless this season most of the players had their hearts elsewhere after Mourinho's exit Malouda is a very good example granted he signed Anelka which was a disaster but any sensible organization would give this guy time to build his own squad.Keep sacking and hiring and in another 3 seasons Newcastle's case would be better compared to yall

Listen mate, we got no problems with Grant . . . . . he did well . . . . but we know we can do better, thats all.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 8:37pm On May 25, 2008
Unlike the voyeurs, we frown at mediocrity. Excuses like young squad, team building or nearly won don't quite cut across at west london. cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2008
A-40:

@somze

Whose magic has expired?

Jose?

You must be on high, thats why comments from 4play and Rikky are alwaysmadein heaven.

They hardly let fanatics get into their thinking grin

JM's chelsea will not lose to Barnsley with 30 minutes to go cry

JM's chelsea will not draw a match afterleading 3-1

JM's chelsea will not lose a final match after leading up till 60_something minutes.

JM's chelsea will qualify for the final of champions league when we have to play Fernabache and liverpool at stamford bridge(forthe 2nd leg).

I am not a pro-Rijkaard for this job.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 9:44pm On May 25, 2008
@All

I thought the £2m car gift was a rumour until i read it from UK respected Newspaper:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/may/25/chelsea.premierleague
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by akinalabi(m): 10:24pm On May 25, 2008
Akolawole:

Whose magic has expired?

Jose?

You must be on high, thats why comments from 4play and Rikky are alwaysmadein heaven.

They hardly let fanatics get into their thinking grin

JM's chelsea will not lose to Barnsley with 30 minutes to go cry

JM's chelsea will not draw a match afterleading 3-1

JM's chelsea will not lose a final match after leading up till 60_something minutes.

JM's chelsea will qualify for the final of champions league when we have to play Fernabache and liverpool at stamford bridge(forthe 2nd leg).

Jose couldn't take Chelsea to the finals. . . Period!

His team lost to Liverpool twice in three years and the excuse is
that the second legs were played at Anfield! shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by niyooo(m): 11:01pm On May 25, 2008
As others have said I wonder why you Ass**nal and Woman DisU. fans dey take medicine for our headache?  AG was doomed to get the boot whether he won or lost. I'm sure your skulls aint too thick to prevent that penetrating?  undecided It was only a matter of time and as you've been challenged, if you love AG that much why don't y'all campaign for him to take over at your clubs?  angry Maybe you are all scared because we are about to get it right this time. We are not like others who believe all that matters is participating. Winning is all that counts and if you aren't getting it, Y should we console ourselves with at least we tried when there's a better option?  shocked Abeg make una stop to dey take panadol for out headache. Shi ke nan.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 12:11am On May 26, 2008
@Akin

What is the essence of playing in the final without winning the cup?

Do you know how many times Nigeria played in african Nations cup final without winning?

As an Oldie, i hope you rememeber Mighty Jets of Jos who played in the finals of Naija's FA cup for about 12 times without winning any.

Glorify yourself in stupid finals. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:20am On May 26, 2008
I wonder what their problem is sef. We have thanked him for what he did. Wht else do we do? He's been sacked and that is it. . If you like him this much ask for him to join your coaching crew.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrKitaun(m): 2:26am On May 26, 2008
nateevs:

I wonder what their problem is sef. We have thanked him for what he did. Wht else do we do? He's been sacked and that is it. . If you like him this much ask for him to join your coaching crew.

get over it tongue !

didnt y'all see he was no good then undecided now he leads u to where no one has ever before and U ALL CASTIGATE HIM! SHAME tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 3:53am On May 26, 2008
@Dr Kit

Was Wenger's taking Arsenal to Champions league final 2 seasons ago an achievement?

I need your answer to this?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2008
@ the people clamoring for Hiddink's appointment

Here you go: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7419889.stm
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2008
'nearly' is not one of the things we appreciate at the bridge.
u guys might be ok with wengay and his new fouund partner "trophyless"; that's not the kind of crew we want here.
i'm not so surprised though; after repeated faliures it's only right u get used to it! tongue

grant has done his part; we all appreciate it. but with all due respect, this is not the kind of expectations we'd want to live with.
so dr kitaun grin , enjoy ur failures with the arse and keep it up with the "classless, history less" et al rants; hopefully u won't lose ur voice while at it tongue
we don't intend going trophyless again; we all know u guys don't have a problem with "no trophies please". "just pass the ball around and have a good season".
i heard wengay's checking to add AG to his coaching staff; good news shocked

@all,

generally i've been reading through the posts here and there are a lot of BS being spat here.
amazingly, the whole lot of the arse fans are spewing puke ! why ?
do we have to be contented with failure like they are ? "wait till next season" for the past 3yrs
i have made a decision at this point; all arse fans' comments are here by ignored ! till someone reasonable shows up.

loyika,
come gather ur muppetic children o !!!! kitaun has joined them so u r in deep poop !! tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2008
The rumor of who is taking over is getting more interesting with JM issuing Inter midnight ultimatum to offer him the job or look elsewhere.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=711155

Could JM possibly be on his way back SB?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:59pm On May 26, 2008
wormedup:

'nearly' is not one of the things we appreciate at the bridge.
we all know u guys don't have a problem with "no trophies please". "just pass the ball around and have a good season".
do we have to be contented with failure like they are ? "wait till next season" for the past 3yrs

Priceless!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 1:09pm On May 26, 2008
I don't know if this website is to be trusted but it is now reporting at 13.43 today that Jose has joined Inter.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=711257
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kaydkay(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2008
Players leaving Chelsea this summer:
Tal Ben Haim, Steve Sidwell, Flourent Malouda, Pizzaro, Schevchenko, Ferreira.

Check out more news @ www.sports-fanatics-4ever..com
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dyabman(m): 3:20pm On May 26, 2008
I'M REALLY ENJOYING YOURS POST DUDES AND DUDETS KEEP IT UP, Akolawole thanks for your support , its nice been a football fanatic not a faker like DR.KITTEN, (dr.kit)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 3:41pm On May 26, 2008
Can Rjikaard control the egocentric players in our camp?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by manickal(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2008
has Rijkaard finally been appointed.?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2008
dyabman:

I'M REALLY ENJOYING YOURS POST DUDES AND DUDETS KEEP IT UP, Akolawole thanks for your support , its nice been a football fanatic not a faker like DR.KITTEN, (dr.kit)

Thanks for your complement but i need to correct this

1) i am just a fan NOT fanatics

2) Dr Kit is not a fake, he may be a gunner but he's well versed in the game and he's seceretary-general of Elders council here.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Pataki: 6:44pm On May 26, 2008
Akolawole:

Was Wenger's taking Arsenal to Champions league final 2 seasons ago an achievement?

Are you now trying to compare Wenger to Grant?

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.