Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (285074 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rasputinn(m): 6:29am On Nov 13, 2008
'' Arsenal is undermining the Carlings Cup by using it youngsters,
"It’s all about winning trophies when you’re a big club,"
The fact we’ve won the Carling Cup twice in the last four years and Arsenal have won none justifies our policy"

Those were the foolish utternaces that Ray Wilkins spewed from his soak away-like mouth.

Who's laughing now tongue tongue cry cry cry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rasputinn(m): 6:36am On Nov 13, 2008
Now the whole world knows that Ray Wilkins is just dumb and foolish
So after all the rantings about fielding strong squads against even the weakest teams being a guaranty for winning trophies,y'all still went ahead and lost to 10-man Burnley  shocked shocked shocked,@ stamford bridge of all places 

Well now that chelski got BURNT, I  guess I must not fail to congratulate Burnley for gathering all those bollock Wilkins spewed about Arsenal's youth policy in the CL and ramming it hard down his throat, hope the ploncker called Ray Wilkins gets fired

He's just a born blood cloth
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rasputinn(m): 6:48am On Nov 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

And if Chelsea win 2 titles in May 2009 and Arsenal finish trophyless again. . . .Which would be more shameful?? grin cheesy

Which titles are you talking of??

I hear some chelski fans saying one down 3 to go

Well newsflash,just make it one down,one to go
The other two(FA and UCL),well let's say y'all are not in the park

The only trophies y'all stood a chance of winning were carling and the EPL (and I seriously tipped you for the EPL),now that you're out of the CC,that leaves only the EPL to fight for.However,on that score,it's obvious that ever since Liverfluke brought down your bridge,teams now know y'all aint invincible @ home no more,so your fate/chances depend to a large extent on; what Arsene Wenger decides to do in the transfer window come January 2009,whether or not Manure re-enacts their legendary title chase to the wire and finally on how badly Liverfluke wants the title.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tkb417(m): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2008
Chelsea win the EPL?
Rasputinn, tell me ure joking

They cant beat a big team!!!
They'll lose to u guys at home
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rasputinn(m): 7:08am On Nov 13, 2008
tkb417:

Chelsea win the EPL?
Rasputinn, tell me ure joking

They can't beat a big team!!!
They'll lose to u guys at home

Plus they're beginning to lose to minnows now
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Emperoh(m): 7:21am On Nov 13, 2008
Aww!! Blues how painful it must be
The bridge has been desecrated again and this time,
Its no liverfluke, Championship Burnley shocked shocked
That had a Man U reject terrorising them
Kpelleee nu ooh tongue tongue tongue

Where is Nateevs that was hallucinating on our thread on Saturday
Ndo nu oo
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ow11(m): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2008
Since scoring goals against chelsea means Super eagles call-up (Odejayi), would Amodu extend the same favour to Akinbiyi for frustrating chelsea with that equaliser last night?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Raimond(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2008
Very soon Warri Wolves will hit Stamford Bridge and take three points grin tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Seun(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2008

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.