Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,500 members, 7,801,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? (3003 Views)

List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post / Chinese Boys Forced To Kneel Down In Road With Ducks They Stole In Their Mouths / Shocking VIDEO: A Lady Born With Three (3) Mouths [viewer's Discretion Advised] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by toluwalomo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2008
This is something I have noticed for eons now.

But it always seems to escape my mind.

But for real, haven't you noticed that most girls dance with their mouths open? And are either looking down or trying to check out their posteriors and see whether it's shaking enuff?

And I'm just being curious here, before someone launches a battle-of-the-sex thingy!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by Uche2nna(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2008
cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2008
ROTFLMSGBPIMP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oh gawdddddd ,oh gawdddddddd
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by HRhotness(f): 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2008
what has that got to do with culture?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by ikamefa(f): 12:58am On Sep 02, 2008
toluwalomo:

This is something I have noticed for eons now.

But it always seems to escape my mind.

But for real, haven't you noticed that most girls dance with their mouths open? And are either looking down or trying to check out their posteriors and see whether it's shaking enough?

And I'm just being curious here, before someone launches a battle-of-the-sex thingy!

na wah oh

@ topic so every girl have danced with cheesy opens up her mouth and checks on her butt to see how jiggly it is? grin interesting ! grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by bigfather(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2008
I guess to breathe in more air when they are choked up with your dance steps ! grin tongue
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by syren: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2008
Roflmao @ topic grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by ssRhino: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2008
cos they are tired and wanna let in more air, and sometimes in awe of how much they could shake the behind.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by chisomness(f): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2008
$$Rhino:

because they are tired and want to let in more air, and sometimes in awe of how much they could shake the behind.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by sistawoman: 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2008
maybe they are drunk and trying to make sure they are dancing on beat. Not looking at it jiggle because you can feel it giggle.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by rubi(f): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2008
When they dance they sing along too
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by ssRhino: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2008
sistawoman:

maybe they are drunk and trying to make sure they are dancing on beat. Not looking at it jiggle because you can feel it giggle.

feeling and seeing is da bomb.
but will like one day to see one that flies enter her mouth.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by obongyi: 2:50am On Sep 04, 2008
That's true,I have noticed it grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by tRoOE(f): 1:21am On Sep 05, 2008
Lmfao but you are right sha
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by smurf(f): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2008
:-x
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by JamaicanQT(f): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2008
@ poster

its not only nigeria alone even in the ul i've seen the same thing and i've seen it in all other other caribbean island that i traveled
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by spikedcylinder: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2008
@ topic
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I remember the girl in that Tuface's Nfunne Ibanga video, she couldn't just close her mouth for whatever reason! grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by LoveAlways(f): 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2008
lol -- maybe they are happy.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by myndofgold(f): 12:07am On Nov 11, 2008
LMAO! so true, plus the eyebrows are raised way too high
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by Shaz(f): 12:21am On Nov 11, 2008
myndofgold:

LMAO! so true, plus the eyebrows are raised way too high

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Make i go observe sef. . wey my notepad and pen?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by A40(m): 1:54am On Nov 11, 2008
You need to go to these clubs and see how stuffy some of them are even with AC's on you would still see fellas and honeys sweating their ass off not forgetting the smoke and everything which kinda makes it hard to breathe easily you can't blame them
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:09am On Nov 11, 2008
Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With their Mouths Open?
ROFLMAO

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by Cayon(f): 3:11am On Nov 11, 2008
@poster

You are dawn right funneee grin grin grin - but so right you are wink

Peace
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by Moyola(f): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2008
me o mo o. . . . hehe. . . . grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by argent(f): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ poster,

You really are funny. But me i no know why them girls rhey open them mouth oh
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by lucabrasi(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2008
i think its one of two reasons, i might be wrong tho, maybe its
1.genetic mutation
2.the fact that nigerian girls can talk till the dead rise up and run out of the mortuary,same as abuse so im guessing talking the better part of 24 hours everyday since the age of 4 years old prolly has the downside of keeping the mouth perpetually open grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by JustGood(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2008
I think it's most girls, not just Nigerian girls. Oyinbo girls sef dey open mouth to dance
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2008
cos the guy stinks and it much easier breathing through the mouth?? cheesy cheesy

ok kidding! i dunno, maybe it's the i'm hot and you're not body language tongue
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by DeepZone: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2008
Wtf grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by DavidDylan(m): 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2008
cheesy cheesy I'll make sure to look next time
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by chika98: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2008
I haven't even paid attention to this. How true is this though?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open? by beecrofty(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2009
very true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Gsking. / Nairaland Is Evil! What Do I Believe? / Is Islam A Religion Of Violence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.