Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Sarah Palin Is The Perfect Choice for McCain - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sarah Palin Is The Perfect Choice for McCain (836 Views)

The Media's Unhealthy Obsession With Sarah Palin / Sarah Palin Is A Mistake / Mccain Picks Sarah Palin As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarah Palin Is The Perfect Choice for McCain by Queenisha: 4:07am On Sep 02, 2008
Yes she is , if you want Obama in the white house ultimately.
First we've heard of her teenage daughter carrying belle now we hear she was once with a separatist party in Alaska.
This campaign just got started.

Officials of the Alaskan Independence Party say that Palin was once so independent, she was once a member of their party, which, since the 1970s, has been pushing for a legal vote for Alaskans to decide whether or not residents of the 49th state can secede from the United States.

And while McCain's motto -- as seen in a new TV ad -- is "Country First," the AIP's motto is the exact opposite -- "Alaska First -- Alaska Always."

Lynette Clark, the chairman of the AIP, tells ABC News that Palin and her husband Todd were members in 1994, even attending the 1994 statewide convention in Wasilla. Clark was AIP secretary at the time.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/09/members-of-frin.html
Re: Sarah Palin Is The Perfect Choice for McCain by Queenisha: 4:10am On Sep 02, 2008
today na today
breeze never blow and we don already see fowl nyash
Re: Sarah Palin Is The Perfect Choice for McCain by bawomolo(m): 4:42am On Sep 02, 2008
mccain is probably somewhere banging his head on the wall.
Re: Sarah Palin Is The Perfect Choice for McCain by EmekaNaija(m): 4:59am On Sep 02, 2008
Mcain lacks judgement to be President. Mcain just sent a 12-member communication team to vet Sarah Palin. Pick the VP nominee, then vet later. This is typical of Mcain - Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran, and then think later.
Re: Sarah Palin Is The Perfect Choice for McCain by Outstrip(f): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2008
I am really dissapointed in McCain. How desperate were they? First they insult every woman in america by putting Palin on the ticket and now we find that they would have been better off getting someone from the Jerry Springer show as running mate. Breeze don blow for real.
Re: Sarah Palin Is The Perfect Choice for McCain by bebure(m): 12:31am On Sep 03, 2008
Mehn, I couldn't be happier with McCain's choice. The guy has obviously lost it (I doubt he ever had it). Meanwhile Obama did what I knew he would do by taking the higher ground and saying that familys' of candidates should be off limits, he even took a step further by saying his mom was 18 when she had him- Politics at its best. And Obama is now riding high with a lead of 8 points in some polls and when we look at the projected outcome of the electoral college votes the guy is fairing even better. It's funny how republicans are now saying that Gov. Palin's daughter is not aborting the baby and therefore has family values. How's about teaching your daughter to keep her toto to herself seeing as Sarah Palin is the "All American Mom". I genuinely think McCAin is losing it, first he forgets how many homes he owns and now he picks Sarah Palin after one visit and a 15 minute phone conversation. OBAMA for President!!!!! I'm in DC right now and the support for Obama here is overwhelming- think I'll go get me a t-shirt.
Re: Sarah Palin Is The Perfect Choice for McCain by KarmaMod(f): 1:15am On Sep 03, 2008
I believe in Family Values! Yay for my pregnant daughter!

So much for being an example.
Re: Sarah Palin Is The Perfect Choice for McCain by bawomolo(m): 1:21am On Sep 03, 2008
ooo nice legs. michelle can't beat that
Re: Sarah Palin Is The Perfect Choice for McCain by madamkoko: 2:31am On Sep 03, 2008
@ pic: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sarah Palin Is The Perfect Choice for McCain by Outstrip(f): 2:35am On Sep 03, 2008
Is that real though. I don't think that's her body
Re: Sarah Palin Is The Perfect Choice for McCain by thameamead(f): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2010
Re: Sarah Palin Is The Perfect Choice for McCain by chyz(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Gaddafi : Truly An Unsung Hero! / Fate Of Peace In SA When Mandela Dies? / Barak Obama: From "Hope And Change" To "Bomb Bomb Bomb".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.