Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,062 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Evolution Of The Black Race - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evolution Of The Black Race (1262 Views)

Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) / Is The Black Race Cursed In The Bible? / Black Race And White Race Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evolution Of The Black Race by babseg(m): 7:36am On Sep 02, 2008
Abeg nairalanders please help me o. How did the black race evovled is it by evolution or religion? Though the oyinbos make us to accept that Adam and Eve were white even if they were white how did the black race came into being or did we evolve from Monkeys ie APES if so why are the Apes still existing? Abeg please help me o because i dey CONFUSED.
Re: Evolution Of The Black Race by MsSophista(f): 11:36am On May 29, 2011
Poster:
Neither. We are created by God and in His image and likeness. And that contributes to EVERY race, ethnic group, cultural. If we actually evolved from apes, we would be still coming from apes or apes would no longer be in existence because they all have evolved into humans. Do you thing evolution just stopped one day saying I will not continue the process of apes turning into humans (i.e. blacks)? The things these foolish philosophers, scientists will incite us to believe!

If they can just get us to believe that we actually came from animals, and not a Powerful, Wise Creator, they can leave us thing with inferior minds. However the enemy is not the chef but the person who chooses to sat down and eat what he is cooking! smiley

As a matter of fact, the garden of Eden was stationed near Egypt/Africa. Therefore the first humans were not caucasian white. We blacks DO have a worthy place in Gods Word and in this World. The problem is WE DON'T KNOW THAT. Yes, knowledge is powerful and what we don't know can and will hurt us.

The evidence is clear: Nigeria and Africa is endowed with the potential to be the richest countries in the world; but on the contrary, you see, ?

A spiritual law states in Proverbs 23:7---"As a man/woman thinketh in his heart, so is he"
Re: Evolution Of The Black Race by Nobody: 11:49am On May 29, 2011
babseg:

Abeg nairalanders please help me o. How did the black race evovled is it by evolution or religion? Though the oyinbos make us to accept that Adam and Eve were white even if they were white how did the black race came into being or did we evolve from Monkeys ie APES if so why are the Apes still existing? Abeg please help me o because i dey CONFUSED.

WRONG FORUM to ask that question. Since an explanation from a novice wont be suffice, go to the website below created by the University of California at Berkeley.

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/evo_01

MsSophista:

Poster:
Neither. We are created by God and in His image and likeness. And that contributes to EVERY race, ethnic group, cultural. If we actually evolved from apes, we would be still coming from apes or apes would no longer be in existence because they all have evolved into humans. Do you thing evolution just stopped one day saying I will not continue the process of apes turning into humans (i.e. blacks)? The things these foolish philosophers, scientists will incite us to believe!

If they can just get us to believe that we actually came from animals, and not a Powerful, Wise Creator, they can leave us thing with inferior minds. However the enemy is not the chef but the person who chooses to sat down and eat what he is cooking! smiley

As a matter of fact, the garden of Eden was stationed near Egypt/Africa. Therefore the first humans were not caucasian white. We blacks DO have a worthy place in Gods Word and in this World. The problem is WE DON'T KNOW THAT. Yes, knowledge is powerful and what we don't know can and will hurt us.

The evidence is clear: Nigeria and Africa is endowed with the potential to be the richest countries in the world; but on the contrary, you see, ?

A spiritual law states in Proverbs 23:7---"As a man/woman thinketh in his heart, so is he"

The onmipotent and TRUE GOD SUSEJ is very upset about what you wrote. You need to repent!!!! Say 72 Hail Tonka Tonka and you should be fine. May Susej have mercy on your soul.
Re: Evolution Of The Black Race by MsSophista(f): 12:56pm On May 29, 2011
Martian:

WRONG FORUM to ask that question. Since an explanation from a novice wont be suffice, go to the website below created by the University of California at Berkeley.

The onmipotent and TRUE GOD SUSEJ is very upset about what you wrote. You need to repent!!!! Say 72 Hail Tonka Tonka and you should be fine. May Susej have mercy on your soul.

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD OF ALL!!: You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had. Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. He humbled himself in obedience to God and died a criminal's death on a cross. Instead, he gave up his divine privileges; he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being. When he appeared in human form, he humbled himself in obedience to God and died a criminal's death on a cross. Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor and gave him the name above all other names, at at the name of Jesus every knee should bow (SUSEJ Included) , in heaven and on earth and under the earth,and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. ROMANS 8:6-10[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Evolution Of The Black Race by Nobody: 3:10am On May 30, 2011
MsSophista:

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD OF ALL!!:   You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.   Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.   He humbled himself in obedience to God and died a criminal's death on a cross.  Instead, he gave up his divine privileges; he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being. When he appeared in human form,  he humbled himself in obedience to God and died a criminal's death on a cross.  Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor and gave him the name above all other names, at at the name of Jesus every knee should bow (SUSEJ Included) , in heaven and on earth and under the earth,and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.  ROMANS 8:6-10[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]

You should click on the link too and learn something instead of ranting about tongues confessing and knees bowing. Your god is in your head, nothing more nothing less. You already think scientists are trying to fool you like they have an agenda to fool people who are already deluded. The only people fooling you are the ones who thought you about jesus and your pastor/preacher.
Re: Evolution Of The Black Race by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:01pm On May 30, 2011
MsSophista:

Poster:

so r u sayin dat chinese ppl or white ppl hav developed frm black ppl dats jus plain bullc.rap. we have evolved from apes, but d apes dat we evolved from r not d same apes/monkeys dat exist today. d monkeys of today r closely related to us but dey r not our ancestors(we probably shared a common ancestor). We humans, have developed from different kinds of "upright-apes" dat lived and became extinct 1000s of rs bak. u will also tend to notice dat apes closely resemble humans in different places. for example, take d African Gorilla. its nose very closes resembled d nose of d African man. or take d Malaysian orangutan. mark my words, their eyes luk exactly similar to a polynesian malaysians eyes. der r similar features wit d Japanese rhesus monkeys or d Indian macaque, etc.
and who says animal r inferior animals can be clever too. we r all equal in d eyes of d Gods. we humans must leave this superiority complex n try to learn sum humility.

srsly, ppl say dat my Pagan religion/African traditional religion is backward, but actually its christianity who is pulling us back and away from development.
Re: Evolution Of The Black Race by MsSophista(f): 12:04pm On May 31, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

so r u sayin dat chinese ppl or white ppl hav developed frm black ppl dats jus plain bullc.rap. we have evolved from apes, but d apes dat we evolved from r not d same apes/monkeys dat exist today. d monkeys of today r closely related to us but dey r not our ancestors(we probably shared a common ancestor). We humans, have developed from different kinds of "upright-apes" dat lived and became extinct 1000s of rs bak. u will also tend to notice dat apes closely resemble humans in different places. for example, take d African Gorilla.srsly, ppl say dat my Pagan religion/African traditional religion is backward, but actually its christianity who is pulling us back and away from development.
1. If GOD CREATED VARIETY OF ANIMALS, PLANTS, TREES, ETC. THEN WHY CAN'T HE CREATE A VARIETY OF HUMANS (CHINESE, WHITE, BLACK)? YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO UNDERSTAND A GOD THAT IS WELL BEYOND YOUR THINKING CAPACITY. IF HE COULD FIT INTO YOUR BOX OF THINKING----HE WOULD NOT BE GOD.

2. I HAVE FEATURES SIMILAR TO MY MOM AND DAD BUT AM I THEM? NO!!!! THIS IS NOT HARD TO FIGURE OUT.

3. YOU GO WITH YOUR EVOLUTION BUT I BELIEVE WHOLEHEARTEDLY THAT ELOHIM, THE CREATOR CREATED HUMANS N HIS OWN IMAGE AND LIKENESS. BESIDES THOSE APES HAD NOT THE INTELLECTUAL CAPABILITY OR POTENTIAL AS WE HAVE.
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous--how well I know it.
Re: Evolution Of The Black Race by MsSophista(f): 12:06pm On May 31, 2011
Thank you (GOD) for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous--how well I know it. PSALMS 139:14
Re: Evolution Of The Black Race by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2011
MsSophista:

1. If GOD CREATED VARIETY OF ANIMALS, PLANTS, TREES, ETC. THEN WHY CAN'T HE CREATE A VARIETY OF HUMANS (CHINESE, WHITE, BLACK)? YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO UNDERSTAND A GOD THAT IS WELL BEYOND YOUR THINKING CAPACITY. IF HE COULD FIT INTO YOUR BOX OF THINKING----HE WOULD NOT BE GOD.

this is exactly wha im sayin n u r contradictin ur beliefs. if God created a variety of animals, then y cant he create a variety of humans (chinese, white, black) but u xtians r sayin dat we r all descended from two people, so then y r we all from differentraces the answer is this: We humans, lik almost all d animals around us, save a few, have undergone a process of evolution, in order to reach d present form we r in today.we hav probably descended from the same species of apes but then we must have descended from, say a different breed of d same species, which probably brought our evolution into different races, today.
Re: Evolution Of The Black Race by Energy48(m): 12:48am On Jun 02, 2011
babseg:

If you are truly interested in knowing your origins, read the information at the link about your true identity. http://mawuvi.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60&Itemid=53
Re: Evolution Of The Black Race by Sweetnecta: 3:06am On Jun 02, 2011
[Quote]« #3 on: May 29, 2011, 12:56 PM »

Quote from: Martian on May 29, 2011, 11:49 AM

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD OF ALL!!: You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.
Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.
He humbled himself in obedience to God and died a criminal's death on a cross.
Instead, he gave up his divine privileges; he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being.
When he appeared in human form, he humbled himself in obedience to God and died a criminal's death on a cross.
Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor and gave him the name above all other names, at at the name of Jesus every knee should bow (SUSEJ Included) , in heaven and on earth and under the earth,and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. ROMANS 8:6-10[ii]
[/Quote]the bold is classic. i wish there is a way to bottle the pungent or rancid smell. so many billions of people will buy it, even they know the salesman is a snake oil peddler!

a God did not want to equate Himself with God. yet he never stop saying he and God are One. although he never said he was God, directly. he begged God constantly, seeking His Aid, Mercy, Forgiveness, Support. he died the death of criminal, in obedience to God Who he cried forsook him. is this true obedience, especially when you rebel like in the cry out? i though the christians deride the muslims for calling themselves 'slaves', why the God of the christians a slave? the case of the christians is worse if their God is a slave like every muslim. it is strange for a God that never let Adam and Eve live down their innocent 'sin' elevating a person who made a hypocritical cry of the 'why has Thou forsaken me' type. it is truly unbelievable, bizarre if it is true. if SUSEJ bows fow JESUS, it is a weird thing. the muslims don't. the Jesus are still frosting in the mouth, eager to get him, hard the next time. some christians even talk o Mary instead of Jesus.

the muslims, jews, and others confess that Jesus is no more than a human being. i am certain the writer of Roman 8; 6 to 10 must not have considered these people who proved his biblical statement to be false.
Re: Evolution Of The Black Race by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2011
jesus n muhammad. 2 human beings who fooled n disrupted d world.
Re: Evolution Of The Black Race by Sweetnecta: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^^^^^^^ i hear you mr. pagan. you are not even fooled by what you worship which is a thing that you made with your own hands and knowledge that it can't benefit or hurt you.

if you haul it in the town dumb sight, it can't help to get itself from where ever you throw it.
Re: Evolution Of The Black Race by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:25am On Jun 03, 2011
exactly my friend, i prefer inanimate objects to these human frauds anyday. (plus dey r not even Nigerians; a bunch of foreigners frm d stock of our enslavers)
actually when u start directing ur concentration to these idols, u start gettin answers because u know its your own conscience speaking (which to d religious person, miigh be interpreted as Gods message) and NOT d words of sinful humans/preachers.
me, I fear God to some extent bu i cant fear humans. To me, the idols r j ust aa physical means towards God ( NOT God) and they r also a part of my rich n ancient culture and identity since time immemorial.
Re: Evolution Of The Black Race by Sweetnecta: 2:21am On Jun 03, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lol.

mushrik forgets he carved his god with his own hands and intellect. both and beyond and the material of making the god are provisions from Almighty. yet you do not thank Him. He honors you above all the creatures you can see, yet you reject Him by placing a thing which you 'put all your concentration on' as your object of worship. a thing that can't even benefit itself.

who is more unjust to God more than the one who disregards Him?

if you truly fear God, you will love Him enough to break your idol, and follow in obedience His Messenger [AS] of your time. Muhammad [AS] is that for today till end of time.

is the computer nigerian, yet it benefits you in this world. should what will benefit you after death be nigerian before you follow his example, which is Guidance?
Re: Evolution Of The Black Race by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2011
who says we reject him its only ya biased quran dat says so. the Pagans were d first to even conceptualise d possibility of a God, through fear of his powers n devastations through nature (earthquakes/volcanoes). and yet d creator has done good for d survival of humankind (food/shelter). Bu he treats all his creatures equally, be it man or animal. Its we humans who due to our high n overlord position over fella animals have gotten proud n say dat God honors us above all n as d (biased) moslems say, God created us in his image. God can be in d image of anything around us. He is omnipotent. We want to show our love to God, a God dat we can neither feel or see. Now this is were d idols come in. We show our love to God, through d idol by bestowin everything we can n by communicating through it.

n if u say dat we r unjust by disregarding God, den y hasnt God shown humself/herself yet, eh y has he disregarded us. BUT, even if he disregarded us, we humans consider it our duty to regard him n show our devotion to him n we do this by filling the missing gap. His image. which we do through his idol.

but whos his this messenger of whom u speak so highly of Nothing but a stick wielding tribal from d farthest reaches of d arabian desert n A SINNER AT that too!!!! your muhammad has  actually killed fellow people. People who were even from his own tribe!  shocked shocked
now how can i put my trust into a sinful man (or aa messenger as u call it), a man who has murdered his own brethren, people from his own tribe who it was his duty to protect according to d universal tribal law. angry angry angry angry

dats d reason y idols or sometimes even animals r more uselful when it comes to worship. because man is basically sinful. sad he doesnt deserve to be worshipped or his ideas to be followed, with regards to religion.

im sorry but this computer Nigerian is leading me in d wrong direction. wink
Re: Evolution Of The Black Race by Sweetnecta: 5:57am On Jun 05, 2011
[Quote]« #15 on: Yesterday at 11:05:07 PM »
who says we reject him its only ya biased quran dat says so. the Pagans were d first to even conceptualise d possibility of a God, through fear of his powers n devastations through nature (earthquakes/volcanoes). and yet d creator has done good for d survival of humankind (food/shelter). Bu he treats all his creatures equally, be it man or animal. Its we humans who due to our high n overlord position over fella animals have gotten proud n say dat God honors us above all n as d (biased) moslems say, God created us in his image. God can be in d image of anything around us. He is omnipotent. We want to show our love to God, a God dat we can neither feel or see. Now this is were d idols come in. We show our love to God, through d idol by bestowin everything we can n by communicating through it.]/Quote]The first will be true, if Adam was a pagan or did not recognized that there is a God Who actually created him. can you proof either or that there was a human being that lived before Adam, and he was a pagan and recognized or conceptualized God and erected idol as you now in order to act then as you act, today. the second bold is not an idea of the muslims, but the christian and jew in their idea of how man begins in creation, relative to God. the last bold is a terrible way to show love to Who is beyond comprehension, an Entity you can't see, though you know He exists.

even it is a terrible way to show love to humans who is not in front of you. is the idol a good representation? is it an accurate representation? an idol that is powerless, made up by your own hand, is now representing The One Who has All Powers and The Maker of all things! could you not have better represents Him, without anything since you cant see Him, anyhow? You could have held Him in awe, without bringing Him to a physical dimension in a way that your sight can encompass even beyond what you place as His representation. this is the iconoclastic of what God is.

[Quote]n if u say dat we r unjust by disregarding God, den y hasnt God shown humself/herself yet, eh y has he disregarded us. BUT, even if he disregarded us, we humans consider it our duty to regard him n show our devotion to him n we do this by filling the missing gap. His image. which we do through his idol.[/Quote]the first bold and the second bold, by your emotions are opposites. how sincere is your 'devotion' to Him? the third bold cheapened Him, down sizing Whot you can't see, but Who sees you and has controls over all things. how is He an image/idol that is within the earth which it and all creations, including heavens etc, are nothing more than He controls by mere commands?

[Quote]but whos his this messenger of whom u speak so highly of Nothing but a stick wielding tribal from d farthest reaches of d arabian desert n A SINNER AT that too!!!! your muhammad has actually killed fellow people. People who were even from his own tribe! Shocked Shocked
now how can i put my trust into a sinful man (or aa messenger as u call it), a man who has murdered his own brethren, people from his own tribe who it was his duty to protect according to d universal tribal law. Angry Angry Angry Angry[/Quote]stick wielding in not a bad thing. shepherd with their soft hearts wield sticks to scare of dangerous beast. they use the wielded stick to control animals and even collect grass which is animal feed by it. the first bold shows that Muhammad [as] is human, sent to his kind; human beings. he however is forgiven of his sins, even as a results, future sins were forgiven by preventing him from committing them. you are completely unreasonable though to have taken inanimate object that can't hear you or respond to you to represent God Who has power over you.

you see why your own disbelief is worse than that of the Christians who at least a step better by taking a man instead of animal [cow that you can kill to feed yourself, or wild beast that will kill you when its instinct dictates its next move] or a darn wood carved to look like a creation. a sinner who is forgiven is equal to a sinless man. Muhammad [as] did not kill anyone for his own desire, but those who are enemies of Allah, Islam, believers and purveyors of evil deeds in the land. This is the way of God [the people of Noah, Lot, Pharaoh and his supporters, even when the children of israel worshiped the golden calf [idolaters like you, they were]], wiping off societies who are extreme in their evil deeds.

you are fortunate that God is Merciful giving you and i time to correct ourselves; you away from idolatry. the last bold shows how warped your logic is since what you put your trust in is an idol; what you have made with your own hand or an animal when God has chosen men to talk to men relating His Commands. but you abandoned all of what is logical and adopt the most illogical. there is always a time evil people should not be protected. it is divine justice in action when they must be eliminated from the society so that they do not make corrupt thing the norm. incidentally, the pagans kill people on the alter of their gods. whats that all about; protecting the innocent people you kill?

[Quote]dats d reason y idols or sometimes even animals r more uselful when it comes to worship. because man is basically sinful. Sad he doesnt deserve to be worshipped or his ideas to be followed, with regards to religion.

im sorry but this computer Nigerian is leading me in d wrong direction. Wink[/Quote]while Muhammad [as] is only to be followed, not worshiped, we can see that he satisfied the natural moral leadership needed for human society. i am sure you will turn to a warrior if somebody want to kill you. you will fight to preserve your life in the case of kill or be killed. this is morality, otherwise evil doers who enjoy killing people will kill every good people. [lol; even the computer is against you!]. this is a sign for you. i pray you don't start worshiping the computer, appeasing it, making it, yet another god. strange. i won't be surprised if you say it is now a god for you. after all white people made it.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

See the / Happy New Year To All Catholics / The Doctrine Of First Fruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.