Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

What Do Girls Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Want? (2145 Views)

These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! / Things Girls Want But Won't Ask For / Things Girls Want But Won’t Ask For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Girls Want? by lipuka(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2008
What is wrong with girls? If you love them a lot and shower them with gifts, they think you are a fool. If you don't give them gifts they complain and even ditch you. If you don't make love to them because you want to show them respect, they laugh at you and look for other men, and if you want to make love, they tell you they are not ready. And when they say yes, they mean no and when they say no they mean yes Can't they be consistent for once?
Re: What Do Girls Want? by MissyB1(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2008
What do girls want?

Anything apart from Lipuka
Re: What Do Girls Want? by misssexyu(f): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2008
wht do we want?lol,we want eveytin apart frm infedelity nd assault.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by IykeD(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2008
Most gals want money period.If you don't have it, then they find one excuse or the other to get away.I don't mind the insults that may follow, but the truth is bitter.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2008
@ poster

As though you can provide it! *hisssss*
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Baxilexi(m): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2008
what they want men dont have it, we only have what they need. smiley
Re: What Do Girls Want? by lexicon(m): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2008
things they wants depends on time.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by segzicres(m): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2008
they want to be adored and nothing more. they have nothing to contribute to the community past sex,
Re: What Do Girls Want? by lipuka(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2008
We are being taken for a ride, men
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2008
misssexy u:

wht do we want?lol,we want eveytin apart frm infedelity nd assault.

Word!!
segzi cres:

they want to be adored and nothing more. they have nothing to contribute to the community past sex,

Now its been confirmed . . . There's a hole in your brain
Re: What Do Girls Want? by cyrusdevir(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2008
if dey will be real ,,,,, FIRST IS SEX( VERY IMPORTANT) , LISTENING EAR WHICH IS ALSO IMPORTANT B/C IF U DON'T SHE MIGHT LOOK FOR IT OUTSIDE WHICH WILL LEAD TO INFIDELITY ON HER ON PART AND FOOD.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2008
they want a good things of life which only
money can buy.
the more money u have ,the more attention u get.
and u can have most babes if u gat hard cash to burn.
and of course not forgetting
a good Bleep from time to time .
nothing keeps them happier than these two things mentioned.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Ben13: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2008
u really want to knw what girls want?

dey want nothing but problem.
All dey want is put u in trouble and leave u.
I don't knw why they're like dat.

I pray one day dat d whole girls on the surface of this present earth wipes away
for another generation of better girls to come.

Dey have given me so many troubles. I'm sick and tired.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by vodkat: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2008
What they want is for you to spank them HARD when they fumble and then u shd say RUNWAY BATTY GIRL.

Try it ,it works
Re: What Do Girls Want? by naomijt(f): 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2008
Some people are def sick lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Scopium: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2008
[size=13pt]Sicker than your average smiley smiley[/size]
Re: What Do Girls Want? by lipuka(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2008
Yeah, but after spanking then, don't chase them away until you really give them what they are made for.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by topup: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2008
If things happen in the relationship as the OP mentioned then that relationship seems to lack communication.

Both people should be on the same level, so that when you don't only know when you are ready for these things but also when the other person will receive them with as much eagerness.

If the relationship is going well, then even if you misjudge these times, the other person will make up for it, if you don't buy a gift, they will understand, if you do buy a gift, they will be surprise and accept it humbly. If you proceed to 'make love' then they will openly explain that they are not ready (though like I said before, in a relationship in which the two people are in tune with each other, you should not only think about when you are ready, but when the other person is too and believe me, it becomes obvious when two people are ready for each other). If you don't wish to 'make love' and the other person does, you yourself can genuinely explain your reasons and the other person should be understanding enough also.

Relationships are about give or take, if anybody flares up at you for not doing 'the right thing' then you are probably not at the same level and need to work on it.

Like I always say; communication is the key, if you communicate you both will learn how and when to instigate the different stages in a relationship. (Easier said than done).
Re: What Do Girls Want? by topup: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2008
bennygee:

they want a good things of life which only
money can buy.
the more money u have ,the more attention u get.
and u can have most babes if u gat hard cash to burn.
and of course not forgetting
a good Bleep from time to time .
nothing keeps them happier than these two things mentioned.

And am I weird if I say that neither of the things above are in my criteria for choosing a potential boyfriend??

What I look for in a guy is commitment and potential cheesy
Re: What Do Girls Want? by lipuka(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2008
Potential for what? Make money of course!
Re: What Do Girls Want? by hollandis(f): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2008
Re: What Do Girls Want? by hollandis(f): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2008
Missy B:

What do girls want?

Anything apart from Lipuka

ROFLMAO
Re: What Do Girls Want? by iice(f): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2008
Always try to start with a clean slate.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by topup: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2008
lipuka:

Potential for what? Make money of course!

Now why would I go and contradict myself.

Of course, there is money involved, however it isn't all about that, at the age I'm at, I really don't believe I can judge how fruitful my future will be by how much the guys around me have. They are still developing. More than financially, I am looking for potential, to become a great person, since when has potential always been a guarantee for success or wealth?? A man with potential will be able to make the most of any situation and that is what I am preparing myself for. I do not think a man who is happy to live off his father's wealth is a great candidate, I would much rather prefer the student or the apprentice. That's just my idea, look where Obama started (hate to bring politics into this), I am sure his wife knew his potential, but when she married him, she probably did not know he would be running for president. A man who always seeks to better himself is the one that impresses me the most, not all this money, who knows where he will end up in life, but if it is his best and he keeps striving for better then that is all I can ask for.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by girlsoswit(f): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2008
@ poster see as ur mouth dey rush 4 we girls. Even you guys get wahala too. Stop painting us bad. Even as bad as you think we are you people still can't do without us. Abi no be so? Beta keep your mouth shut b4 I change my mind.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2008
all this potential gist na just Opata
if u get money,
women go call u honey,
if u no gey money,
u be monkey
if u like,drop all the sweet toasting wey
women dey like hear
no romance without finance
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Nautillus(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2008
Quite a funny thread

They want EVERYTHING . . . .trust me
Re: What Do Girls Want? by spikedcylinder: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2008
lipuka:

Yeah, but after spanking then, don't chase them away until you really give them what they are made for.
undecided
Re: What Do Girls Want? by MoneyRule(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2008
Girls want everything!
Re: What Do Girls Want? by smooooooth: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2008
girls are the most confused specie on the face of the earth

even they dnt know what they want. so its so pointless trying

to please them, just give them what u got. and close your ears

to their whining.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Mugabe(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2008
Nobody eats my pay for free.fire burn yah!!!
Re: What Do Girls Want? by vanhelsing(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2008
@ poster

you have nt seen the right chick,there are decent,straight forward ones out there.(DEEPER LIFE)

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Of Which Tribe Are Least Likely To Marry People From Other Tribes? / Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men / Ladies Take Note Of This For You Own Good(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.