Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? (7156 Views)

How Much Does These Nokia Phones Cost In The Computer Village / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Code For Flashing Your Nokia Phones (note: Not Factory Reset) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by samtek(m): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2008
I love my noika phone. they are the best in the phone making buss
SE always and only try to improve in Nokia's new and more advance application and others on every of their next phones
maybe one they wld be just as good BUT CAN'T BE BETTER
Feelin me my NoKiA bros & sis?.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by toideve(m): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2008
hmmm, I have used both sony ericsson and nokia phones before, sony ericsson forever remains my favorite. there stylish phones are something else, nokia phones are basically of the same functions i am not a nokia freak but sony ericsson phones can freak me die, nokia is only good for its long battery hours but who cares i get so much functions and portability from my sony ericsson, cheesy

sony ericsson for life,
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by toideve(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2008
Nokia no disrespect, but have you guys seen Sony ericsson w960? i bet you that phone is better off than any of the N-series the only problem i have with this phone is the battery, but aside that its a phone to beat and you know what, only sony ericsson can beat this phone you can trust them on that, you have all the applications you need in this phone the camera and screen resolution is something else, if you see this phone eh, you go put nokia for one corner grin, sony ericsson x1 is on the way coming soon, long live sony ericsson
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by toideve(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2008
as for the question, i think most Nigerians go for Nokia cos its cheaper and comes very rugged i dont think its because of its long battery hours cos i really don't care about that when buyng phones that's just in my own opinion, but as for me i prefer sony ericsson phones even though they seem to be more expencive but the truth is they're the best in terms of functons and style, you get value for your money i get alot of ovation from using w960, sony ericsson too much jo
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by sisqology(m): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2008
You sabi chinko
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by TPS360: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2008
The loudest phone ever, lol
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Scopium: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2008
sly-k:

easily faked and cheap.

[size=13pt]Fakers usually fake something that is hot and a commercial success so they can can make some money. If you fake something wey the original no dey move for market how you go sell am?[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by tetmosol(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2008
grin cool grin [b][/b][color=#006600][/color][pre]
Not only Nigerian People enjoy using Nokia but throughtout the Globe people prefer Nokia ro any other phone all becuase of the Everlasting Spirit in it.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by KarmaMod(f): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2008
cos they're such clumsy people tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by jaybaby(f): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2008
I'm so so Lovin it, from my 1st fon till date

NOKIA
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Olayinkaoj(m): 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2008
Fragile sonyericsson, am sorry to tell you this, samsung is now following Nokia, while motorola is on the 3rd position. Where are thou sonyericsson?

I use Sony ericssion, but I agree to the statement that Nokia is better is some ways, not to the extent of saying Samung and motorola are better than sony Ericsson. That one is over-statement
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Nkie: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2008
Simple ! ! ! Nokia has a stronger marketing strategy not only in Nigeria but around the world. Secondly, Nokia has varieties in the market, unlike some of its competitors. Thirdly, Nokia is mpre is more creative when it comes to handset designs. Lastly, it is quite durable, it drops scatters, pick up the pieces, assemble it and it is good as new. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by spicy007(f): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2008
im a Nokia fan for life, because no other fonemaker understands the naija market or wot the word "userfriendly" means like Nokia
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by sisqology(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2008
Nokia n100i, e get 2sims
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by malikalhaj: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2008
That na chinko
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Holyrule(m): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2008
@nokia fans
why una even dey argue am wit all these "sonny bobos". They no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall. Abi? NOKIA IS SIMPLY THE BEST;in short terms. cool
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by shayman(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2008
Nokia is gud. Se is gud too. But dnt mention motorola, its a stupid phone!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by amblors(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2008
the fact dat Nokia controls abt 50% of the mobile fone market tells u its not just a Nigerian thing
Nokia is like the God of the Mobile fone industry.
for mi, broda! its nokia r notin
[/size][size=8pt].
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by blesdman(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2008
Nokia phones are rather very sleeky and stylish. And their broad range of products are a clear case of "They are so many that I don't know which one to buy".
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by sisqology(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2008
amblors:

the fact that Nokia controls about 50% of the mobile phone market tells u its not just a Nigerian thing
Nokia is like the God of the Mobile phone industry.
for mi, brother! its nokia r notin
[/size][size=8pt].

Ode, mumu, amukunmeko, oponu. idiota, fool
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by dammizz(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2008
Na wa o, una no dey even consider other phone products like motorola, sagem, not even samsung.
well, for me sha, I now prefer Nokia 1100i after them bobos deprived me of my 2 sagem phones.
1100i is cool (It does not attract Bobos), it possesses torch light at one touch (an immediate option when there is a power surge) and its long-living battery really intrigues me. NOKIA all the way.
(The ringtone? its "vibration only" all the way)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by walaty(m): 4:37am On Sep 12, 2008
nothing like nokia phones jare. is it the durability or functionality? anything you need, a nokia has got it. o jabo ko fo, omo na bouncing, thats a nokia. nokia for life jawe
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by abujabooks(f): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2008
As far as I am concerned, Nokia is the best. Durable, easy functionality, etc.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2008
There are only TWO types of fones existing thats, NOKIA and the rest.sincerely speaking,nokia fones are the most flexible,u can adjust, and manouver, and manipulate dem to suite ur taste.they're really cool.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by sisqology(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2008
Saucek, 4k u! May u nt c peace
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by toideve(m): 12:28am On Sep 23, 2008
@sylve11

i would rather settle for the cheapest sony ericsson fone than waste my moni on any nokia phone your so call n85 can never freak me i just got this link today and i just felt i should reply you. i have seen n95 i tell u what nothing freak me about that fone the only thing i like about n95 is its 5.0mega pixel camera that's all. but still d screen resolution cannot even be compare with SE w880i u can compare if you like since all your friends uses all the best fones in the world. nokia can only try to beat sony ericsson with sounds but they can only try, the sound quality from any sony ericsson(w series) is superb to any nokia phones u and i know dis. as nokia is your favorite fone so also sony ericsson is mine. i love my SE
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by MDUmar(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2008
Plz check out for nokia 6260 cymbian to know why Nigerians prefer nok than any other phone grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Holyrule(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2008
I so much love and cherish nokia that if i have my way i change phones almost every month.
Within the past 3 months i used 6680, to N70 music edition,now am posting with communicator 9300 and soon not later than next weekend i'll be on E-series.
As you all can see,almost all nokia phones gives their individual satisfaction to the fullest. And you never can get enough. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Holyrule(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2008
I still dey talk am,NOKIA is simply the BEST.
And the history goes down to 3310. Sonyericsson is wack. The phone is always having poor service reception quality. tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by flyuche(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2008
we are patiently waiting for the touchscreen models.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Holyrule(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2008
Yes @flyuche,
've been patiently waiting for it. It's gonna be da bomb. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poco F3 In Nigeria - First Impressions! Is It Still Worth It? / Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months / What Is Going On Here ? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.