Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) (12086 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers / Apostasy Alert: T.D. Jakes Joins New Age Priestess Oprah Winfrey Lifeclass / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) by MissyB1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2008
See 'em ugly looking pple dying of hunger.
Rush to the giver of life and wealth b4 its too late.

And yes. . . b4 You attack me jst prepare urself cuzz I know you is one of 'em.
I'm certainly not talkin to the poster.
Re: Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) by DeepZone: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2008
And yes. . . before You attack me jst prepare yourself [b]cuzz I know you is[/b] one of 'em.
@Bold, Typical African American.
Re: Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) by MissyB1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2008
Jst before you jump outt'a your skin to jump into conclusion
when you actually needed to relax. . . Dat was delibrate.
Go tru ma posts and you'll hardly see anywhere
I wrote in that manner so you is wrong.

Newayz. . . thanks for your time.The gbeborun wasn't needed actually. wink
Re: Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) by DeepZone: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2008
And calling us "ugly" and hungry people was deliberate too? undecided undecided

Enjoy more of the gory pictures: undecided

[img]http://nigeriaworld.com/images/news/big/southwest/osun-oshogbo-festival3.jpg[email][email][/email][/email][/img]
Re: Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) by DeepZone: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2008
And more ugly Nigerians:
Re: Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) by MissyB1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2008
Oh yea. . Calling Y'all ugly and hungry was delibrate
but come to think of it. . . . You for talk sey you be one of 'em since na shocked shocked

Babes take a clean bath from that mud.You deserve smthing berra
than drinkin some dirty faeces stained warra.

Cheii
The last picshur is far more pleasing to the eyes than d first.
I call that first pic an eye sore.
Re: Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) by bawomolo(m): 1:06am On Sep 07, 2008
Missy B:

See 'em ugly looking people dying of hunger.
Rush to the giver of life and wealth before its too late.

And yes. . . before You attack me jst prepare yourself cuzz I know you is one of 'em.

this post was uncalled for. classless
Re: Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) by DeepZone: 8:42am On Sep 07, 2008

She is passing such an offensive statement as a joke. I think the moderator should be notified. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) by IDINRETE: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2008
[quote au
DeepZone:

The difference is that the ones recorded in the bible is just a river and no god or goddess was being worshiped.

the prophet could have just asked his god to heal namaan of his leprosy. If he is that powerful river jordan is then otiose.
Re: Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) by MissyB1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2008
bawomolo:

Your "classic" reply wasn't needed as well.
You could have ignored me instead of seekin ma attention tongue
DeepZone:

She is passing such an offensive statement as a joke. I think the moderator should be notified. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
You can use the "Report to moderator"button on the page. smiley
Re: Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) by TheSly: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2008
$$Rhino:

Where in today's world is all these still taking place.
Animal cruelty of highest order.
Are u kiddin??
Re: Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) by DeepZone: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2008
You can use the "Report to moderator"button on the page
Too late.
Re: Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) by hunniebomb(f): 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2008
one of my roomies in high skool went for the osu thingy. she was like her grandma (or some relative) is a priestess. she was like during the actual ceremony, dat osun herself came out of the river and blessed them.

then i didn't want to tell her na rubbish she de yarn b'cos she was my senior (i no wan getting d beating of my life).
Re: Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) by oyinda3(f): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2009
yea so the susan wenger lady died in january. i wonder if she'll go to heaven or hell
Re: Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) by zubike01(m): 3:13am On Dec 26, 2011
Well the Ifa religion in totality has nothing like heaven or hell, just Orun which is the spiritual world those who do bad would dig their pit of sorrow there before reincarnating. While those who do good would flex there before reincarnating. Now just so you know when the body dies the soul and spirit go to Orun. The Spirit stays in Orun but the soul which is Ori or the spirit of destiny goes back after hugging the three of forgetfulness. So the woman in in Orun, tongue
Re: Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2011
$$Rhino:

There is no reason why an animal shd be subjected to such cruelty all cos u wanna make some sacrifice, haba.

you talk about animal cruelty We RESPECT animals and give them equal status in our religions. WE ARE NATURE WORSHIPERS! we see God and the divine forces in its creations.

at the most we sacrifice an animal or two unlike muslims who slaughter millions of poor sheep at once. angry
Re: Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) by Ptolomeus(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2011
Pastor AIO:

But it is okay to subject it to cruelty because you want to eat it. At least people wey dey sacrifice are doing something edifying with it (according to their beliefs, sha), as for you na so so gluttony dey inspire ya cruelty. haba, malu dey suffer for that country shaaaa!

I'm not taking sides but I think if we are really concerned about animal cruelty (I am, you see) then we should properly address and tackle the issue. Not use it as an excuse to bash other people's religious beliefs.

I agree with you.
If we ask respect for ourselves, we must lead by example,
I see with pain as many Africans talk about their traditions with contempt , ironically , and disrespect.
These traditions (shared or not), are part of the cultural heritage of Africa.
When I see such contempt by some, I think of their ancestors , are they not also making fun of them?
I'm not African, but I respect and appreciate the historical legacy that these people left the world.

Respect cultural traditions much more than those imposed by fire and sword by the conquerors, whoever they were the latter.
My greetings and deep respect for the Yoruba people.
A friend of Uruguay.

-and please excuse my bad English-
Re: Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) by Sprumbaba: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2012
Re: Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) by oderemo(m): 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2012
a lot of you guys here have stayed too long in oyinbo man country, have any of you ppl been to benin before? pls try it and come back n tell of your xperience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Nigeria Gospel Praise And Worship Instrumental (by Naijachristians) / I Choose To Praise God / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.