Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women (23049 Views)

Who Here Gets Along With Jamaican Men? / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by frankwizzy(m): 12:07am On Sep 03, 2008
i've dated a few carribean ladies and recently a jamaican and the reaction i get from my peeps is are u not scared she might go crazy on you, which i would have to say has never happened.
so anyone with some insight as to why theres a divide can fill us in.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Hannibal: 12:52am On Sep 03, 2008
Jamaican babes are unpredictable thus uncontrollable.
They are drama queenz and will go any length to make ya life miserable if u Bleep with them.
Fun to be with but are they really worth the stress?? Hell nah.
Besides, you'd be lucky if she doesn't smoke weed.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by eldee(m): 12:57am On Sep 03, 2008
Hannibal:

Jamaican babes are unpredictable thus uncontrollable.
They are drama queenz and will go any length to make ya life miserable if u Bleep with them.
Fun to be with but are they really worth the stress?? Hell nah.
Besides, you'D be lucky if she doesn't smoke weed.
You compressed the whole thing into zip. format
I could write a whole book on Jamaican women I've seen, been with and heard of grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Hannibal: 12:59am On Sep 03, 2008
eldee:

You compressed the whole thing into zip. format
I could write a whole book on Jamaican women I've seen, been with and heard of grin

In all honesty, if a dude is looking for a wild ride. . . . . .They are the best of the lotz.
However, the buck stops when shit hits the fan.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by eldee(m): 1:06am On Sep 03, 2008
Hannibal:

In all honesty, if a dude is looking for a wild ride. . . . . .They are the best of the lotz.
However, the buck stops when shit hits the fan.
True that . . . It's better to tell 'em errthing before you go in
Don't get them thinking you'll the commitment line . . . it's dangerous
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Hannibal: 1:21am On Sep 03, 2008
eldee:

True that . . . It's better to tell 'em errthing before you go in
Don't get them thinking you'll the commitment line . . . it's dangerous

Very risky. . . . . . many lives have been taken.
Some Nigerian women can be violent too. . . .
Heard through the grapevine Stilly also acts this way.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 03, 2008
Hannibal:

What has my name got to do with this? Your grapevine's retarded. tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Hannibal: 1:28am On Sep 03, 2008
stillwater:

What has my name got to do with this? Your grapevine's retarded. tongue

Where was your name mentioned here?
Someone is obviously touchy??
Have u been tumbling in the hay?? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by eldee(m): 1:28am On Sep 03, 2008
Hannibal:

Hmmn . . . my grapevine's running on the same frequency
Word on the street is Still's signature revenge is slicing of the guy's manhood
Did you hear that too?? cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 03, 2008
Hannibal:

Where was your name mentioned here?
Someone is obviously touchy??
Have u been tumbling in the hay?? grin

Don't mind me. It's hard for me to decipher what stilly means, abi? angry angry

eldee:

You got that right cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Hannibal: 1:35am On Sep 03, 2008
stillwater:

Don't mind me. It's hard for me to decipher what stilly means, abi? angry angry

Don't mind u. . . . .
Is there something you are not telling me?
What shouldn't i mind?
Deciphering or tumbling in the hay??  lipsrsealed

eldee:

For real??
Maybe Stilly is Jamaican afterall.
I mean. . . . . .Who cuts off a man's winkie because of his infidelity??
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by KarmaMod(f): 1:39am On Sep 03, 2008
Cos they've all been BURNED by them duh. It's bitterness that makes them say what they do

Myabe if they werent all trying to screw one, they wouldnt get into trouble with them.

Typical Naija dudes, no standards, of all the Carrib women, na Jamos they run after. Gag me with a spoon.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 03, 2008
Hannibal:

Don't mind u. . . . .
Is there something you are not telling me?
What shouldn't i mind?
Deciphering or tumbling in the hay??  lipsrsealed

What's with you and tumbling in the hay?

For real??

*yawns*
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Hannibal: 1:43am On Sep 03, 2008
stillwater:

What's with you and tumbling in the hay?

Nuthing.

*yawns*

A quick question. . . . .
Do u get to keep the dismembered winkie as your trophy?? tongue
If YES. . . . . . Whats the size of your collection and does it cut across all races?? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by eldee(m): 1:43am On Sep 03, 2008
Hannibal:

For real??
Stilly Jamaican?? I tot so!!!
We don't rear those kind of creatures where I come from . . . chei!! cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Hannibal: 1:46am On Sep 03, 2008
eldee:

You can't be too sure.
I know many women in this section of the forum that are eccentric.
Take deepzone for instance, she claims Ijesha but i am willing to bet she is from Tasmania. tongue
The wench is CRUDE. angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by onyinye2(f): 1:48am On Sep 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

Cos they've all been BURNED by them duh. It's bitterness that makes them say what they do
Myabe if they werent all trying to screw one, they wouldnt get into trouble with them.
Typical Naija dudes, no standards, of all the Carrib women, na Jamos they run after. Gag me with a spoon.
I KNOW!!!! My friends in the NY be complaining about Jamo girls and it is like "Aren't there other women from the islands?"
frankwizzy:

i've dated a few carribean ladies and recently a jamaican and the reaction i get from my peeps is are u not scared she might go crazy on you, which i would have to say has never happened.
so anyone with some insight as to why theres a divide can fill us in.

Jamo broads are just like any other group of women. They got the good, the bad, the angels, the devils, the loving, the conniving, the well mannered, the bitches. It is all about the individuals.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 03, 2008
Hannibal:

Nuthing.

A quick question. . . . .
Do u get to keep the dismembered winkie as your trophy?? tongue
If YES. . . . . . Whats the size of your collection and does it cut across all races?? grin

Why should I preserve a collection of nonsense in the first place? Nonsense is supposed to lie with rubbish. All get to be thrown in the gutters where they belong!!!

eldee:

E mi? Kind of creatures? Don't make me squish you. angry tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by blackspade(m): 1:50am On Sep 03, 2008
Jamaican girls bring dat Jamaican heat! I dated a Jamaican chick once, and she was so good in bed, but when we broke up, she revealed to me the crazy hyena she can turn into! shocked I wish I could find her, and get back with her cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Hannibal: 1:55am On Sep 03, 2008
stillwater:

Why should I preserve a collection of nonsense in the first place? Nonsense is supposed to lie with rubbish. All get to be thrown in the gutters where they belong!!!

Why slice em off when u know they are nonsense?

blackspade:

Jamaican girls bring that Jamaican heat! I dated a Jamaican chick once, and she was so good in bed, but when we broke up, she revealed to me the crazy hyena she can turn into! shocked I wish I could find her, and get back with her cool

Thats about what they can offer hugely. . . . . . .Take the sex away and they are nothing to write home about.
90% of em smoke too. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 03, 2008
Hannibal:

What hurts more than taking away what's priceless to the owner? cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Hannibal: 1:59am On Sep 03, 2008
stillwater:

What hurts more than taking away what's priceless to the owner? cheesy

I feel you. cool
More power to your SLICING.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by blackspade(m): 2:01am On Sep 03, 2008
Hannibal:

Thats about what they can offer hugely. . . . . . .Take the sex away and they are nothing to write home about.
90% of em smoke too. angry angry angry angry angry
Nothings wrong with the Ganja! grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by eldee(m): 2:03am On Sep 03, 2008
Hannibal:

You can't be too sure.
I know many women in this section of the forum that are eccentric.
Take deepzone for instance, she claims Ijesha but i am willing to bet she is from Tasmania. tongue
The wench is CRUDE. angry
What are you insinuating?? Are you trying to say she's actually sum Jamaican sent here to slice men's kinis

stillwater:

E mi? Kind of creatures? Don't make me squish you. angry tongue
Yes na . . . 'em ones that are trained to slice kinis cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Hannibal: 2:06am On Sep 03, 2008
blackspade:

Nothings wrong with the Ganja! grin

U reckon??
Same Ganja she smokes before shagging ur brains out is the same Ganja she would smoke when putting 2 slugs in your dome.

eldee:

What are you insinuating?? Are you trying to say she's actually sum Jamaican sent here to slice men's kinis

Possibly. tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 03, 2008
Hannibal:

I feel you. cool
More power to your SLICING.

Thanks. You would soon become one of the sliced, beware cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Hannibal: 2:12am On Sep 03, 2008
stillwater:

Thanks. You would soon become one of the sliced, beware cheesy

Sliced?? Knock it off.
U would be kissing it cos of the soft spot u would have for it. wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Cayon(f): 2:14am On Sep 03, 2008
@poster:

Avoid the Jamaican girls with red, orange, yellow and blue weaves. . . . . . . .those are the crazy a$$ ones.  And the ones with blond weaves  ,  . . . . . . . . . . they are the triple crazy ass ones.  The ones with the natural looks are ok. very nice ladies

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by KarmaMod(f): 2:15am On Sep 03, 2008
All of them should be avoided.

There are better Carib women if you wanna go that route.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Cayon(f): 2:17am On Sep 03, 2008
Yea, like me.  I am an innocent tweet shy c'bean girl.   shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by blackspade(m): 2:19am On Sep 03, 2008
Hannibal:

You reckon??
Same Ganja she smokes before shagging your brains out is the same Ganja she would smoke when putting 2 slugs in your dome.

Possibly. tongue
You sound obsessed! grin You must have been victim to the venom of the angry Jamaican! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by KarmaMod(f): 2:19am On Sep 03, 2008
If you were innocent, you wouldnt be living in Harlem grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) / s / Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.