Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,578 members, 7,801,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Win $5,000 In The Google Desktop Gadget Contest - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Win $5,000 In The Google Desktop Gadget Contest (997 Views)

Thread For PC Hobbyists, Gadget Lovers, Tech Enthusiasts / Are YOU Brave Enough To Play The Google Chrome GLITCH Game? / Fix Weather Gadget / Currency Gadget Could Not Connect To Service On Win 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win $5,000 In The Google Desktop Gadget Contest by Orikinla(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2006
I don't know if anyone on Nairaland has known about this Google Contest.

Do you have what it takes to create a great Google Desktop Gadget? Have you been waiting for some motivation to prove it? Well, good news -- the Google Desktop Gadget Contest is here to spur you into brilliant action.

The contest runs until July 31st, 2006 and, while supplies last, each developer who submits an approved gadget will receive a limited edition Google Desktop Developer T-shirt and have their gadget shown to millions of Google Desktop users around the world. A panel of judges will also award three prizes based on popularity, visual appeal, use of new features and creativity. We'll award $5,000 to the first place winner, $2,000 for second place, and $1,000 for third place.

Remember, the Google Desktop Gadget Contest ends on Monday, July 31st, so get started. We can't wait to see what you come up with.

http://desktop.google.com/contest.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Someone Help Me Out! How Do I Get This Dvd Video Training? / New Computer System Installation/internet Configuration / Domain Name Registration On Godaddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.