|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,739,853 members, 6,497,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 September 2021 at 10:04 PM
|Car Alarm & Gps Vehicle Tracking Hybrid System - Price Schedule.look At It by oee: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2008|
S/NO EQUIPMENT TYPE EQUIPMENT NAME EQUIPMENT DESCRIPTION TRACKING ACCURACY EQUIPMENT COST INSTALLATION COST ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CHARGE TOTAL COST
1 TRACKING DEVICE (TYPE A) GSM CAR ALARM & GPS TRACKING SYSTEM (Allows User/Car Owner Input & Control Centre Input) This is a Hybrid system which combines the full features of a GSM Car Alarm (see below) and a GPS Tracking device. Because of the GSM Car Alarm feature, user/car owner can stop the vehicle himself by sending SMS command. User can also track and control centr can track also. This device gives the exact location of a vehicle. 95,000.00 10,000.00 15,000.00 120,000.00
3 COST OF TRACKING BASE STATION TRACKING SOFTWARE, DIGITAL MAP OF NIGERIA Gives exact location of vehicle with speed, BSC Code Of Mast, Direction of vehicle, GPS Co-ordinates. One Base station code can track up to a maximum of 100 cars per Base Station. This device gives the exact location of a vehicle. 2,500,000.00 50,000.00 - 2,550,000.00
PROPOSAL ON INSTALLATION OF GSM CAR ALARM AND GPS VEHICLE TRACKING HYBRID DEVICE ON YOUR VEHICLES
We present to you, our GSM Car Alarm and GPS Vehicle Tracking System. This is a hybrid of the GSM Car Alarm and the GPS Vehicle Tracking Device, in one system. This high-technology vehicle security and monitoring system is a state-of-the-art device which gives you complete control of your vehicle (trucks, tankers etc) or fleet of vehicles. Once installed in any vehicle, the vehicle can be monitored on a computer screen, with relation to its street/road location, heading/direction, journey velocity and acceleration and alarming status.
The Features of our GSM Car Alarm & GPS Vehicle Tracking Hybrid Device is as enumerated below:-
• Remote Arming/Disarming Vehicle: The system comes with a pair of remotes/transmitters. Driver or any authorized personnel can arm and disarm vehicle with the transmitters. The vehicle can also be armed/disarmed by driver or authorized personnel from any mobile phone. The Control Centre can also arm/disarm vehicle.
• Remote Lock/Unlock Doors: Driver or authorized personnel or Control Centre can remotely lock vehicle doors and unlock vehicle doors also. However, the vehicle is required to have a Central Lock System, preinstalled.
• Anti-Robbery/Anti-Hijack: When there is an emergency, such as theft or hijack, driver or any authorized personnel can send a text message/sms to the vehicle from any mobile phone or from the Control Centre in the office computer system to immobilize the vehicle, so that hi-jacker cannot drive it away.
• Vehicle Location Tracking: Driver or any authorized personnel can send out a text message/sms to the vehicle to request for the GPS co-ordinates of the location of the vehicle. Control Centre Personnel can directly show vehicle location on the digital map on a computer screen with respect to closest location on a road/street. The Vehicles location can be determined, wherever it is in Nigeria, provided there is MTN GSM network where the vehicle is.
• Bug: Driver or any authorized personnel can send out a text message/sms to the vehicle to activate the secret microphone which is used to bug the vehicle. Control Centre can also listen-in on conversations of person’s in the vehicle. This function is optional.
• Message Alert: Up to five user telephone numbers and one Control Centre number can be programmed to receive alarm status report and alerts from each of the vehicles. Some of these alerts include the following:-
When vehicle exceeds designated boundaries (Geofence)
When vehicle is tampered with while it is armed
When system panic-button is activated
When vehicle battery power is running low
When vehicle is vibrated
• Geofencing – With this feature, you can declare physical boundaries within which a particular vehicle is required to travel. Whenever such vehicles exceed the boundaries, the system alerts the two predefined user telephone numbers and the Control Centre. Please note that Geofencing works only in GPRS Mode.
• Movement Alert - After the vehicle must have been parked for more than 30 minutes in one particular place and it is moved from that location thereafter, the system will send an SMS Movement Alert to the Base Station or to a designated mobile phone to remote this violation.
• Over-Speed Alert - You can program a speed limit to the device and thereafter, the system will send an SMS Over-speed alert to the Base Station or to any designated mobile phone, one the speed limit is violated.
• Auto-Tracking - The vehicles can be programmed for auto-tracking. In this mode, each vehicle can be programmed to report its location on the digital map at specified intervals (e.g. every one hour, two hours etc)
• In-Built Battery Backup – The system comes with two backup batteries which, when fully charged, can run itself for 48 hours independent of the car battery
TRACKING BASE STATION
The tracking Base Station is the control station from where all the fleet of vehicles are monitored. It consists of the following items:-
1. A Digital Map of Nigeria
2. The Tracking Software
3. The Base Station GSM Modem + Antennae
4. A Complete Branded HP Computer System with 21” LCD Monitor
We have well trained Technicians who specialize in the installation of vehicle alarm systems. We have in the past two years of doing this business employed the services of Four (4) technicians and these four technicians are still working with us presently.
We also have Supervisors who ensure that the Technicians carry-out the installations in the best professional manner possible and are also there to appraise the entire installation itself.
Within the past two years of our operations, we have installed well over 1,500 (One Thousand Five Hundred) vehicles so far. Find below some of the companies for which we have successfully installed our vehicle tracking devices. Please, we implore you to keep this information confidential.
1. Rivers State Government
2. Petronela Nigeria Limited
3. Ferotex Leasing Company, Nigeria Limited
4. EKAPRIN Nigeria Limited
5. Solar Turbines Nigeria Limited
6. PETGAS Supply Company Nigeria Limited (60 Trucks & Trailers)
7. BJ Services
8. Sovereign Trust Insurance Plc
9. Abia State University, Abia State
10. Eadro Ventures Nigeria Limited
11. De-Light Nigeria Limited
12. Meat Masters Nigeria Limited
13. Inspection and Test Nigeria Limited
14. BRISCOE Motors
15. COSCHARIS Motors
16. Crunches Fried Chicken, Aba
17. RHAS Nigeria Limited, Owerri, Imo State
18. Nigeria Agip Oil Company
19. Gift From Above Motors And lots more
We have installed several GSM Car Alarm & GPS Tracking Systems both for companies and individuals. We have also had instances where vehicles were stolen and recovered through our system.
We strongly believe that with TechnoTrack Solutions Nigeria Limited, your search for the implementation of a Vehicle Tracking device for your company fleet of vehicles is over. We believe that we are professionally well positioned to give you the kind of services that is second to none in Nigeria and abroad. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please find attached, a Pricing Schedule for your perusal.
So if you need it or you know anyone that needs it you can contact me on email@example.com or 08069646693/08055624912.Please help me advertise the product.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68