Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:10 PM

An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! (2196 Views)

Offer To Build For Your Staff Cooperative At Your Newly Acquired Site(s) / Need A Property For JV At YABA GRA. / I Need An Agent To Help Sell A Property In Ijoko Ota (or A Direct Buyer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2006
I have a semi-complete two-storey building and some beautiful parcels of land close to the New GRA in Asaba, Delta State.

Interested buyers should please contact me for more info.
Have a great Day!
Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by Seun(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2006
If you don't have pictures, we are not interested.
Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by gbengaijot(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2006
@ seun thanks for that!

he is not giving estimate of how much it will cost. I mean, can u please state a rough estimate of how much u want to sell it!
Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2006
Please excuse for posting my ad hurriedly; i promise to load the photos within the week and as for the price, its N7.5M, negotiable!
Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2006
Fellow Nairalanders, i am have attached the photo of the building for your viewing and to enable you have a glimpse of what i am talking about, its simply a give away because of the price; which is negotiable@N7.5M.

Contact me if you are interested and have a great day!

Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by Hotstepper(f): 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2006
nice ohhh but i detest the shape or look of the house, datz my opinion though but itz a great house and almost completed
Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by obua: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2006
Pls give detailed info about the property like no of flats , total area etc
Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by beyonce1(f): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2006
why did you take the picture outside the fence if u r really keen u shouldn't be in such a hurry , , as in *internal photos* undecided ,
Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by gbengaijot(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2006
@beyunce, grin grin
Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by TayoD(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2006
beyonce1,

Are you remotely scared of een 419ed?!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by Seun(m): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2006
There's little to fear, in my opinion. Before you part with money you will visit the house and talk to the current residents, if any. The purpose of posting the picture is to save the time you'll have wasted visiting a house that is too ugly for your taste. However, if sirbuddy can provide more convincing pictues, that'll be even better.
Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2006
The house is genuine and it contains 5 bedrooms,3 sitting-rooms and four Toilets in all.
Contact me if you are interested and would like to inspect it personally.
Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by kellorah: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2006
ewww for dat price??
Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by Oracle(m): 4:21am On Jul 31, 2006
well thatz a beautiful house if only it can be renovated
Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by Viper(m): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2006
Tony, my people will like to buy a property in asaba since its close to our villa.
You know what, kindly mail meon lexfrosty@yahoo.com and let me know the other houses you've got.
They want something like a bungalow or not more than a storey building thanks.
Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by nweike(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2006
will be interested in bungalows in Asaba or plots in Asaba but must have secured title if you have these send the pictures and consideration as well as the prescise location in asaba
Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2006
Nweike, kindly reach me through my Email addy: tonychux@yahoo.co.uk
Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by promise72(m): 5:29am On Apr 21, 2007
@ posting

I swear i have seen this house (or something similar) in a real estate website for a house in Lagos. I am not saying this is 419 but i say BE CAREFUL.  I am kind of leery when "the owner" of a house cannot show the yard, interior, provide detailed info of the rooms and the stage/level of completion.

Standing at mile 12 taking a picture of a house in mile 2 doesnt convince me well enof  grin. just a thought
Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2007
@Promise: i cant possibly as crazy as u think by leavin behind my full contact info for any interested buyer and for your information, you should watch what u write or post on the internet , u cant simply assume things that way.

I am a simple, open-minded and corrupt free Nigerian and you can read my posts here and u will understand better cos i am surprised that u claim to be in the USA and still have that kind of brain, stay blessed.
Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by promise72(m): 3:15am On Apr 22, 2007
@ Sirbuddy,

Thanks for ur compliments. (thats d way i see it). "This kind of brain" is called being smart and deligent. All i want to see are intimate/inner pics of the house. Is that 2 much 2 ask for 40mil?

If u are a broker, let ppl know. if you have access 2 the house, then show it. put up or shut up. its that simple
Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2007
@Promise
I believe that you must be a low life since conscend easily to insultin people without checkin yourself properly, what does it take to ask a simple question or request

Well, you are only showin your low mentality here in nairaland; dont be abusive and learn manners from fellow nairaland members and if you interested in purchasin a property, all u need do is to inform the person that posted and stop layin false accusations on innocent people.
Re: An Irrestible Offer To Own A Property! by promise72(m): 1:52am On Apr 25, 2007
@ Sirbuddy,

Thanks for the compliments (thats what i consider it). I kinda think though that its more productive to post more intinate pics than be going back/forth on this issue. The last time i checked you are the one selling the house. What happened? Mr. i have a house to sell but can only show you pics from 100 miles away. Genius! grin Thats your new middle name.

(1) (Reply)

Plos Of Land For Sale @ Mowe- Ofada N450,000 Per Plot 2million For 5 Plot / Buy Burham Cement Direct 4m Factory @ #1800 Per Bag! / Duplex @ Warri Delta State For Sale; For 30,000,000 (thirty Million Naira)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.