Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin (1507 Views)

Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God / Does A Pastor Trully Need A Private Jet ? / Ask Satan To Appear If He Trully Exist Ogaga4love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by folaski: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2008

There has been a lot of noise about homosexuals lately ! why is it a sin. if a man could marry as many as 85 wives in Bida in this same country Nigeria why cant i also marry anybody male or female? we are in the world of freedom of speech and expression.
Re: Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2008
What are your beliefs ? Did you know that the God christians call upon uterly forbids this act. That's one of the reason why Sodom was completely destroyed.
Yes today people talk of rights, good, but remember we'll all give accounts of how we spent our lives.
Look at this carefully, don't you think there's a purpose why everything was made male and female, why didn't God simply make male and male ? There's no justification for this act.
My opinion, the act is a sin. But you have a choice.
Re: Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by timbabng(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2008
sin sin sin

. . .move this thread somewhere else pls
Re: Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by viclee009: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2008
yes folasky we are in a world of freedom not insanity. ass is meant for shitting not f--king grin grin grin
don't you remember sodom and her brother gommorah? God was so please with them and set them on fire to teach others what happens if they persist. homosexuality and lesbianism in itself is detrimental to human beings' integrity. If you have the inkling of any, RUN ! RUN!! RUN!!! because there is already fire on the mountain. cry cry before you are calamari; God have the source and HE is not afraid to use it.
Re: Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by grock1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2008
@ poster. ., for u to be askin this kind of question, u must be homosexual. its a dirty act and a sin in front of God. .Y don't u ask yourself y God created woman?
Just know this, pussy is to be bleeped by a cock and ass is to shit. .ok?
Re: Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by A40(m): 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2008
Asko Iberre? tongue
Re: Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by chusben(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2008
full time iberi-ibe (nonsence)
Re: Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by tammyswits(f): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2008
Its a sin! GOD Created adam and eve, not adam and adam! Its plain wrong, we dont usually question things that are obviously right do we?
Re: Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by Gabry(f): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2008
I would usually not encourage homosexualism but its a free world so its up to you. Do not change yourself just because other people are not in favour of you. You cannot always satisfy everyone. I have to admit that I love hanging out with them though. . . .
Re: Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by vala: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2008
Pls dont u talk dis cos its clumsy and a mess besides God forbids it, if u re thinking of becoming one KEEPOFF
Re: Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by oleigh(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2008
not until people tells you use ur sence.
Re: Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by JUNIT1(m): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2008
God created adam and eve not adam and steve.
Re: Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by CHRISFER: 8:29am On Oct 22, 2008
THIS IS UNNATURAL SEE,
NO HE-GOAT WILL SLEEP WITH ANOTHER HE-GOAT,
NO MALE DOG SLEEPS WITH ANOTHER MALE DOG,
ANY MAN WHO IS INTO THIS HAS LOST IS SANITY
AND ALSO HAS FALLEN BELOW THE LEVEL OF ANIMALS
GOD DOES NOT CONDEMN YOU, HE LOVES YOU AND IF YOU COME TO HIM TRU JASUS CHRIST HIS SON, YOU WILL BE SAVE
TRUST ME, I HAVE MY OWN VICTORIES TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAY GOD GRANT THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART ACCORDING TO HIS WILL
ASE
Re: Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by maedan(f): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2008
CHRISFER:

THIS IS UNNATURAL SEE,
NO HE-GOAT WILL SLEEP WITH ANOTHER HE-GOAT,
NO MALE DOG SLEEPS WITH ANOTHER MALE DOG,
ANY MAN WHO IS INTO THIS HAS LOST IS SANITY
AND ALSO HAS FALLEN BELOW THE LEVEL OF ANIMALS

This is the best comment on the issue I've ever heard. It just makes sense: even animals don't do it, why should humans? It has been said to be unnatural, unholy and just plain wrong. Resist the devil, and he will flee from u. U can do it.
Re: Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by Andy1985ng(m): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2008
Sin, topic not really needed.
Re: Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by folaski: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2008
i wish to thank all of you for your resposes to my question. i know personally that homosexuality is a sin. However i was given a topic to write on and there is a need to conduct a test and have a first hand experience of how people would react to a suspected homosexual in our country Nigeria.

it is our intention to help people with this sexual problem.

it might interest you to know that i am a pastor in training in one of the main line churches in Nigeria. Am married with two children.

for those who think am a gay please take note and stop sending me invitations.

thank you
Re: Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by eccentric(m): 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2009
Folaski! Homosexuals are sufferers of sexual neurosis.Na psychiathric clinic dey suppose dey.Dem no well abeg.
Re: Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by eccentric(m): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2009
gabrywyl:

I would usually not encourage homosexualism but its a free world so its up to you. Do not change yourself just because other people are not in favour of you. You cannot always satisfy everyone. I have to admit that I love hanging out with them though. . . .

Well the females are quite a sight to see.Those ones I can tolerate and 'hang out' with cos although dem no well they are quite tongue a visually,stimulating, wink.But the men disgust me.Damn!The horror! shocked
Re: Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by eccentric(m): 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2009
But still.They are all sexually mental! Someone should find a cure but i believe deliverance can work were medics fail.Folaski my good friend grin.First of all thou should bring holy water, Let the cleansing begin,
Re: Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by JJYOU: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2009
folaski:

i wish to thank all of you for your resposes to my question. i know personally that homosexuality is a sin. However i was given a topic to write on and there is a need to conduct a test and have a first hand experience of how people would react to a suspected homosexual in our country Nigeria.

it is our intention to help people with this sexual problem.

it might interest you to know that i am a pastor in training in one of the main line churches in Nigeria. Am married with two children.

for those who think am a gay please take note and stop sending me invitations.

thank you
admitting you are a pastor is greater sin on NL. wait for the reactions
Re: Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin by Omolulu(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2009
homosexuality is a sin, end of story,,no need for any discussion

(1) (Reply)

Unclothedness In Church During Wedding Ceremony. / Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? / Bishop Or Charlatan ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.