Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Most Handsome White Men/Boys - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Handsome White Men/Boys (229830 Views)

Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 / Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by angle2525(f): 4:11am On Aug 03, 2006
thanks smiley
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Nella(f): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2006
Eminem!!!!

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by eveseh(f): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2006
eww not eminem grin
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by eveseh(f): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2006
he calls us niggas,lol angry angry angry grin
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by retro(f): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2006
Niggas call themselves Niggas so I don't see why Eminem shouldn't.
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by eveseh(f): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2006
yea but not white boi liek him,lol tongue grin grin
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Efani(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2006
i aint gay but i dunno if he's white

Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ImBossy(f): 2:50am On Oct 02, 2006
Its Gatta Be Wentworth Miller from Prison Break That Guys Jus TOOOOOO SEXYYYYY
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by shawna(f): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2006
yes he is! damn that dude is foineee
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by iice(f): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2006
Wenthworth!!! *vapors* please lol

Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Free(f): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2006
Yes
Wentworth miller -mmmm God spent a lil more time on him oooo kiss kiss
Brad pitt
paul walker
shemar moore lol cheesy

cnt think of anymore
dnt know dat many white bois grin grin lol
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by chistiana(f): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2006
Check this out

I think Frangoulis Mario his also sexy and handsome

Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by chistiana(f): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2006
More of his pix

Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Pamperme: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2006
i think most of these guys are not white, dats why they are hot. U can hardly get a pure white guy that is hot cool
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by saintkola(m): 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2006
Channing Tatum hes d guy in d mountain dew advert & dance movie Step Up. & guess what, hes pure white.
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by saintkola(m): 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2006
Channing Tatum hes d guy in d mountain dew advert & dance movie Step Up. & guess what, hes pure white.
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by jammin(m): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2006
@ christiana have you ever seen some of these white dudes up close. when you see them up close i bet you would have a different opinion.
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by candylips(m): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2006
Jack in lost
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by chistiana(f): 9:27am On Nov 11, 2006
jammin:

@ christiana have you ever seen some of these white dudes up close. when you see them up close i bet you would have a different opinion.

really so tell me some thing, What are the Different Opinion ?
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2006
Pamperme:

i think most of these guys are not white, that is why they are hot. U can hardly get a pure white guy that is hot cool

Brad Pitt isnt mixed and he's hott. same with Jude Law. Tom Cruise used to be so gorgeous, man Top Gun & Man Of Honor, so cute.

alot of people posted latinos for whatever reason.

I agree with whoever mentioned Jack from Lost, yum. Dr McSteamy from Grey's Anatomy is gorgeous too and let's not forget Christian Troy of Nip/Tuck, *drools*  tongue
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by iice(f): 5:23am On Nov 30, 2006
Oh Lordy, Christian Troy is a hottie, Jude Law is beautiful, McDreamy is well McDreamy lol.
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2006
McSteamy is better than McDreamy!! tongue
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by iice(f): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2006
Oh yeah McSteamy is really Steamy lol, hmmmm McVet is not too bad too grin
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Cleofel(f): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2006
mario lopez
joey lawrence
kevin fedeline
david becham
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2006
Mario is Latino

But I totally agree on David

[img]http://www.alarmingnews.com/archives/David%20Beckham.bmp[/img]
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Sista(f): 2:06am On Dec 01, 2006
Please explain what is so sexy about these white boys you guys are posting?

None of them look strong and they all look like they can't protect a woman.

I mean what is about them that makes you shiver with ecstasy? if that is what they do for you.

Are they cute to you or are they sexy or attractive, which one?
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:36am On Dec 01, 2006
What the hell does "handsome" have to do with "protecting women"

and just because a guy doesnt look like freaking James Bond doesnt mean they are weak.

The thread is about facial/body features which is what "handsome" is all about.
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Sista(f): 3:04am On Dec 01, 2006
@Thiefofhearts

Geez, why do you sound so angry?I just asked a question.

If a guy has a protector look about him, it makes him seem really more attractive even if his facial characteristics are nothing to brag about. Look up the word attractive, you will see why I said what I said.

I don't care if you get mad, these guys look like wimps and suckas, nothing attractive about them.
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:33am On Dec 01, 2006
Sista:

Geez, why do you sound so angry, I just asked a question.

If a guy has a protector look about him, it makes him seem really more attractive even if his facial characteristics are nothing to brag about. Look up the word attractive, you will see why I said what I said.

I don't care if you get mad, these guys look like wimps and suckas, nothing attractive about them.

Because I know where you getting at. You Malcolm X wannabes get on my nerves.

and who are you exactly to tell people what they should consider to be attractive? So you think some brute of a man is attractive, good for YOU. Like I said this is about Handsome, how about you look that up?

as for your last comment, why the hell are you in this thread then? You have nothing to contribute, why not ignore the thread and let everyone else enjoy themselves? You get off on raining on parades?
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Sista(f): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2006
@Thiefofhearts

I'm angry at whites and you detest AA's. What makes you different from me is, you care more about white people than you care about your own people, I care about African people, even the so called lazy ones.

You say you know what I am getting at, You don't know what I am getting at, you just assumed based on what I say about white people. I asked questions, I asked for you black women in this topic to tell me what is attractive about these men, that was a sincere question. They all look feminine to me in comparison to any man. In fact, I have seen some fine ass Asian men who look very masculine compared to these homo looking men in this topic. I just wouldn't try to get with an Asian because first off, I have many beautiful black men to choose from before I see my self resorting to any man outside of the black man and secondly the Asian mans nature would not match mine. My nature needs a black man with black parts. Plus, most of the fine as Asian men stick to their own and I don't hate on them for that. At least they do what our people don't do, I won't hate Asians for that. Like you hate AA people for being born descendants of African slaves. Why don't you try not to sound so evil towards other black people. Believe you me, no white person would if ever do what you do in order to prove that they believe you are human as well.
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by Sista(f): 6:47am On Dec 01, 2006
@Christiana

Seriously, tell me in detail what you think is attractive or sexy about these white men posted in this topic?
Please little sis, I am trying to figure out what is all the fuss about on these men being so called hot.
Re: Most Handsome White Men/Boys by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2006
Sista:

@Thiefofhearts

I'm angry at whites and you detest AA's. What makes you different from me is, you care more about white people than you care about your own people, I care about African people, even the so called lazy ones.

You say you know what I am getting at, You don't know what I am getting at, you just assumed based on what I say about white people. I asked questions, I asked for you black women in this topic to tell me what is attractive about these men, that was a sincere question. They all look feminine to me in comparison to any man. In fact, I have seen some fine ass Asian men who look very masculine compared to these homo looking men in this topic. I just wouldn't try to get with an Asian because first off, I have many beautiful black men to choose from before I see my self resorting to any man outside of the black man and secondly the Asian mans nature would not match mine. My nature needs a black man with black parts. Plus, most of the fine as Asian men stick to their own and I don't hate on them for that. At least they do what our people don't do, I won't hate Asians for that. Like you hate AA people for being born descendants of African slaves. Why don't you try not to sound so evil towards other black people. Believe you me, no white person would if ever do what you do in order to prove that they believe you are human as well.

You are so full of shit Sista. As a chemist, I suggest you look into laxatives.

I don't phucking "destest" people for no reason. So I'd appreciate it if you stop putting words in my mouth. That's the same garbage you tried to pull on babyosisi, it's not going to for work on me either.

BTW congrats on ruining a perfectly fun and harmless thread with your Black Panther bullshit. I hope you are proud of yourself
They "all look feminine" to you. Who cares? Why not post ones that don't look feminine instead of crying over other people's preferences. I personally can't stand "wiggers" and some people posted "wiggers" as guys that they find attractive but I'm not going to hound and bash them over it. It's their preference. Who the hell am I to tell them they are wrong?
Like I said before, what do you get from raining on parades? You're rambling on about black bodies, what the mess does that have to do with this topic? Make another damn thread on such if you must. If you think Asians are better, again make a thread on them as well, unlike you I try not to be a racist (waits for the "there's no such thing as reverse racism" sermon), I can post Asians. whites, blacks,, whom ever I find to be attractive. My belief, God made them all so what the hell should it matter whom we find as being handsome?

The fact that you would be so arrogant to ask us to tell you why we find these people attractive is baffling. You're asking people "what they see", what more do you want than "oh I think he has a sexy look or I like his body or whatever" then what? You're going to tell us again that we're wrong? The nerve.

as for your last line, I'm not even going to entertain you on that again. Typical of you. Keep in mind that in the other thread YOU called me a "nigger", a word I'm sure you couldnt accept from someone else, you used against me. Hypocritical tart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Rema Is Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos) / Vanessa Hudgens Vs Ashley Tisdale / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.