Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals (10917 Views)

Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. / Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners / Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by AloyEmeka9: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2008
FBI hunts for Nigerians

ERASMUS ALANEME, Abuja

FEDERAL Bureau of Investigations (FBI), the United States of America (USA) secret service is still hunting for a Nigerian, one Mr. Adebowale Ade Shekoni over an alleged 13-count charge of bank fraud, conspiracy and counterfeit cheques.

Daily Champion recalls that US Drugs Enforcement Administration (DEA) recently named 10 Nigerians amongst others on its most wanted drug offenders in USA. The suspects were alleged to have been engaged in drugs deals worth N2 billion

According a FBI website, Sherkoni’s other alleged offences include inter-state travel racketeering and money laundering conspiracy.

Aged 40, the Nigerian suspect said to be about 8.2" tall, dark-complexioned was indicted in April 2005.

FBI also alleged that the suspect with tag number "602072CB2" was an illegal alien in US and counterfeit cheques ring leader.

Described as potentially dangerous, FBI urged that any person with information on Shekoni should not attempt to arrest him but report him to a local police or the nearest US Embassy.

Quoting the DEA’s publication Daily Champion had exclusively on August 18 reported the names of the 10 most wanted Nigerians in US.

One of the suspects is one Endolubi, Mutiat Ittiola alleged to have conspired to distribute 170 kilogrammes of heroin.

She resides in the northern district of Illinois and frequents Nigeria and Thailand. Also on the list is Bakae-Giles Basaratu Mojisola, alleged to have distributed heroin of 846 kilogrammes who also resides in the Northern District of Illinois and Princess Folashade Ahiata, described as a fugitive by the US government. She was accused of engaging in the trafficking in drugs, born in 1962 and her state of origin is believed to be Lagos.

Another, Griggs, Monsurat Omoniyi, also distributed heroin in the US.

Soyan, Ayodele and Ahuama Benjamin Okey who is believed to have resided in eastern district of Michigan, also conspired to distribute various illicit drugs.

Others being wanted by the US include Balogun S. and Afolayan.

The DEA in the statement, said no attempt should be made to arrest the ‘fugitives’ as they seem dangerous, but that there whereabouts should be reported to the police.

http://www.champion-newspapers.com/news/article6_040908.htm
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2008
Moderator, kindly move this topic to crime section.
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by AloyEmeka9: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2008
Whether dem go fit come Naija arrest all our politicians from A-Z, except Fashola.
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by AloyEmeka9: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2008
Moderator, kindly move this topic to crime section.
My bad; Ndo sir.
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

Whether them go fit come Naija arrest all our politicians from A-Z, except Fashola.

You may have to wait till eternity if you are actually waiting FBI to come and do the work of SSS, EFCC and the Nigerian masses in Nigeria.

Time to stand up, Nigerian people!!!!
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by AloyEmeka9: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2008

You may have to wait till eternity if you are actually waiting FBI to come and do the work of SSS, EFCC and the Nigerian masses in Nigeria.

Time to stand up, Nigerian people!!!!

We don stand for this obodo Nigeria taya. Do you have any other solution because e be like say the EFCC dey job us too.
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2008
Dont worry, ill lead you guys into the war front in the 5th Republic. They will simply waste a talent and a defender of justice if i venture in now without back-ups.
Ya feel me?
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by AloyEmeka9: 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2008
Dont worry, ill lead you guys into the war front in the 5th Republic. They will simply waste a talent and a defender of justice if i venture in now without back-ups.
Ya feel me?

You carry juju? Remember what happened in Ekiti and lagos states last time because those guys wanted Change like Obama.
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

You carry juju? Remember what happened in Ekiti and lagos states last time because those guys wanted Change like Obama.

Juju ke, i no carry ooo and i do not hope or wish to carry.
I wouldn't mind paying the ultimate price, because i cant imagine being happy seeing poor Nigerians going through hell from day to day.
Besides, i hope that by then, short memory Nigerians will realize they are not animals, thereby giving anybody who stands out for a drastic change the best of their support.
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by DeepZone: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2008
What of FBI most wanted foreigners or is it only Nigerians you saw there.

Go to AMW.com and tell me how many Nigerians there.
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by DeepZone: 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2008

Juju ke, i no carry ooo and i do not hope or wish to carry.
I wouldn't mind paying the ultimate price, because i can't imagine being happy seeing poor Nigerians going through hell from day to day.
Besides, i hope that by then, short memory Nigerians will realize they are not animals, thereby giving anybody who stands out for a drastic change the best of their support.

Talk is cheap.
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 05, 2008
DeepZone:

Talk is cheap.

You can never satisfy an average Nigerian, no way.
If i say that Nigeria is a failed state; you will be the first to ask me what i'm doing to make the country great. Now, i have stated my plans and you are discouraging me with your silly and cowardly comment.

Shame on you Nigerians; cowards.
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by kingdong(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2008
Funny sounding names for Nigerians.

DeepZone:

What of FBI most wanted foreigners or is it only Nigerians you saw there.

Go to AMW.com and tell me how many Nigerians there.
Oga take it easy, so make dem begin giff us information wey no concern us? abi wetin concrn me with most wanted Aussies on FBI list, wo pursue patriotism aright. wink
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by DeepZone: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2008
You can never satisfy an average Nigerian, no way.
If i say that Nigeria is a failed state; you will be the first to ask me what i'm doing to make the country great. Now, i have stated my plans and you are discouraging me with your silly and cowardly comment.

Shame on you Nigerians; cowards.

We Nigerians are cowards? I guess that includes your family too unless they are not Nigerians?.
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by DeepZone: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2008
Funny sounding names for Nigerians.
Exactly!!!!
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2008
DeepZone:

We Nigerians are cowards? I guess that includes your family too unless they are not Nigerians?.

Yes ke, except if they have been standing up for their people. undecided
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by DeepZone: 7:12am On Sep 06, 2008
Yes ke, except if they have been standing up for their people.

Standing up for which people?
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 06, 2008
DeepZone:

Standing up for which people?

The people in my state and more especially the ones in my community.

However, i do not expect the people in my state or community to make any difference to you since they are not Yoruba.
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by DeepZone: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2008
The people in my state and more especially the ones in my community.

[size=14pt]However, i do not expect the people in my state or community to make any difference to you since they are not Yoruba.[/size]

Whatever! bad belle is one of your greatest problems. Which state are you from? Jigawa?
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2008
Lol. . . . . . . . bad belle kwa? For what reason on this earth?

Am from the south East and am sure you know the honour attached to people from that zone.
Sorry, its not my doing. tongue
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by DeepZone: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2008
whatever!!
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by knotty(m): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2008
did that report say the 40year old guyman is 8`2
blistering barnacle!
does the writer know how tall an 8`2 man is? with that height, the man has no hiding place. abeg joo
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by DeepZone: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2008
did that report say the 40year old guyman is 8`2?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
blistering barnacle!
does the writer know how tall an 8`2 man is? with that height, the man has no hiding place. abeg joo

I guess he must be using a different metric system.
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by keba(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2008
That height qualifies him to play in the NBA wink
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by clemcykul(f): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2008
dats ryte,
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by jona2: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2009
;d
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by speak2me: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
most wanted list my foot, at least they have other nationals in that same list
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by eros(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2011
Rubbish
Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by WilyWily4: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2011
Yorubas are real Criminals, i salute una,
Nigeria number one Embezzlers

1 Like

Re: Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals by olusola200: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
That was an old list

(1) (Reply)

Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC / Igbos Need To Stop Acting Like Minorities And Play Nigerian Politics / Senate To Pass Whistle-blower Protection Bill In July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.