Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? (8241 Views)

Poll: Have you ever seen or heard of a Hausa/Fulani hustling abroad?

Yes: 16% (15 votes)
No: 69% (64 votes)
Indifferent: 14% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) / Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing / At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by generalzango(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2009
Just come to Dubai & see whats happening,how many southerners are there?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by generalzango(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2009
Just come to Dubai & see whats happening,how many southerners are here?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by GoldCircle: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2009
thought d theme on sokoto's plate number was 'seat of the caliphate'?
I'm abit confused!
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by Chiddysville(m): 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2009
@generalzango
Pls educate me. What's happening in Dubai?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by infotunnel: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2009
Why will they hustle after seizing the national cake? The north is so greedy!
See how they rule Nigeria

http://nigerialog.com/blog/?p=93

http://nigerialog.com/blog/?p=77

Northern sectionalism is killing Nigeria.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2009
Guys sorry to burst ur bubbles, DXeltans are going nowhere, we in the 9ja delta want out and we are staying put where we are and having our own resource control,Oba No dey go transfer, we will never joing benin or whatever, we are gonna remain Nigerdelta Republic
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by ikeyman00(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2009
hahhahhhahahh

abeg oooooooooooooooooo hahhahhahhaa
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by congoshine(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2009
[center]*really wondering which asylum becomrich escaped from* [/center]
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2009
congoshine
I have a good idea where, from the BCPU of Springfield Pshychiatric Hospital Hospital in SW London.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by fayahsoul: 12:55am On Sep 28, 2009
Southerners are a bunch of educated fools. with all your PHD's, bsc's, msc's, MBA's bla bla bla, you all can't govern yourselves and the largely illiterate north is still jerking you around after all these years. have you no shame? Einsteins.

mumu, stay there and be shouting one nigeria. Oil and water fit mix? our differences are irreconcilable. period. time to go our separate ways and relate economically from a good distance. Duh!

Education is not educa-sense.

@ topic

No
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by sulad82i(m): 7:45pm On May 03, 2011
I know some of them here. But majority if them are in 9ja because they can not contribute positively outside of 9ja.
Babu English, so no visa if u cant communicate or be interviewed. Period
Those taht can speak amongst them are the rich, and educated and we see them here (America)
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by congoshine(m): 4:05pm On May 04, 2011
I know one katsina boy hustling in a US jail as he wan blow up im balls in suicide attempt shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by sulad82i(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2011
congoshine:

I know one katsina boy hustling in a US jail as he wan blow up im balls in suicide attempt shocked shocked shocked

LOL LOL LOL LOL
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by namfav(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2011
we go abroad with priorities in mind, or else we stay at home, northerners don't just go abroad to hope to strike a ticket that's why you don't find northerners hustling hard
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 04, 2011
I know no about una, but Fulani/Hausa people plenty for Chennai/India,
Trust Igbo people, dem don waylay all the sweet Indian baby dem,
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by Sagamite(m): 4:50pm On May 04, 2011
namfav:

we go abroad with priorities in mind, or else we stay at home, northerners don't just go abroad to hope to strike a ticket that's why you don't find northerners hustling hard

Rubbish!

Northerners are scarcely seen abroad because:

1) Majority cannot afford it. The North has the highest rates of poverty across the nation. This is reflective in bank's savings figures by geo-political region, educational standards, economic activity levels and standard off living. The proletariat are left completely destitute in far more magnitude than the south.

2) The North is not as into education as the South. Most people abroad go there to study and some stay behind. This end up to be Southerners as they are more educated and more into education.

3) Of the very small, minute set of Northerners that can afford it, most prefer to stay back in Nigeria as things are easier for them due to guarded competition in economic activities.

4) Those that do go abroad out of the very small, minute set of Northerners that can afford it keep to themselves and tend to mix within only their circles due to cultural and ideological differences with the south.

5) Majority of those that do go abroad out of the very small, minute set of Northerners that can afford it are kids of people with questionable source of money who live an affluent lifestyle and prefer not to mix with people that might look at them with disdain if they can avoid it.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 04, 2011
Sagamite:

Rubbish!

1) Majority cannot afford it. The North has the highest rates of poverty across the nation. This is reflective in bank's savings figures by geo-political region, educational standards, economic activity levels and standard off living. The proletariat are left completely destitute in far more magnitude than the south.

2) The North is not as into education as the South. Most people abroad go there to study and some stay behind. This end up to be Southerners as they are more educated and more into education.

3) Of the very small, minute set of Northerners that can afford it, they prefer to stay back in Nigeria as things are easier for them due to guarded competition in economic activities.

4) Those that do go abroad out of the very small, minute set of Northerners that can afford it keep to themselves and tend to mix within only their circles due to cultural and ideological differences with the south.

5) Majority of those that do go abroad out of the very small, minute set of Northerners that can afford it are kids of people with questionable source of money who live an affluent lifestyle and prefer not to mix with people that might look at them with disdain if they can avoid it.

Menh, go boil your heart commot all the hatred wey dey inside,

So na only North dey thief money send their pple go school, mscheeeew!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by namfav(m): 5:07pm On May 04, 2011
Sagamite:

Rubbish!

3) Of the very small, minute set of Northerners that can afford it, they prefer to stay back in Nigeria as things are easier for them due to guarded competition in economic activities.

how did many southerners end up in the west ?

1. it is not because they afforded it
2. it is not because they are educated
3. it is not because they had a better choice
4. and i'm in america, i hang out with many southerners, almost every weekend
5. every questionable southerner has family outside of nigeria too, didn't i read that naeto c studies in europe and his mother is some politician now imagine if it were a northerner, see the hypocrisy
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 04, 2011
namfav:

4. and i'm in america, i hang out with many southerners, almost every weekend grin

All Nigerians leave our country to seek greener pastures, e no matter which region dem born u, if emirates park for ur house front, u go forget mama and papa jump enter inside,
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by Sagamite(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2011
musKeeto:

Menh, go boil your heart commot all the hatred wey dey inside,

So na only North dey thief money send their pple go school, mscheeeew!!!!!

Did I say only North stole money?

You wan use me shine as Mr Open-minded?

Be warned, mate.

namfav:

5. every questionable southerner has family outside of nigeria too, didn't i read that naeto c studies in europe and his mother is some politician now imagine if it were a northerner, see the hypocrisy

I don't get the point you are trying to make.

1) Your opening question does not link well to your following points 1-5 logically.

2) Your post does not prove or disprove my points.

Review your post and give it better structure and comprehensivity to improve its clarity.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by congoshine(m): 5:33pm On May 04, 2011
Maybe because there are no NYSC to kill & maim abroad angry
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 04, 2011
Sagamite:

Did I say only North stole money?
You wan use me shine as Mr Open-minded?
Be warned, mate.

Sagamite:

Rubbish!

You talk about namfav's points not being comprehensible, but your is more contradictory than a zebra.
Let's apply logic to this illogicality.
First you say majority of Northerners can't afford to go abroad. Then you say most Northerners are uneducated. Then of the minority that can afford it, they would rather not travel. Then minority of that minority who end up travelling abroad mix only within their circles ( hmm, circles). Then majority of this minority are KIDS of people with QUESTIONABLE SOURCE OF MONEY.  cry

bros, you have some tribal issues, maybe a part of your brain was scraped along those tribal marks,
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by sulad82i(m): 5:35pm On May 04, 2011
namfav:

Sagamite:

I don't get the point you are trying to make.

1) Your opening question does not link well to your following points 1-5 logically.

2) Your post does not prove or disprove my points.

Review your post and give it better structure and comprehensivity to improve its clarity.

namfav cant write shit. s/he's probably hausa/fulani LOL.  grin
sagamite no worry yaself. That reply makes sense when u dont think about it! ooops
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by Sagamite(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2011
musKeeto:

You talk about namfav's points not being comprehensible, but your is more contradictory than a zebra.
First you say majority of Northerners can't afford to go abroad. Then you say most Northerners are uneducated. Then of the minority that can afford it, they would rather not travel. Then minority of that minority who end up travelling abroad mix only within their circles ( hmm, circles). Then majority of this minority are KIDS of people with QUESTIONABLE SOURCE OF MONEY.  cry

bros, you have some tribal issues, maybe a part of your brain was scrapped along those tribal marks,

You are reetarded!

Tell me how any of those are not facts!

Tell me how any of those facts are not relevant to the thread topic!

Foool, I wait.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by sulad82i(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2011
musKeeto:

First you say majority of Northerners can't afford to go abroad. Then you say most Northerners are uneducated. Then of the minority that can afford it, they would rather not travel. Then minority of that minority who end up travelling abroad mix only within their circles ( hmm, circles). Then majority of this minority are KIDS of people with QUESTIONABLE SOURCE OF MONEY. cry

bros, you have some tribal issues, maybe a part of your brain was scraped along those tribal marks,

Some pple can talk, while others can listen/comprehend. LMAO
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by Horus(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2011
randyorton:

Sagamite,all u do on nl is fight other members.are the moderators not seeing all your crap. son of a monkey

I agree with you 100%
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by Natasha2(f): 10:17pm On May 04, 2011
@topic nope grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by mensdept: 11:21pm On May 04, 2011
Sagamite:

Rubbish!

3) Of the very small, minute set of Northerners that can afford it, most prefer to stay back in Nigeria as things are easier for them due to guarded competition in economic activities.

And your point is what?

fayahsoul:

Southerners are a bunch of educated fools. with all your PHD's, bsc's, msc's, MBA's bla bla bla, you all can't govern yourselves and the largely illiterate north is still jerking you around after all these years. have you no shame? Einsteins.

mumu, stay there and be shouting one nigeria. Oil and water fit mix? our differences are irreconcilable. period. time to go our separate ways and relate economically from a good distance. Duh!

Education is not educa-sense.

@ topic

No

Clearer point.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by sbeezy8: 11:28pm On May 04, 2011
yes plenty of fulanis in new york and dmv but they are not from nigeria.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by Sagamite(m): 11:31pm On May 04, 2011
mens dept:

And your point is what?

What don't point don't you get?

You want me to force feed you?

Read the title of the thread.

And then read my response.

Then tell me what point you don't get again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Army, Nigeria Air Force And Nigeria Navy Are Above Efcc, / Senate Gives IGP 14 Days To Arrest Benue Killers / Enugu: Ugwuaji Community Thanks Governor For Ending Subjugation Against Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.