Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? (8238 Views)

Poll: Have you ever seen or heard of a Hausa/Fulani hustling abroad?

Yes: 16% (15 votes)
No: 69% (64 votes)
Indifferent: 14% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) / Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing / At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by sbeezy8: 11:33pm On May 04, 2011
[size=13pt]THERE ARE MORE FULANIS ABROAD THAN HAUSAS ACTUALLY.[/size]
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by mensdept: 11:48pm On May 04, 2011
Sagamite:

What don't point don't you get?

You want me to force feed you?

Read the title of the thread.

And then read my response.

Then tell me what point you don't get again.

I read you stupid response ode. You aint sayn nutin. Have you seen Northerners abroad? Yes or no? Instead you are writing rubbish. Re-write your 'points', especially # 4 and 5.

Holla back
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by Sagamite(m): 11:55pm On May 04, 2011
mens dept:

I read you silly response ode. You aint sayn nutin. Have you seen Northerners abroad? Yes or no? Instead you are writing rubbish. Re-write your 'points', especially # 4 and 5.

Holla back

You are reetard!!!

No 1, you must be a cretin to think someone will never have seen a northerner abroad and be expecting a Yes or No answer.

No 2, you must be a dumbo not to note my response about Northerners scarcity abroad in my post.

Fooool!
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of A Hausa/Fulani 'hustling' Abroad? by Horus(m): 11:55pm On May 04, 2011
Sagamite:

[size=19pt]You are a cretin!
Bloody Reetard!!![/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monopoly Gone Wrong - The Ibru Group! / Edo: INEC Loses N100m, To Reconfigure 6,677 Card Readers / When Abakaliki Children Saw A White Girl For The First Time This Happened!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.