Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Newest Way To Invest In Nigerian Real Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Newest Way To Invest In Nigerian Real Estate (1633 Views)

Property In Egbeda, Alimosho, Lagos - Nigerian Real Estate / The Role Of Land Surveyors In Nigerian Real Estate / Will The Nigerian Real Estate Industry Experience A Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newest Way To Invest In Nigerian Real Estate by Brainbox(m): 4:06am On Jul 04, 2006
A new way to invest in real estate in Nigeria is being run by a new company, investors invest funds with them to purchase or construct a property which they hold in trust for varying investors by issuing them with legalities read 'proof of investment', after which your yearly share of rent is given to you depending on a percentage of what you put in. I found out that you could recoup your investment in as little as three and a half years (they call this a medium/long-term investment, is it? Methinks its short-term in Real estate), that's where all the big boyz actually invest without having lump sums for entire purchases/construction. And in the case that your fund is part of a purchase with other investors and you need quick cash, you could sell your equity (legal holding) therein to recoup your money immediately and so on,

Sha! I do not have all their operational details but you can reach them yourselves, just thought should let you know.
Re: Newest Way To Invest In Nigerian Real Estate by layi(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2006
Whats the company name?
Re: Newest Way To Invest In Nigerian Real Estate by gbengaijot(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2006
Seems like most people should learn abt ethics of advertising! grin grin
Re: Newest Way To Invest In Nigerian Real Estate by bomega4u(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2006
i thought this is a place we can honestly share information about properties.whats all this incomplete info!
Re: Newest Way To Invest In Nigerian Real Estate by Brainbox(m): 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2006
gbengaijot:

Seems like most people should learn about ethics of advertising! grin grin

Gbenga, are u into advertising? I would need your help! Even if I wanted to advertise it wouldn't be here!!

O'jare! better people,  I just discovered this myself when eavesdropping on some conversation. I intend to find out more when I get back to Nigeria, even if for myself, as more information flows so will I let you persons know (appreciate the little or ignore it). If I was advertising you guys would know because the name and address of the company would be in CAPS.

Sha! I know they are based in Abuja.
Re: Newest Way To Invest In Nigerian Real Estate by gbengaijot(m): 6:59am On Jul 05, 2006
Re: Newest Way To Invest In Nigerian Real Estate by seyiowo: 3:18am On Nov 24, 2007
WHY NOT FORM ONE COMPANY LIKE THAT FROM NAIRALAND AND CALL IT NAIRALAND ESTATE.
IF U ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN REAL ESTATE GIVE IT ALL U GOT.
LET THINK UP A SOLUTION HERE. ENOUGH OF INCOMPLETE PACKAGES.
LET HAVE THE ESTATE TEAM OR SOMETHING
IS ANY ONE WITH ME IN THE HOUSE?

(1) (Reply)

Demand For Decent Housing In Nigeria To Remain Very Strong- Read! / Buy One Acre Of Land At Aro Baba Idimu For N40m / Hot letting!! 2/3bedrm @ Ajah, lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.