Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,883 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

FREE WEBSITE DESIGN TRAINING (CSS, HTML, PHP and MYSQL) - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / FREE WEBSITE DESIGN TRAINING (CSS, HTML, PHP and MYSQL) (1844 Views)

COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AND WEBSITE DESIGN VIDEO TRAINING (GET THE SKILLS!) / Do U Need A home Tutor On Html, Php, Mysql, or java? / I Need Someone To Take Me Php And Mysql: Not For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE WEBSITE DESIGN TRAINING (CSS, HTML, PHP and MYSQL) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2008
Re: FREE WEBSITE DESIGN TRAINING (CSS, HTML, PHP and MYSQL) by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2008
Thank you for the calls,
Ok, these are the details you are all asking for

You can register at 27 Adeshina street, Fadeyi Bus/stop (on the side of the road leading to Yaba from Anthony) Ikorodu road, Lagos

Contact person: Folorunsho

or

Pay into this account
Bank: GTB
Acct Name: Dare Folorunsho
Acct Numb: 241/222253/1590
And resume trainning with your payment slip. BUT PLS CALL ME B/4 MAKING ANY PAYMENT.

Training will commence on 6th October, this however is a tentative date. and any change will be communicated.

More importantly am not issuing you any certificate! please send me a text if you are still interested.
Re: FREE WEBSITE DESIGN TRAINING (CSS, HTML, PHP and MYSQL) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2008
the offer is still on! Don't miss out on this.
Re: FREE WEBSITE DESIGN TRAINING (CSS, HTML, PHP and MYSQL) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2008
We reorganized the training to take more people base on demand
we are starting on 6th october.
Re: FREE WEBSITE DESIGN TRAINING (CSS, HTML, PHP and MYSQL) by mj(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2008
I hope u know the meaning of the word "FREE"?
Re: FREE WEBSITE DESIGN TRAINING (CSS, HTML, PHP and MYSQL) by Tophin(m): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2008
But you said it free.nothing is free at this training.

(1) (Reply)

Certificate In Automation Engineering(gil Automation) / I Buy And Convert Any Type Of Gift Card / Primavera Project Planner Intensive Training Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.