Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful (2911 Views)

Very Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2006
A blue chip company urgently need bold, beautiful ladies in their organisation
she must have an easy going personality, friendly and able to deal with difficult customers because 90 percent of her job is based on that. not more than 30 years of age, min of 2.2 second class lower in any displine.

send cv, application and a scanned passport photgraph to hotjobs@hyperia.com, title the subject of the mail SDC
advert closes two weeks from now!!
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 04, 2006
It suspect its one of the BIGGEST TELECOMMUNICATION FIRMS IN NIGERIA. so ladies in house, HURRAY
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by gloryonyii: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2006
please where will i address my application to as in head, hr of which company for i don't know what to do and the post to apply for
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by vinna(f): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2006
hi toni,

Do you know if HND holders can apply, cos apart from dat i think i'm fully qualified for the job as i have several years experience of dealing with difficult customers.

Advise you sista.
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by earthrealm(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2006
what of bold n beautiful guys!!!, this is unfair!!!
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by earthrealm(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2006
whay of bold and handsom guys.its unfair oooh!!!!!
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by retro(f): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2006
I thought you were talking about the series 'The Bold and Beautiful'.
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by uchie(f): 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2006
that is way too funny, any company that did that here would be sued in a second, maybe during the interview they would ask them to model in a bikini, i admire the company's honesty sha, good luck ladies

http://bellanaija..com/
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by Dupsybaby(f): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2006
Toni thanks for all the great opportunities you've been sharing,God bless you.---------where will the application be addressed to pls !
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by kitaun(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2006
guys,
this is the right time to fight for male emancipation
we have suddenly become minority
we have to rise to the occasion and fight this just cause
especially for some of us who are 'timid and ugly'
'wowo' in short grin grin grin grin
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by whiz(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2006
@Kitaun, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2006
send cv, application and a scanned passport photgraph to hotjobs@hyperia.com, title the subject of the mail SDC
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2006
@Kitaun,
R u Wowo? shocked I no like 'wowo' guys ooooo
kitaun:

guys,
this is the right time to fight for male emancipation
we have suddenly become minority
we have to rise to the occasion and fight this just cause
especially for some of us who are 'timid and ugly'
'wowo' in short grin grin grin grin
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by kitaun(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2006
in fact am so 'wowo' that even obj,taribo,taye taiwo sef fine pass me
but anyhow sha my mama like me grin grin grin
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by Edken: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2006
hi kiatun,
You are mature. Thumbs up!
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by kitaun(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2006
edken,
        thanx man and hope u are not as 'wowo' as i am or else, grin grin grin cool
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by jiro(f): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2006
sorry but can anybody tell me what this job is about and why is it that they need passport or that it must be beautiful females. i hope they don't want to use us girls for prostitution
pls reply
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2006
@JIRO,

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy What can i say, i dey laugh anyhow here oooooooooo!!!! It is not prositution related but customer care related job and u no, pretty chicks attracts clients, Hope u r ok now. E.g guys like kitaun, are wo-woo and he cant attract clients, (JUST KIDDING). Kitaun, na jokes levels ooo!!

kitaun:

edken,
thanx man and hope u are not as 'wowo' as i am or else, grin grin grin cool
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by kitaun(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2006
@ TONISAFE22,
Thank u 4 reminding me of my wo-woo status
,but no vex say i go tell our pple wey never see u say whoopi goldberg self fine pass u,
making two of us the most wo-woocious pple on nairaland
ao is ur day,hope u saw my text cos u never mentioned it and how far with the arrangement for nairaland jobseekers meeting with ladapo ?
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by kitaun(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by seo(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2006
NOTICE!!! i just want to inform the house about this advert BOLD AND BEAUTIFULL. It is from GLO MOBILE, that's how they disguised the advert on sales executive few months back on the same hotjobs@hyperia.com. Girls,this is a great opportunity for uuuu. It's real,
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by seo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2006
this bold and beautifull stuff is from GLOBACOM. they want to recruit for customer care.
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by olamydey(f): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2006
cheesy thanx, il send my cv too
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by kitaun(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2006
olamydey,
are u sure u are bold and beautiful
(just kiddind) best of luck
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by olamydey(f): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2006
irresistible is the word, wink
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by kitaun(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2006
irresistible kiss kiss
am getting a little bit interested although am a woowoo guy to the core,
ask tonisafe22 and she will confirm grin grin
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by kitaun(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2006
TO ALL THOSE APPLYING FOR THIS JOB,
WISH U B.O.L
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by kunle1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2006
i wish bold&beautiful
ladies in d house all d best
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2006
@ kitaun,

My pic is on my profile now! i hope that pleases u

kitaun:

@ TONISAFE22,
Thank u 4 reminding me of my wo-woo status
,but no vex say i go tell our people wey never see u say whoopi goldberg self fine pass u,
making two of us the most wo-woocious people on nairaland
ao is your day,hope u saw my text because u never mentioned it and how far with the arrangement for nairaland jobseekers meeting with ladapo ?

Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by kitaun(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2006
sweet nubian queeeeeeeeeeen
i remeber someone said ur pic is tasty and scary
but am saying , even tho i saw no pics of urs
u r da bbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbb grin grin grin
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by Chynwe(f): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2006
please i will like to be informed once they start sendint text to people.abeg babe keep us informed.
Re: Careers In A Multinational For Bold & Beautiful by Oyemine: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2006
i think i saw this late or does any one know the closing date for the bold and beautiful add?

(1) (2) (Reply)

60k Job In Ilorin Or 120k Job In Lagos / Call Centre Agents In Ibadan. Hausa Speaking Agents / Intercontinental Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.