Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

The Dangers Of Hard Toothbrush ! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Dangers Of Hard Toothbrush ! (1026 Views)

The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water / The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush / The Dangers Of Chewing Gum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Hard Toothbrush ! by stnonymus(m): 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2008
There's an erroneous belief that the hard toothbrush does a better job than the soft or medium toothbrush.I have had enough visits to the dentist to prove that wrong.I just couldn't understand why i was always developing holes in my teeth and having to filll them every now and then.

The last visit to the dentist gave me a new insight into the problem.When i raised the issue with the dentist i was told to discontinue the use of the hard toothbrush.I was told it was responsible for the holes in my teeth.I was led to believe that brushing with the hard toothbrush erodes and digs into the teeth and creates holes where food particles collect and cause tooth decay.

So beware of the hard toothbrush. A word is enough for the wise!

(For teeth and gum problems visit: http://www./ourproducts.htm to purchase products below)

(1) (Reply)

Excess Spittle In The Mouth / Why Do Females Go To The Hospitals Than Males / Splenectomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.