Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Union Bank Jobs!urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Jobs!urgent (2614 Views)

Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada / Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant / Are People Now Afraid Of Bank Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Jobs!urgent by stdavoo: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2008
Pls,can anybody that has been invited to write Union Bank Test to pls download to us the needed infomation about their aptitude test format ,and Like How much do they pay their ENTRY LEVEL?Tanx
Re: Union Bank Jobs!urgent by dammiecool(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2008
yes i was called but i dont have the format. what grade do u have-first class or 2.1

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Jobs!urgent by spicylu: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2008
i was sent a text last nite and rejected[b][/b]
Re: Union Bank Jobs!urgent by spicylu: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]i feel terrible.
Re: Union Bank Jobs!urgent by spicylu: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2008
pls does anyone know if this joblink people r really genuine, they r asking for 1,000bucks b4 u can get an acess code.
Re: Union Bank Jobs!urgent by mosco4u: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2008
smileyI am writting mine on sat, i just changed the day and time and date from thur, center is unec,enugu,if u need more information, on the nature of the exam call my no. 08039734387,sorry i can't post it here now due to time constrained.i wish evry one writing it the best. note pay is small unlike other banks (modern).
Re: Union Bank Jobs!urgent by spicylu: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2008
joblinknigeria are scammers as far as i know, they will ask u 2 pay 1000 to get an acess code, do not do it , they will scam u.
Re: Union Bank Jobs!urgent by tayoTFC(m): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2008
any recruitment agency that demand kobo from job seeker are scammer beware////
cos if thay are not they must have collected there consultancy fee from there so call client.
so why subjecting jobseeker to paying money for service render for your client,
granet,joblink,esterbrakethro, all of them are scammer, to the best of my knowledge
a word is enought for a wise (nairalanders)

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Jobs!urgent by Evie007: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
who in the world wants to work in union bank? i thought the bank's for the old? and not doing well heard the lost billions last quater. shocked
Re: Union Bank Jobs!urgent by 234GT(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
Evie007: who in the world wants to work in union bank? i thought the bank's for the old? and not doing well heard the lost billions last quater. shocked
Guy, where you dig this thread from? Anyways, I am expecting my offer letter from union bank. True, the bank went through some crisis, but it is now back to profitability. I wish myself a fulfilling career with the bank.

(1) (Reply)

Certified Fiber Optic Technician Available / I Need A Job Badly I Have National Diploma In Account Any Organization Please / I Need A Staff Urgently -abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.