Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

I Need Some Clearificartion On Us Work Permit: Urgent Please! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Some Clearificartion On Us Work Permit: Urgent Please! (2019 Views)

Pls How Can I Get Work Permit From Nigeria To USA / Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... / 1 YEAR POLAND WORK PERMIT VISA (100% GUARANTEE ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some Clearificartion On Us Work Permit: Urgent Please! by dayo1401: 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hello nairalanders,
i will like my fellows brothers and sisters residing in the states to shed some light on the issue of work permit. Am actually thinking of applying for a student visa , F-1 visa, which i was told comes with a work permit.
Though i understand that as a student there is a restiction to the time which i can work.
I just want to know if there is any way i can beat the same, I hope am not sounding like a crook here now!
Well, honestly, am thinking of working more than the resricted time, while i use the school as a camouflage and atually enrol for another part time school where i can work and school while i study my M. sc programme all on my own.
Once i can get the visa after satifying all immgrantion requirement here, would it be advicable to try to beat the system as above.
I know this is going to be tough, but i have lots of friends that did it in UK, but with the new rules in uk now,i guess thats no more possible
Fellow nairalanders, please kindly advice me on what to do.
Is the work permit on US student visa any different ?
Re: I Need Some Clearificartion On Us Work Permit: Urgent Please! by omoge(f): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2008
modified
Re: I Need Some Clearificartion On Us Work Permit: Urgent Please! by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 10, 2008
dude! get ur visa first! and i hope with ur' intentions, u get exposed and get rejected! rules are meant to be kept, and for u to say u wanna go on an F-1 visa with the intent of working as a resident is sheer dishonesty and people like u are the ones dat give Nigerians bad reputations all over! I mean why must u follow a crooked way??

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Clearificartion On Us Work Permit: Urgent Please! by dayo1401: 10:14am On Sep 10, 2008
Hello Guys,
thanks for your advice, well , i really dont wnt to be illegal because its not worth it. am very grateful. THANKS
Re: I Need Some Clearificartion On Us Work Permit: Urgent Please! by princeonx: 2:20am On Dec 05, 2008
Guess its late now but there are jobs you can do in the US that doesn't require a work permit! A whole lot of students do it through theirĀ  edu/school. Look like you didn't get the visa? no yearn about legal or illegal crap! and worth it or no worth it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Their Anyway I Can Sell Or Get My Money Back From Return Ticket From Klm? / Studying In Portsmouth / Overnight Parking At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.