Stats: 3,147,832 members, 7,798,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Games [vs] Games . . . 'war On The Pads' - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Games [vs] Games . . . 'war On The Pads' (1087 Views)

PS3 Slim Console For Sale With 10games + 4 Pads (SOLD) / World War On Your Android And Iphones By Storm8 / Cheat Codes For 'God Of War' On PS2 (2) (3) (4)

Games [vs] Games . . . 'war On The Pads' by brinebaba(m): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2008
Like they always say,'all work nd no play makes brine a dull buddie'. . .

Let 'games rise against games' !! the best hands wiff skills always wins. . .

Lets makes d1s place heated up.If u 'iz' a 'game addict like moi*,s1Gn in here:Lets talk bout d best games u've eva played,how good you are,lets add a little show offs !! who'z d best??wot game iz d best game u've eva played??who'z ur greatest opponent??u gat skills ehn??Then show em.
Re: Games [vs] Games . . . 'war On The Pads' by gabelogan(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2008
the best game i've ever played is syphon filter (thats why they named me gabe logan) but i bet i can beat anyone on nba 2k8, nba 2k7 or any of the nba lives from live 99 up till live 2005.
Re: Games [vs] Games . . . 'war On The Pads' by timbabng(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2008
i bet i can beat cha with one eye closed wink wink
Re: Games [vs] Games . . . 'war On The Pads' by brinebaba(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2008
oops ! I nor be NBA addict.

we luv s0cces !! we luv s0ccer !! I'm a soccer addict.

hmm,God of war. . yeah,d game is kool !
I'm best in soccer !!!

-who'z gat a diff opinion from mine.

N.B:state wiff reasons,nt necessarily proofs.eheh,how can u prove it anyway?
Re: Games [vs] Games . . . 'war On The Pads' by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2008
Best game i've ever played, mario 64. A lot of patience was taken to make that game and its a classic. If you play it today you'll find it hard to believe it was released 1996. Second best game, hitman 1 on first attempt. Before i discovered i can always blast my way through. My third best gta 3. another classic. Then we have super street fighter. Yet another classic.
Re: Games [vs] Games . . . 'war On The Pads' by brinebaba(m): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2008
eheh. . Skyope,u know sumt1n ! That mari0 is a game i can't stop play1ng.lots of respect to whosoeva created d game,nd thnx to sum dudes,i gat d game on ma f0ne also!

I still nid m0re opinions frm u guys

N.B:There'z room for y'all.

Crytek: Crysis 2 Will Look "incredible" On Ps3 / Latest Software To Copy Xbox360 Games Released : / Gold Ps 2 For Sale