Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (505828 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2007
VP and Fab4 are competing to beat Ade to the Top Misses spot. We could have won 3-0 today.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by PTH(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2007
Akolawole:

@PTH

Franky played well

u must have watched last seasons match.  grin What did fat frank do except fight for the freekicks?

nateevs:

Good game you won. We will regroup and come back stronger next time.

try again next season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2007
Did Arsenal win ! yes answer the question
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2007
No! It's not a win b'cos it was just 1-0. So that was a draw
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Akolawole(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2007
@Gunners

All of you are making noise of 4 goals. Did you count Chelsea's one at all? cool

@PTH

Is that David?

Mikel is the best player in the entire match while Joe Cole is undoubtedly the worst

@Gunners

Please check your Blood pressure tommorow. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2007
me i no fit shout o grin fabregas was just damn good today, so was van persieexcept that he missed so many chances shocked its allowed sha since we won cool. so manutd can return to there position and we back to the top spotna we get am now grin cheesy

john obi mikel was chelseas best player today, thanks to petr cech we should av won by 3 - 4 goals embarassed, but win na win ona against a big four team now grin

what a match it actually produced ten yellow cards shocked shocked shocked

Gunner007
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2007
[size=14pt] I CANT SHOUT O, RED IS THE CLOUR OOOOOOO[/size]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by jejelolatu(f): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2007
Ha ha ha. Wat a perfect end to d day. Now we hv played d super trio, two draws and one win. And we are back on top of d EPL table. Wat else? C'mon y 'al gat to face it, arsenal is in for serious buiz dis season. Dnt underestimate us
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2007
Akolawole:

@Gunners

All of you are making noise of 4 goals. Did you count Chelsea's one at all? cool

@PTH

Is that David?

Mikel is the best player in the entire match while Joe Cole is undoubtedly the worst

@Gunners

Please check your Blood pressure tommorow. grin

I THINK U SHOULD DO THE COUNTING FOR US grin grin grin
the land is red is red

Gunner007 cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2007
For the first time in 4 years[size=14pt]

For sure from a good loser but why the sacarsm? you ve just spoilt everything
Arsenal on their good day ,they are unstoppable. What was up with the ref dishing out yellow cards like nonsense
Gallas the man!
How I wished united dropped some points to liverpool but what matters we ve won and back to lead as they follow.
all in all congrats all the winners
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2007
The two goalkeepers were totally perfect except for the goal conceded by Cech. And kudos to Chelsea for playing the fast game with us, I don't think I've ever seen them at this pace.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2007
Priscila:

For the first time in 4 years[size=14pt]

For sure from a good loser but why the sacarsm? you ve just spoilt everything
Arsenal on their good day ,they are unstoppable. What was up with the ref dishing out yellow cards like nonsense
Gallas the man!
How I wished united droppedsome points to liverpool but what matters we ve won and back to lead as they follow

no mind the ref jare
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by segebee(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2007
guunnneeerrrrss ruleeeeeeeeeee oooooohhhhhhhhhh

chelses really played us but we came out tops

Thank u God

I really prayed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2007
It was a good match. Arsenal came up tops. No excuses. We could have done better. It's not a title decider though we just need to be stronger.

well done Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by whitelexi(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2007
Avram grant showed his inexperience again today by bringing in 2 strikers for 2 midfielders, leaving the midfield wide open for Arsenal to exploit and counter attack. . .  It could've been alot worse for the chelsea manager because of the fractional offside calls, i wonder what abramovich would've said or done. I can picture Jose laughing at this result grin grin grin

But as a Gunner i'm particularly happy about the win and i commend all my boys and fellow supporters for their time and contribution to this epic game and win! A confirmation that our boys are back at the top of the league. . .  it aint beans!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by PTH(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2007
Akolawole:

@PTH

Is that David?

yes oh  grin

Akola, what Chelsea "goal" should we count? How many times did Cech save Chelsea from a thorough thrashing?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2007
PTH:

yes oh grin

Akola, what Chelsea "goal" should we count? How many times did Cech save Chelsea from a thorough thrashing?

help me ask him o
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2007
For the first time in 3 yrs chelsea came out to play football with Arsenal and they lost, JM never exposed them to this sort of play and without Drogba they looked lost up front

Joe Cole, Lampard n Wright Phillips had nothing to offer (Phew English players) Mikel looked like the only threat and Scheva had a couple of good chances. If Chelsea had played their JM style they might have come out with something

John Terry got what he deserved, he jumped into Fab while he was on the floor, then Eboue gave him a taste of his own medicine
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2007
@ whitelexi,

You talk a lot of crap, man!!!!!
Chelsea was losing 1-0 . . . . Thy had only 1 striker and they needed to win . . .
What would any sensible coach do? He had to bring strikers in to get a chance of SCORING!!!!!!
Gosh . . . . Avram Grant did what any sensible manager could have done.
He was losing . . .he had to take a chance . . .
If only Sheva had buried his chances u wouldn't be saying all these balderdash.

Chelsea played very well.
They were unlucky they lost Terry and SWP was wastful.
Mikel was outstanding . . . . .Sheva had his best game in a BLUE SHIRT.
Petr Cech made a big goof but he made some outstanding saves.
In all, i think it was the best game in th EPL this season.

@ Chuckdee4,

. . . . . .and what did Eboue get for his foul on Terry?
He got bleeped UP!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Grizzly(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2007
What can i say, undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Akolawole(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2007
@Tosin

I know who i respond to. For your information, i deal with Men on this forum cool.

Please try to ignore me and my post.

@PTH

Wetin happen?

Why change of Nomenclature? shocked

@Chukwu

Spot on.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2007
Akolawole:

@Tosin

I know who i respond to. For your information, i deal with Men on this forum cool.

Please try to ignore me and my post

thats wut a loss can do grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2007
akolawole grow up and stop behaving like a baby, u posted on a public forum for crying out loud
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Akolawole(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2007
tosinadeda:

akolawole grow up and stop behaving like a baby, u posted on a public forum for crying out loud

And for the first time on this forum, i can say that "you are very very stupid"

There are kids that behaved like Adults and there are Kids that will remain a Kid.

Your intelligence is inversely proportional to your Age.

Idiot.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by PTH(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2007
Akolawole:

@PTH

Wetin happen?

Why change of Nomenclature? shocked

that Seun obatala banned me again. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2007
Akolawole:

And for the first time on this forum, i can say that "you are very very stupid"

There are kids that behaved like Adults and there are Kids that will remain a Kid.

Your intelligence is inversely proportional to your Age.

Idiot.

are u even making sense to urself ure the one sounding stupid with ur dumb posts grin
arsenal for eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Akolawole(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2007
@PTH

Wetin you do again?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lakeside4love(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2007
Gunnersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 4 Eternity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2007
@ Chacal

Eboue might have got bleeped but he took JT out

The game had 10 yellow cards, im suprised no one got sent off

Liverpool once again subdued to their husbands at Anfield, when Arsenal went there they seemed so pumped up, but look how weak they looked today.

Let the games continue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by medube(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2007
Very good game, and congrats to all the Arsenal fans. I am a Chelsea fan and all I can say is it was a very good match. It was a match in which which ever team won, it would have always been deserved. Both teams played well, pressure was on from both ways and in my opinion, Peter Cech or Almunia (hope I have the spelling right) should be awarded man of the match. Both keepers had their fair share of saves andd the macth could have gone either way.

Once again, congrats and hopefully we shall meet again at Stamford bridge in March or so. Till then, as I keep telling everyone, the title race is still on and even stronger now than before. Cheers!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by PTH(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2007
Akolawole:

@PTH

Wetin you do again?

debunked a few lies and some people from the religion of the perpetually offended of course forwarded my name to professor otherwise ban!  smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by anusule(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2007
grin where dem dey? shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.