Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) (8099 Views)

Reg 2007 Honda City For 550k / Murano '05 For Cheap Sale 720k...SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! / SOLD!!! 2009 Honda Civic For Cheap Sale- N1.6m SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by inspiredm(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2008
Car was Bought Brand New from Honda Place Last Year, it is Still ALMOST NEW.

Serviced 4 Times at Honda Place.

2007 Honda City.

Color is NightHawk Black

Automatic Transmission

23,000 Kilometres ( 14,000 miles )

Factory AC

CD Player.

Lots More.

Price is 1.7m

Interested ? Call 08023050886 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by showbobo(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2008
Looks good,offer sounds good then i think its good smiley smiley
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by Marketiva: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2008
hi inspired, i like this vehicle. what is the last price? i offer 1.3m if you are game i'll take it.
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by inspiredm(m): 5:35am On Sep 13, 2008
showbobo:

Looks good,offer sounds good then i think its good smiley smiley

And you're a Good Guy too.

This Car was bought for 2.3m from Honda Place in 2007.

Im selling below the Depreciation Value, and Indeed its a Good Offer.

1.7m ( 2007 Honda City )

Its one of the Worlds Lowest Fuel Economical Car.
cool cool
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by sonety2k(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2008
Cool Ride
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by inspiredm(m): 1:23am On Sep 21, 2008
sonety2k:

Cool Ride

Yes, Reasonable Offer for an Almost Brand new Car
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by simmy(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2008
yer. but typical 9ja mentality will tell u if i can buy it brand new for 2.3 (or less, and remeber i can get leases these days) y buy 2nd hand 4 1.7?
1.4 will be a more reasonable offer. what d you think?
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by inspiredm(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2008
simmy:

yer. but typical Nigeria mentality will tell u if i can buy it brand new for 2.3 (or less, and remeber i can get leases these days) y buy 2nd hand 4 1.7?
1.4 will be a more reasonable offer. what d you think?

I don't agree with you, there are still so many Nigerians that know the value of what they want, The Only thing holding this car is that The Pre Ordered Vehicle he Bought from me will arrive First week of October, Once that Comes, this vehicle will not last for 24 hours before being Sold.

Thanks
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by inspiredm(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2008
As the Owners Pre Ordered car has arrived from Virginia, This Car is now 100% Available for Disposal, I have received so many calls as regards the car

already, and interested buyers will be treated on a First come first Served basis ONLY.

Our Out of Lagos State clients are advised to make Conclusive Arrangements with Inspired_m to Schedule Airport Pick Ups (if Necessary), the Availability of interested Vehicle(s) and possibly REFUNDABLE financial commitments BEFORE embarking on the trip for the sole purpose of this advert/any other authorized by Inspired_m on this website.

Inspired_m SHALL NOT be liable for any consequential or Inconsequential losses, costs, damages or expenses in whole or in part, AS A RESULT of any negligence, breach of contract on the part of the buyer or otherwise in excess of the price of the Vehicles advertised, in the performance of any of his obligations hereunder due to any cause in the course of the transaction(s).

We wish you a safe Journey.

cool cool
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by maneasy: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2008
I have negotiated this car with the owner with telephone conversation who insisted N1.5M and I wanted to pay N1.4M; This car had been advertised on 1000 carsales.com.
Are you helping the Nairalander  here or you are against us?
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by inspiredm(m): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2008
maneasy:

I have negotiated this car with the owner with telephone conversation who insisted N1.5M and I wanted to pay N1.4M; This car had been advertised on 1000 carsales.com.
Are you helping the Nairalander here or you are against us?

Ok, sure go ahead with it, if you get to see the car physically with all the papers.
cool cool
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by biggozz(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2008
NA WHA OO!!!  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Inspiredmen threateened to kill Yahoo, and here is the guy so daft and adamant in his bid to spoil every Inspired (m)'s shows.
This is incredibly funny grin grin

War without end.
Brothers easy oo.

(Apology to Viperbaba)
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by igwe11(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2008
biggozz:

NA WHA OO!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Viperman threateened to kill Yahoo, and here is the guy so daft and adamant in his bid to spoil every Viperman's shows.
This is incredibly funny grin grin

War without end.
Brothers easy oo.

lol
Oga,
You are the only person in Jerusalem that does not know that Christ has resurrected from the death.
Check your post once again for mistake of identity.
grin grin grin
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by gamechange(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2008
Iyeme! weytin concine viperman for tory, see me see trouble o!
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by igwe11(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by biggozz(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2008
Oya Igwe 1 correct ya own too make I no enter Viperbaba's trouble grin.
Thanks for the correction though.
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by Middleman: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2008
so has this car been sold and for how much

well inspired i know u are a business man and this is just business tactics but pls when some of us see some irregularities we must just talk,

this car is a 2007 honda city quite alright but it came out in lagos in late 2006 around september to be precise and at the time the came, my sister got one from Honda place BRAND NEW in VI for exactly N2million no more. so saying someone bought his in 2007 for N2.3m is a bit absurd cuz by then i was aware the car started going for N1.9/ N1.8,

still looking forward to doing business with u and expexting ur reply to my mail,

Nairalanders pls continue to patronise inspired, he is just a business man and its all business!!!! Cheers!
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by Busybody2(f): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2008
Una don come again grin grin grin 

There is no big deal here, I can purchase a bottle of coke before boarding the plane to Togo for N1,000 naira, yet this same bottle could be bought for N90 naira elsewhere, you get the drift wink

Besides your sister being a woman could have just bought the car off the rack, whilst the person paying extra for the same car could have negotiated for extras such as rust proofing, scotch guarding, car alarm, paint sealant, etc OR The person could have gone with a girlfriend or so and in order to save face and not come across as cheap, not bothered with haggling. There could be so many reason for the disparity you know undecided

By the way, how do we know it was only the N2million that your sister dropped? wink grin grin grin What if the deal was concluded on the basis of "aje gba ma pami" woman carry ya wahala go abeg? tongue Na innocent observation I dey make oh, make una no come flame me o Na joke a dey joke o grin grin grin
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by Middleman: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2008
well its a bit ouviouave bought a brand new car before or gone to an authorised dealership, u cant buy a car for 2mill and about 6 months later get it for 2.3, the features are exactly the same with the one up for sale, and my father paid for the car in question has he bought it for her as a gift, pls am just expressing my view, so know what to say n support with facts instead of saying rubbish
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by Busybody2(f): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2008
Middleman:

well its a bit ouviouave bought a brand new car before or gone to an authorised dealership, u can't buy a car for 2mill and about 6 months later get it for 2.3, the features are exactly the same with the one up for sale, and my father paid for the car in question has he bought it for her as a gift, . . .

Lighten up dude and get your head outta your arse, said I was joking about the sister bit and if you don't like it, you can lump it angry angry angry

Like I said, people have different negotiating skills and the fact that two cars are the same make, same colour, same year, etc does not make it the SAME, geddit wink The one gotten in 2006 could have been sold as an opening offer, it could have been that they needed to make a sale that day, the guy could just not have bothered to haggle, the fact that your dad was an elderly person could have played a part, IT COULD HAVE BEEN A WHOLE LOTTA OTHER REASONS undecided

Cars also comes with extras such as air conditioning units, etc, which dealers have to force on customers to boost their commission. Go and find out the meaning of EXTRAS before coming to spew bunkum wink

Middleman:

please am just expressing my view, so know what to say n support with facts instead of saying rubbish

Purleeeeese I am also expressing my opinion and if you are that thick to miss out the facts and reasons that I highlighted, then that's your loss cool
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by Middleman: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2008
please the car was 2million and the price never increased it just decreased am saying this cuz i know it as a fact, not u just speculating and i never knew AC was an option in brand new cars sold in nigeria! you have no idea bout the car so why reply on the thread

guess u are what ur name implies, try n be more busy with productive things pls,

i made my comments to help buyers and also sellers maybe thats what the owner of the car told him, mine is that i know what it sells for so i decided to let people know, takecre
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by Emperoh(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2008
Middleman,
Pls check your facts very well
The least version of this car, MT, Wheelcover goes for about N1.9m
The second version, AT, Wheelcover goes for 2.099 = N2.1m
The ful option, AT, Alloyed Rims, 1.8ltr engine = is going for N2.3m
As at today at Honda Place. So i don't see any disparity from whats advertised

I also believe this car has been sold so lets rest it.
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by Busybody2(f): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2008
@ Middleman

Nonsense, look at his mouth like "I know the price" as if the original RRP emanated from Nigeria undecided

You wanted everyone to know that your father bought your sister a brand new car, and you have passed the message across, NOW CAN WE HEAR WORD PLEASE undecided
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by Busybody2(f): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2008
Emperoh:

Middleman,
please check your facts very well
The least version of this car, MT, Wheelcover goes for about N1.9m
The second version, AT, Wheelcover goes for 2.099 = N2.1m
The ful option, AT, Alloyed Rims, 1.8ltr engine = is going for N2.3m
As at today at Honda Place. So i don't see any disparity from whats advertised

I also believe this car has been sold so lets rest it.

Leave him na, don't burst his bubble grin grin grin The guy is living in cloud cuckooland cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by Middleman: 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2008
well did they tell u the above one is full option?
or a 1.8ltr engine?
or can u see alloy wheels on the car?
well i just mentioned what i know thats all!
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by Busybody2(f): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2008
^^^ Over to you Emperoh, that is if you can be bothered to deal with the numpty grin grin grin
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by coolguyz(m): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2008
haba why d fight? ?

ok, make we try settle, 2008 HONDA CITY full options FROM stallion motors currently is N2.199.999 shikena.

or betterstill make una call - 01-8520003 or 01-8983296. why the FIGHT. i'm sure dem dons ell d car in question use the money buy anoda one dey cruise town while una come dey vex forn each other over nuthing,

sofry sofry oooooo wink
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by inspiredm(m): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2008
2007 Honda City has Various Specs, the 1.6 Ltr Engine, The 1.8L, The Normal 16 Valves & The VTEC Engine.

The 1.8L Automatic Transmission, Was Sold for 2.3m, The VTec Engine was Sold for 2.5 Million, The 1.6L Engine Was sold Between 1.8 - 2 million Naira.

The car Above was Sold by me for 1.6m To Settle the Balance of the 2007 Honda Accord The Owner Pre Ordered from Me.
cool cool
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by Middleman: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2008
Oga inspired i still dey wait the reply of my mail "oj_dynasty@yahoo.com"
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by inspiredm(m): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2008
Middleman:

Oga inspired i still dey wait the reply of my mail "oj_dynasty@yahoo.com"

I replied you just now. cool cool
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by susuman: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2008
Hello inspired_m,

I have seen the cars you bring to Nairaland are good. Could you please send me Pictures, details and cost for Toyota Highlander you have. I dont mind models between 2002 and 2004. If you have something on NISSAN Pathfinder 2003 include it as well. They have to be clean as you do showcase.

My email is as follows in order for you to contact me susuman123@yahoo.com. Hoping to hear from you.
Re: 2007 Honda City. ( Cheap Sale ) by inspiredm(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2008
susuman:

Hello inspired_m,

I have seen the cars you bring to Nairaland are good. Could you please send me Pictures, details and cost for Toyota Highlander you have. I don't mind models between 2002 and 2004. If you have something on NISSAN Pathfinder 2003 include it as well. They have to be clean as you do showcase.

My email is as follows in order for you to contact me susuman123@yahoo.com. Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks for the Comment.

We are Experts In this Field and we stock the Best and affordable cars in Town, I have tutored quite a few dealers on Nairaland and I am proud they

have taken after My Concepts, It gives me joy when I see my Students doing Good things in their own little Way, They Learnt from the Best

I will send you Photos of your request Shortly, and I promise you the Best customer Experience possible.

Thanks
cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

»»» Neat Honda Accord 07 @ N1.55M Negotiable ««« / Tokunbo 2004 Lexus RX330 / SOLD d On Black Interior 2015 Foreign Used Mercedes - Benze, GLA250. AFFORDABLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.