Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:42 PM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69163 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 3:51am On Sep 14, 2008
what future, overated former mike vick backup at QB, washed up RB in ahmad green. wowo team u would always be jaguars and colts bitch.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2008
@onyinye
Your game with the Ravens has been postponed! Have you heard?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2008
Lasiefaire,
@ Jesoul
How are you doing?
It's been a while.
I'm doing well sweetie smiley. Lil drama here n there but God is in control so I ain't stressing cool. How have you been? you haven't been around much brotha.

A-40 & Onyinye,
I give you guys trophys for team loyalty lol . . . Now lets see whose teams will rise above the other. Me I will put my money on the cowboys over the texans - but on neither to make it to the SB cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2008
rikkyjen,

your Colts did not deserve to win that game against the Vikings.
The offense seems completely outta sync, Peyton looked lost, and take an injured player here n there and the colts have absolutely no firepower . . . they barely won that game against the common Vikings? this is great news for fans of other afc teams.

with their struggles and the Chargers sucking at 0-2, just maybe the Pats might be able to take advantage.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2008
JeSoul:

Lasiefaire,
I'm doing well sweetie smiley. Lil drama here n there but God is in control so I ain't stressing cool. How have you been? you haven't been around much brotha
Good to know you are doing good. We all need a little drama once in a while. Like they say, "if your life is all smooth sailing, something is definitely wrong somewhere."

I am doing great.Thanks for asking. Just moved into a new apartment, so I'm still sorting things out. It rather than unpack, all I do is listen to music while viewing the Tokyo bay.

And I have been around, I just don't post as much. You were gone for a while too, I was wondering what was wrong. I miss you small. tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2008
@bawomolo
Your Bears suck tongue

@Jesoul
Cassel didnt do too badly was pretty impressive in my view maybe you might not miss Brady that bad tongue
The AFC is weak sha so i wont be suprised if you crawl up into the SB again but thats a big if dont see too many good teams there besides the Colts and Chargers!! unlike the NFC thats got the Giants,Green Bay and of course the Cowboys but the Giants really slaughtered the Rams last night the Rams QB got sacked so many times a pinata at a mexican birthday gig was in a better shape than he was
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

Good to know you are doing good. We all need a little drama once in a while. Like they say, "if your life is all smooth sailing, something is definitely wrong somewhere."
lol . . . true true.

I am doing great.Thanks for asking. Just moved into a new apartment, so I'm still sorting things out. It rather than unpack, all I do is listen to music while viewing the Tokyo bay.
Dagg that must be a fantastic view! Got pictures? I'm a sucker for nature and great views smiley and I know about moving & unpacking . . . I moved 'bout 4months ago and I'm still getting accustomed to my new crib.

And I have been around, I just don't post as much. You were gone for a while too, I was wondering what was wrong. I miss you small. tongue
awww how sweet smiley kiss grin I was absent for a bit- vacation in New Orleans . . . imagine I was thanking God in heaven I just missed being there for the recent hurricane that evacuated the whole city. That was a stroke of grace smiley. Anyways I don't post as much either - there's a whole lotta junkie heads n threads on NL smiley.

I am looking forward to your always interesting sig. updates brotha wink
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2008
A-40:

@Jesoul
Cassel didnt do too badly was pretty impressive in my view maybe you might not miss Brady that bad tongue
The AFC is weak sha so i wont be suprised if you crawl up into the SB again but thats a big if don't see too many good teams there besides the Colts and Chargers!! unlike the NFC thats got the Giants,Green Bay and of course the Cowboys but the Giants really slaughtered the Rams last night the Rams QB got sacked so many times a pinata at a mexican birthday gig was in a better shape than he was
Boy I tell you the diminished threat of the AFC powers is great! What is the world coming to when Buffalo are 2-0 and looking really good & the Colts, Chargers look horrible? lol . . . all Cassel has to do is be at least average and leave the rest to the NE defense and the Pats should make the playoffs n do reasonable damage.

And I am so happy for Aaron Rodgers  smiley after living in the shadows of bratt for all those years to see him doing well is nice. And please don't remind me of those evil giants!  angry I will be rooting for whichever teams plays against them cool. There shall not be any back-to-back SB winners in recent history besides my Pats. so down NY! hehe  cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2008
JeSoul:

A-40 & Onyinye,
I give you guys trophys for team loyalty lol . . . Now lets see whose teams will rise above the other. Me I will put my money on the cowboys over the texans - but on neither to make it to the SB cool
You being a Celtics fan, should know to never underestimate any team. Especially with the record Boston had, i still can't believe that they won the championship. So just wait to see the Texans ride themselves in to the Super Bowl. cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2008
onyinye2:

You being a Celtics fan, should know to never underestimate any team. Especially with the record Boston had, i still can't believe that they won the championship. So just wait to see the Texans ride themselves in to the Super Bowl. cool
lol . . . I gotta give it to you, you have faith. grin
but my question is what groundbreaking offseason moves did the Texans make to put them in a position to make the big game?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2008
JeSoul:

lol . . . I gotta give it to you, you have faith. grin
but my question is what groundbreaking offseason moves did the Texans make to put them in a position to make the big game?
Well hey now, you never know. I don't want to say that offseason games don't matter, cause they but I'm more worried about the real season. I don't know but, i just have this feeling that we gonna do good this year. Im not exactly saying that we will get all the way to the Super Bowl, but atleast the play offs.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2008
@Jesoul
Its almost unbelievable the Buffalos are up 2-0 but its still a long way to go i saw the Broncos and the Chargers and i think the Chargers where really unlucky to lose that game

We face McNabb and crew today i hope Romo gets his shit together we must win this game
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2008
A-40:

@Jesoul
Its almost unbelievable the Buffalos are up 2-0 but its still a long way to go i saw the Broncos and the Chargers and i think the Chargers where really unlucky to lose that game

We face McNabb and crew today i hope Romo gets his shit together we must win this game
The Chargers are overrated. True that game coulda easily being theirs but if they're such a superpower, the game shouldn't even be close. Where's LT?

Wow MNF was crazy! that was a great game btw ur Boys and the Eagles. Congrats on the win.
I must say McNabb is impressing me with his pocket movement, wow how many sacks he avoided and still pulled off the play. This is why he was in the SB couple seasons ago. I look forward to the eagles doing big things this season.
And 40, Romo needs to put glue on his hands or something! why does he keep on fumbling the ball? Abi he's been rubbing his hands thru Jessica's hair and got too much grease on his hands? grin If he's feeling the pressure on common MNF, how will he do come NFC playoffs? n possible SB?
but at least he still won sha.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2008
JeSoul:

lol . . . true true.
Dagg that must be a fantastic view! Got pictures? I'm a sucker for nature and great views smiley and I know about moving & unpacking . . . I moved 'bout 4months ago and I'm still getting accustomed to my new crib.
awww how sweet smiley kiss grin I was absent for a bit- vacation in New Orleans . . . imagine I was thanking God in heaven I just missed being there for the recent hurricane that evacuated the whole city. That was a stroke of grace smiley. Anyways I don't post as much either - there's a whole lotta junkie heads n threads on Nairaland smiley.

I am looking forward to your always interesting sig. updates brotha wink
@ Jesoul

I don't have a picture of the bay, but I put up one from my Mt. Fuji Climb.

Thank God. With the damage any hurricane can do, it could have been a different story.

and leave Romo alone he might unleash his fury on your Bradyless Patriots.

What a turn of fortunes. Brady out grin, McNabb in and outplaying everybody. And how do you stop 5-10 Westbrook? He was a monster not even the unprofessional plays(face mask holding, outbounds tackle) of the defense unit of Dallas could hold him down.
Thanks to Cowboys and the Eagles for giving us a good Monday Night Football game.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

@ Jesoul

I don't have a picture of the bay, but I put up one from my Mt. Fuji Climb.
  word?! nice pic brotha, very nice. You must be the adventurous kind . . . not many africans I know go mt. climbing and if I remember correctly, you were the bold dude who went sky-diving a while back right?  smiley

and leave Romo alone he might unleash his fury on your Bradyless Patriots.
  Romo no dey fear me jare! lol . . . all that is needed is to show him a picture of Jessica simpson and the guy will lose his arm-strength hehe. Until he wins a playoff game this season there will always be doubters like me hounding him  cool

What a turn of fortunes. Brady out grin,
   angry  angry  enjoy it now honey, cos Brady will be back in 09 for ring #4.  cheesy  cool

McNabb in and outplaying everybody. And how do you stop 5-10 Westbrook? He was a monster not even the unprofessional plays(face mask holding, outbounds tackle) of the defense unit of Dallas could hold him down.
Thanks to Cowboys and the Eagles for giving us a good Monday Night Football game.
  Yeah it was a great game indeed! def lived up to the hype. I've always liked McNabb so seeing him do well is nice, especially all the crap the philly fans have given him over the years. He's done so much and they don't even appreciate him, sad, he should leave and go to Chicago or something next season.

missed her so much
don't even know her first name
pardon me, who you be?
   hmmm *scratching my head* time to crack out my riddle-solving scrolls . . .
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2008
JeSoul:

word?! nice pic brotha, very nice. You must be the adventurous kind . . . not many africans I know go mt. climbing and if I remember correctly, you were the bold dude who went sky-diving a while back right? smiley
Romo no dey fear me jare! lol . . . all that is needed is to show him a picture of Jessica simpson and the guy will lose his arm-strength hehe. Until he wins a playoff game this season there will always be doubters like me hounding him cool
angry angry enjoy it now honey, because Brady will be back in 09 for ring #4. cheesy cool
Yeah it was a great game indeed! def lived up to the hype. I've always liked McNabb so seeing him do well is nice, especially all the crap the philly fans have given him over the years. He's done so much and they don't even appreciate him, sad, he should leave and go to Chicago or something next season.

hmmm *scratching my head* time to crack out my riddle-solving scrolls . . .

Yes I went sky diving. cheesy was so much fun.
Cowboys have banned jessica from appearing in any of the cowboys playoff games. I just hope Underwood doesnt have thesame effect.

Brady 3 shocked make that just one ring, at most two. Taping your opponent's plays b4 a SB game doesnt make you a genuine Champion. Thanks to the Jet, the Giants would have had all their plays taped.

McNabb with the Bears will be scary. He is just what they need, a reliable QB. He should take Westbrook with him - that midget is my man.

McNabb
Westbrook
Devin Hester
Brian Urlacher {monster of Midway} cool
That would be ridiculous

Tell me how far your riddle-solving scroll take you in solving a riddle that does not exist smiley

OP:
You should read the thread about Nigerians causing problems in Ireland.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2008
My highlights of yesterday's game where Romo's 72 yard pass to TO those guys have chemistry!!
Felix Jones 90 plus yard run for a touchdown gosh that dude ran like a bullet train but my best part was seeing McNabb beaten up and sacked like a pinata on the final set of plays.
Nice game overall but we could work on that defense they gained yards on us rather too quickly in my opinion but its nice to snap our losing streak at home to them

PS:Did anyone see that dummy from the Eagles that dropped the ball before crossing the goal line?the mumu went dancing not realising he had not crossed for a touchdown before releasing the ball
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2008
A-40:

PS:Did anyone see that dummy from the Eagles that dropped the ball before crossing the goal line?the mumu went dancing not realising he had not crossed for a touchdown before releasing the ball
I KNOW!!!! Oh gawd i haven't seen anything more amusing. I was like "brotha man, you aint score no touchdown"lol. Mayne Felix Jones has really improved.
I mean they way he ran and dodge all the way to the touch down line, it was truly a highlight of the game.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2008
A-40:

My highlights of yesterday's game where Romo's 72 yard pass to TO those guys have chemistry!!
Felix Jones 90 plus yard run for a touchdown gosh that dude ran like a bullet train but my best part was seeing McNabb beaten up and sacked like a pinata on the final set of plays.
Nice game overall but we could work on that defense they gained yards on us rather too quickly in my opinion but its nice to snap our losing streak at home to them

He's a rookie. You want to showboat, watch and learn from the Grandmaster TO. He was lucky Westbrook came to his rescue. All the same, they still lost the game to the better team.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

Yes I went sky diving. cheesy was so much fun.
Cowboys have banned jessica from appearing in any of the cowboys playoff games. I just hope Underwood doesnt have thesame effect.
 Lol really?  cheesy I missed that story. Who can blame them anyways . . .

Brady 3 shocked make that just one ring, at most two. Taping your opponent's plays before a SB game doesnt make you a genuine Champion. Thanks to the Jet, the Giants would have had all their plays taped.
  recycled excuses . . .  lol . . . even with all the tapes of all the Pats practice, their opponents could still not stop Brady and Moss - FACT.

McNabb with the Bears will be scary. He is just what they need, a reliable QB. He should take Westbrook with him - that midget is my man.

McNabb
Westbrook
Devin Hester
Brian Urlacher {monster of Midway} cool
That would be ridiculous
  lol . . . That would be a formiddable line-up. Kick off returns for TD, smack-down defense, fantastic receiving, sound qb . . . I would root for them, until the played the Pats.  cool

Tell me how far your riddle-solving scroll take you in solving a riddle that does not exist smiley
 not very far I'm afraid . . . I thot I could put my Lara Croft skills to good use  smiley

OP:
You should read the thread about Nigerians causing problems in Ireland.
 I saw the thread a while ago, whats the current attraction on that thread?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2008
A-40:

I missed it happen live . . . I had to take off my egusi soup from the stove before it burned smiley.
It's hard to imagine TO is only second in all-time td receptions behind Rice . . . wow, it's too bad all his drama takes away from his incredible talent. Romo is good, but prone to costly mistakes, the Boys should just hope he keeps it together in the big moment.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2008
@onyinye
I heard the guy is a brash and cocky dude i guess they forgot to add dumb grin well he better wake up this is the NFL can you imagine if he did that at a playoff game? Granted he is a rookie but he should know the basics

@Jesoul
Lol you had to see it to believe it i didnt watch the game to the end i stopped around the 3rd period when we where 30-24 down had to go to bed but i did see the game later today
Do you know TO and Romo have completed 28 TD passes since they hooked up? its amazing
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2008
A-40:

@Jesoul
Lol you had to see it to believe it i didnt watch the game to the end i stopped around the 3rd period when we where 30-24 down had to go to bed but i did see the game later today
Do you know TO and Romo have completed 28 TD passes since they hooked up? its amazing

Brady and Moss completed 23 last season alone. Think of it, it's not that amazing tongue

JeSoul:

Lol really? cheesy I missed that story. Who can blame them anyways . . .
recycled excuses . . . lol . . . even with all the tapes of all the Pats practice, their opponents could still not stop Brady and Moss - FACT.
lol . . . That would be a formiddable line-up. Kick off returns for TD, smack-down defense, fantastic receiving, sound qb . . . I would root for them, until the played the Pats. cool
not very far I'm afraid . . . I thot I could put my Lara Croft skills to good use smiley
I saw the thread a while ago, whats the current attraction on that thread?
grin grin did you mean even with the Pats taping their opponents, they still didnt win the super bowl.

And I will ring you up when a good riddle comes up. You might have to travel to Mindanao, Philippines.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2008
@Laisefaire
Be fair this is just about Romo's third season in the limelight besides i dont see Moss's name in the top three receivers of all time but i see TO's

It is amazing if you compare it to Eli Manning and Burress and the rest of the QB's and WR's in the league lol
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2008
last night's match is why people are wary of putting Mcnabb in the very top echelon of
quaterbacks.

It is how a quaterback manages the last two to five minutes of the game that determines his legacy.
And Mcnabb has come up short more than he has triumphed. I remember the fourth and twenty yards
or so against the Packers in the playoffs a few seasons back, but I am afraid not much else.

I am still pissed from last nights' game. The bloody fumble at the end, and his reluctance to take to his
heels when there was clear grass in front of him was very annoying. How about those throws that
stay low to the ground.

I am just about done with all these black quaterbacks.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2008
And who is the Dopemu that said Dallas are a berra team?

I thot they were before the game, but I have come full circle

The Eagles defense can only get better while the Dallas defence lacks a
bit of depth. Manage the clock like the Eagles did in the first half and the
defence will be gasping for breath.

Dallas looked good in spurts on offence, but I am not wholly convinced.

But jeez, this is some tough tough division
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2008
I wasnt impressed with our defending last night but i loved the way we battled McNabb towards the end thats what mattered but heck the Eagles are a damn good side

@doyin
Lol AFC is like College football compared to the NFC
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 12:32am On Sep 17, 2008
A-40:

@Jesoul
  A-40 I must chastise you here, I left the game with 3:45 mins to go in the 4th, almost midnight here in the east coast . . .  smiley a real fan watches every nano second of the game  cool anyways, I'm sure Romo will forgive you.

LASIEFAIRE:

[/b]
grin grin did you mean even with the Pats taping their opponents, they still didnt win the super bowl.
    lol . . . even if the pats gave every prospective SB opponent a copy of their playbook, they still could not stop the Brady-Moss express, our defense lost the SB for us last yr. Dagg that loss hurt! angry but issokay . . . we shall overcome.

And I will ring you up when a good riddle comes up. You might have to travel to Mindanao, Philippines.
In the words of Bart Simpson, no problemo. holla@ your girl when u do.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 12:42am On Sep 17, 2008
A-40:

@doyin
Lol AFC is like College football compared to the NFC
after years of the American Conf. kicking the NFC around like little school boys, look how this yeye 40 don get mouth this season!  angry  While the cat is gone the mice have come out to play, just wait till oga Brady returns and restores some order to this mess  cheesy  cool

doyin13:

last night's match is why people are wary of putting Mcnabb in the very top echelon of
quaterbacks.

It is how a quaterback manages the last two to five minutes of the game that determines his legacy.
And Mcnabb has come up short more than he has triumphed. I remember the fourth and twenty yards
or so against the Packers in the playoffs a few seasons back, but I am afraid not much else.

I am still pissed from last nights' game. The bloody fumble at the end, and his reluctance to take to his
heels when there was clear grass in front of him was very annoying
. How about those throws that
stay low to the ground.
  Have some pity for the guy now . . . he's just returning from years of injury. He coulda pulled off that first down but think I'D be wary of throwing myself into a potentially dangerous play too. He's not on the level of Peyton or Brady but he's still among the best in the league right now.

I am just about done with all these black quaterbacks.
why now?  cheesy what about your boy Garrad in JAX? If I remember correctly you were feelin' him last yr.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 12:45am On Sep 17, 2008
yeye people it's only one game i personally recommend that Ron Turner be fired, why throw the ball twice after gaining 9yards on ist down. you olori buruku QB, may sopona strike u in your sleep. the bears would get the wild card at least. FYI-tavaris jackson and jamarcus russell are tied for worst QB's in the league. as much as i hate them, the packers are severly underrrated, aaron rodgers has that ben rothelisberger(sp) feel
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 12:47am On Sep 17, 2008
Garrad flows with the running game, he is a game manager.  If fred taylor and co are gaining yards then he only has to throw checkdowns.  garrad has little support from his WR core.  u know something is wrong when matt jones is your no.1 WR
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by onyinye2(f): 12:49am On Sep 17, 2008
A-40:

@onyinye
I heard the guy is a brash and cocky dude i guess they forgot to add dumb  grin well he better wake up this is the NFL can you imagine if he did that at a playoff game? Granted he is a rookie but he should know the basics
I swear the dud was acting like a freshman straight out of highschool in college. The way brotha man started parading around like it the masquerade was in town was utterly amusing.

I still can't get off Felix Jones and that 90+ yd touchdown. I mean that was definitely a highlight of the game. If he keeps the up, I can definitely see playoffs in their future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply)

Marcus Rashford Ghanaian Boy Lookalike Becomes Online Sensation / Chichi Igbo Slays In Gown, Couldn't Recognize Herself / "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.