Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. (1574 Views)

Reasons Most Nairalanders Dont Upload Their Profile Pix / Am Scared!!! Are Most Nairalanders Practicing Inbreeding / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by idupaul: 8:41am On Sep 12, 2008
Was thinking through the night about the typical nairalander and came up to the conclusion that most nairalanders are just lonely people who us the forum as their only means of social contact, (pls dont get me wrong some us have a great social life going for us)

MY REASONS:

1 most of them have mastubational issues ( which is s sign of chronic lonliness).

2. most have delusional problems( which is a sign of living in a lonely make believe world).

3. They get easily pissed ( as a result of frustration of having an old dell laptop as ur only companion)

4. They try to force their lousy opinions on others( as a result of being so lonely the forget other opinion matter too)

Pls take it as u see it, its just food for tot and i mite even be wrong.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by Tgirl4real(f): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2008
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by Tgirl4real(f): 9:40am On Sep 12, 2008
I think you kinda ryt. I don't know about your reasons though, but i can say a lot of Nlanders are lonely.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by dyabman(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2008
yes ur right very right
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by HRhotness(f): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2008
idupaul:

Was thinking through the night about the typical nairalander and came up to the conclusion that most nairalanders are just lonely people who us the forum as their only means of social contact, (please don't get me wrong some us have a great social life going for us)

MY REASONS:

1 most of them have mastubational issues ( which is s sign of chronic lonliness).

2. most have delusional problems( which is a sign of living in a lonely make believe world).

3. They get easily pissed ( as a result of frustration of having an old dell laptop as your only companion)

4. They try to force their lousy opinions on others( as a result of being so lonely the forget other opinion matter too)

Please take it as u see it, its just food for tot and i mite even be wrong.

Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by inbox(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2008
@Poster
Same reason they always wanna have a fling on the site
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by iice(f): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2008
Based on your reasons, they hardly constitute loneliness.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by idupaul: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2008
iice:

Based on your reasons, they hardly constitute loneliness.

what i meant that some of those attitudes i outlined are as a result of loneliness.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by iice(f): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2008
rofl it's what i am saying. They do not outline loneliness.
So people cannot fly into fits of rage? without it meaning that they are lonely? What if thats how the person really is?
People like to force their opinions on others. It's no new thing. That doesn't make them lonely.
Neither is being delusional.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by greatgut(f): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2008
count me out cos i use this forum to veiw pples opinion.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by Bazz1905: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2008
You are definitely right, cos when you see some posts and the time they were made (some of them as late or early as 1am, 3am or even 4am) you surely know that there are some lonely folks out here on this land. So sad
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by greatgut(f): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2008
paul, u re wrong. those re not the xteristic of loneliness besides we learn one or two things from pples opinion.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by spikedcylinder: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2008
That is so wrong.
I don't come here because I'm lonely. I come here because of my increased access to the internet and besides, whether you like to admit it or not, its a good place to while away time and meet a few good people. When I log of my pc at the end of the day, I hardly remember anything about the people on here.
Whats wrong with that? Kini big deal?  cheesy
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by MrCrackles(m): 10:24am On Sep 12, 2008
spikedcylinder:

That is so wrong.
I don't come here because I'm lonely. I come here because of my increased access to the internet and besides, whether you like to admit it or not, its a good place to while away time and meet a few good people. When I log of my pc at the end of the day, I hardly remember anything about the people on here.
Whats wrong with that? Kini big deal? cheesy

tell him!

KO SI BIG DEAL!! grin
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by greatgut(f): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2008
of course, i spend few free time on nairaland and that does not mean am lonely.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by greatgut(f): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2008
a negative food for tot, it very wrong.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by mikelbay(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2008
well i think the poster is correct though few ppl
only come to the land @ their leisure.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by idupaul: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2008
spikedcylinder:

That is so wrong.
Whats wrong with that? Kini big deal?  cheesy

Spiked i never mentioned u, i just said most, me am nt lonely bitn i come here, pls do nt misconstrue me. Abi did my description sound familiar to you? grin grin
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by idupaul: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2008
greatgut:

a negative food for tot, it very wrong.

CHINWE hope u know i know u well beyond this forum so dont give me the i aint lonely crap.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by Moyola(f): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2008
idupaul:

CHINWE hope u know i know u well beyond this forum so don't give me the i aint lonely crap.

hehe. . . dont xpose her o!!! cheesy

duno of doz dat are hia as result of loneliness, undecided

ah cum online if m nut 2 buzy n hv access 2 d. net!!!! tongue
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by greatgut(f): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2008
PAUL, U dont know me from anywhere, when next u wanna post try and be objective.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by idupaul: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2008
Moyola:

hehe. . . don't xpose her o!!!  cheesy

duno of doz that are hia as result of loneliness,  undecided

ah come online if m nut 2 buzy n hv access to the. net!!!!  tongue

I wont if she behaves grin

yeah from the way sound i know u got more friend than Paris hilton
nuttin do u jo
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by spikedcylinder: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2008
idupaul:

Spiked i never mentioned u, i just said most, me am nt lonely bitn i come here, please do nt misconstrue me. Abi did my description sound familiar to you? grin grin

You didn't have to mention me. You said most nairaland members and that would account for about 90% right? Being a regular user of this forum, I would say I fall into that category. So, you didn't have to mention names.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by Moyola(f): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2008
idupaul:

I wont if she behaves grin

yeah from the way sound i know u got more friend than Paris hilton
nuttin do u jo

r u bn sarcastic? undecided cheesy
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by idupaul: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2008
PAUL, You don't know me from anywhere, when next u want to post try and be objective.

CHINWE  pls dont let me mention ur home addy and surname ooo

spikedcylinder:

You didn't have to mention me. You said most nairaland members and that would account for about 90% right? Being a regular user of this forum, I would say I fall into that category. So, you didn't have to mention names.

Haba since when did most mean 90%, i fear this maths oo
Moyola:

r u bn sarcastic? undecided cheesy

not at all , meant all i said.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by deept(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2008
Bazz1905:

You are definitely right, because when you see some posts and the time they were made (some of them as late or early as 1am, 3am or even 4am) you surely know that there are some lonely folks out here on this land. So sad

Have u considered that some people are not in the same time zone as u r. maybe they do it to have a connection to home.

The forum is very good, i leearn stuff here and sometimes come for a good laff.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by greatgut(f): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2008
my dear Paul, pls admit it. i think u re a lonely person but y generalize on nairaland. we re not lonely but whiling away time(am speaking for myself).
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by spikedcylinder: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2008
idupaul:

Haba since when did most mean 90%, i fear this maths oo

So, equate "most" in your own percentage then, lets see what you've got.  undecided undecided
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by greatgut(f): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2008
paul dear, be a proud nigerian, xpose urself. surname and address! i can imagine
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by idupaul: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2008
spikedcylinder:

So, equate "most" in your own percentage then, lets see what you've got.  undecided undecided

68%

greatgut:

my dear Paul, please admit it. i think u re a lonely person but y generalize on nairaland. we re not lonely but whiling away time(am speaking for myself).

u and who, see i make time for my friends after work and we make it a must 2 hangout and cancel stuff.
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by nana(f): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2008
Yeah,am loner. That's why am always on NL. yeah right
Re: Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. by greatgut(f): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2008
where are you paul, am waiting for the add and the surname so dont make me wait in vain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? / Old Correspondences / Classy Pick Up Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.