Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:03 AM

Netherlands Visa Refused - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Netherlands Visa Refused (12167 Views)

Help Canadian Visit Visa Refused / Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help / Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netherlands Visa Refused by Firefire(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2008
All Nairaland pls your advise.
I have just been refused Netherlands Visa:
Reason: "The purpose of your planned visit to the Netherlands is unclear. It is therefore uncertain whether you would return promptly to your country of origin or travel on to a third country"

Disclaimer:
The above text is a summary in English of the Dutch text of the decision referred to above and is purely for information purposes. No rights may be derived from this summary.

Dear All,
Pls what should I do in this situation pls I need your honest and serious opinion from your verse experience.
Thanks as you contribute meaningfully.
Re: Netherlands Visa Refused by megastu(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2008
Let me have all your documents in support of application. How come your purpose is unclear, did you not let them know why you were going to netherlands. Anyway, you have 4 weeks to appeal their refusal. Let me know- mibisnow@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Netherlands Visa Refused by Firefire(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2008
Pls which document do you want me to send to your mail?
Re: Netherlands Visa Refused by brownbonno(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2008
Firefire:

All Nairaland please your advise.
I have just been refused Netherlands Visa:
Reason: "The purpose of your planned visit to the Netherlands is unclear. It is therefore uncertain whether you would return promptly to your country of origin or travel on to a third country"

The question here is to find out if you explicitly state the reason(s) for your travel and do you have anything of personal interest(family,work,asset etc)that will make you return back to Nigeria.
Re: Netherlands Visa Refused by MAURI: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2008
Firefire,
It depends on what grounds you have applied. Have you been invited by someone who resides in NL or did you apply as coming on vacation?
If you've applied based on invitation by a resident, then that person needs to appeal on your behalf from here. You will need to send him a letter saying that you are authorising him/her to appeal the refusal on your behalf, you need to send this letter together with a copy of your passport and the refusal letter.
Anywaz, I can give you one or 2 tips on this since, I am very familiar with some of their procedures. Send me your tel nr. I' buzz you. ok?
Take care.
Re: Netherlands Visa Refused by owoflow(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2008
nicest na you know right web to get 9c chicks, na you biko
Re: Netherlands Visa Refused by Firefire(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2008
Mauri,
I apply as coming on vacation with valid Hotel reservation and genuine documents.
These are all the document I submitted to the Embassy:

The documents I use are as follows:
1. Hotel Reservation
2. UBA & ECO Bank Bank statement balance is 1m
3. CSCS Statement of Account worth=2m
4. Letter of introduction from my employer:
5. Marriage Certificate
6. Birth certificate of 2 kids
7. Banks shares certificate I have not verify
8. Tax Clearance certificate
9. Letter of Employment & Latest Salary review
10. Last 3 Months Payslip
11. Proof of fixed asset in Nigeria (Survey Plan)
12 Proof of other investment in Funds
Firefire
Re: Netherlands Visa Refused by vikiviko(m): 9:26am On Sep 13, 2008
@Firefire

Is your hotel reservation pre-paid or just a booking?
Re: Netherlands Visa Refused by Firefire(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2008
Dear All,
Pls I need your honest advice.
Can I re-apply to Netherland embassy afresh.
Using the same details with new letter from my Company stating that I will be on leave.
My HR Manager advised me to re-apply he is ready to sign another letter details enough about my plan trip
to Holland.
Pls should I re-apply.
Pls let me know
Re: Netherlands Visa Refused by darkroll(m): 2:36am On Sep 16, 2008
Answer vikiviko question "Is the hotel reservation pre paid ? If you planing to apply afresh again make sure that the hotel reservation is pre paid and state clearly in your cover letter that you going for vacation and state the date you will return back to Nigeria .
Re: Netherlands Visa Refused by megastu(m): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2008
My man, apply next year. Go to U.K, come back. Since you already have a valid british visa, this people will start thinking why you are desperate to go to Holland.
Re: Netherlands Visa Refused by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2008
what about the invitation letter from dutch authorities in Netherlands
i use to live in Amsterdam, i wanted to invite my brother once, i had to go to the local authorities.

They gave me an invitation letter i would send to my brother. i sent the letter to him which he then took to the embassy with the other documents. mind you this is a way they track illegal resident living there because an illegal alien cant go to the local authorities to request for invite letter for some one else

u have to show reason(s) , who is inviting u, why u are going there? and a lot more the dutch are kinda strict

so have u clearly asked ur self why u ,must go to Netherlands,, mind u it is not heaven as u think

since u have a valid british visa, go to UK then apply from UK u might be lucky.
Re: Netherlands Visa Refused by Firefire(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2008
Not kin in going to Holland, but is it possible to apply for Netherland Visa from UK ?
If possible just give me the clue
Re: Netherlands Visa Refused by megastu(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2008
Dear Firefire, do not complicate issues for yourself oh. Go to your U.K come back and then apply again. Dont go and get even your british visa cancelled
Re: Netherlands Visa Refused by Firefire(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2008
megastu,
Thanks alot. Then I rest my case till I come back from UK in November, I will re-apply agaist January 2009.
Thanks alot.
Re: Netherlands Visa Refused by brownbonno(m): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2008
A schengen visa issued by any member state can allow you entry to the Netherlands.
Re: Netherlands Visa Refused by leoo2107: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2013
Hi ,
Recently My Netherlands visa was refused by the embassy twice this year. I have my male friend in Netherlands and he sponsored me twice last year and I got visa immediately, but this year they have refused me twice and it’s the same visa and documents I am submitting. I am a full time employed in UK and I have got my Permit valid till 2016 and I have enough fund, and my friend is sponsoring my stay in Netherlands.

The Reason for refusal is “Justification for the Purpose & circumstances of the intended stay was not provided” it’s been mainly refused “especially those pertaining to circumstance of your stay”
Is that because the same friend is inviting and sponsoring me again and again?? But I have a well-paid job and I have no intensions or staying in Netherlands whatsoever. Can I Please ask someone to help ASAP please?

Or advise me how to do this further please.

Documents Submitted:
- Bank statements (Lloyds)
- Salary slip
- Employment letter and holiday approval letter from my manager
- Town Hall letter from my Sponsor (Netherlands)
- His pay slips (CTS Netherlands)
- Travel Insurance
- Confirmed Return Flight Tickets

I need someone to advise me please

Thankyou in Advance

(1) (Reply)

Seven Ways To Beat, Survive Lagos Traffic / Primero Sacked 300 BRT Drivers In A Year For Commuter Safety / Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.