Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,494 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 PM

Which Applications And Functions On Your Phone Do You Love? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Applications And Functions On Your Phone Do You Love? (1303 Views)

Check Out This Legendary Phone! Do You Remember Dialing On It? / S60v1 & 2 Applications And Games Thread / Which Type Of Phone Do You Use Or Plan To Buy Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Applications And Functions On Your Phone Do You Love? by Bilspop(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2006
Hi guys, the modern age of mobile phone is a wonderful thing as we all know. But i want us to discuss the applications we hav on our phones here. I swear applications make alot of changes to what we call mobile phone (it could become mobile everything). Which application(s) do u find very fascinating and what's d function(s)? This may be a way for us to share applications and utilities
Re: Which Applications And Functions On Your Phone Do You Love? by beyunce(f): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2006
I will ave to say i find all the applications on ma phone fasinating. u know.

Every one of dem. cheesy
Re: Which Applications And Functions On Your Phone Do You Love? by Bilspop(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2006
Beyunce, what r d apps you have on your phone? I also find mines interesting. Have you been using mig33 app? opera mini? talking clock? etc. there are many more applications.
Re: Which Applications And Functions On Your Phone Do You Love? by Bilspop(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2006
Beyunce, what r d apps you have on your phone? I also find mines interesting. Have you been using mig33 app? opera mini? talking clock? etc. there are many more applications.
Re: Which Applications And Functions On Your Phone Do You Love? by ibrahim(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2006
well i use fget,mig33,opera mini,netfront,photosms,aniviewer,dvd player n,antitheft and anti mosquito
Re: Which Applications And Functions On Your Phone Do You Love? by iginla(m): 5:14am On Aug 02, 2006
Ibrahim,
how useful are applications like antimosquito and antitheft when they don't function as epected
Re: Which Applications And Functions On Your Phone Do You Love? by Neoteny(m): 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2006
i have smartmovie, ultramp3,viking mp3, oggplay,controlfreak, shockwave flash,higjtoon comic viewer,facewave,sounder,mobilevdr,philips campro,smsguard,mobireader,ebook, isilo3,photosms,im+,conqueror chat,splashblog,agilemessenger,profimail,geominder,notepad,photobase,uleadphotoxpress,jelly,lenses,bluetoothprint,profiexplorer,anticabir/anticommwarrior,appman,spycam,timetool,powernotes,lowtek sounds,avantgo,mobilemouse,quickword,quicksheet,quickpoint,pdf+,calcium,nicedial,instantme,powertouch,extended recorder,traveler,voice reminder,sms spamkiller, blackballer,FExplorer, bluetooth extender, spmark 4, yahoo go, yo yap, dvd player (actually its an xvid player) etc. but i use agilemessenger best cos using mtn i chat for an hour and it costs less than 30 naira if u dont send much smileys, buzz or photos. best advantage:u can take a photo and send it there and then. yahoo go doesnt connect easily and all that graphics zap my cheese.
Re: Which Applications And Functions On Your Phone Do You Love? by kheme(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2006
Re: Which Applications And Functions On Your Phone Do You Love? by symbianDON(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2006
i have and have used virtually all softwares available for a series60(s60) phone and i think the best of them are: agile messenger, my e-mail client, smartmovie, talking clock and talking dictionary. n-private too can hardly be rivalled. try them.
Re: Which Applications And Functions On Your Phone Do You Love? by iginla(m): 2:14am On Aug 31, 2006
symbianDON,
Please how do I get to load talking clock and talk dictionary on my Nokia 6630?Please help
Re: Which Applications And Functions On Your Phone Do You Love? by symbianDON(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2006
iginla, why don't you email me using shadeontop@yahoo.com. i will send the applications to you in my reply with instructions. cheers! grin
Re: Which Applications And Functions On Your Phone Do You Love? by hayprof(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2006
Opera Mini
Bejeweled
Re: Which Applications And Functions On Your Phone Do You Love? by topeorekoy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2006
pls can someone tell me how to download a file explorer on my sendo x and from which site i can get it thru my fone wink. u can mail me thru topeorekoya2003@yahoo.com.
Re: Which Applications And Functions On Your Phone Do You Love? by skipo87(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2007
@neoteny. no offence bt i think u r a mobile application maniac. by d way, what phone do u use? ur memory must b really large
Re: Which Applications And Functions On Your Phone Do You Love? by skipo87(m): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2007
@neoteny. no offence bt i think u r a mobile application maniac. by d way, what phone do u use? ur memory must b really large

(1) (Reply)

Unlocking Bb5 Phones / Dstv / Which Touch Screen Asha Fone Can I Buy Bt I Shld B Able 2 Whatsapp Wit It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.