Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Best Political Analyst On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Political Analyst On Nairaland (6311 Views)

Ogun State Governor Order Arrest Of Popular Social Media Political Analyst / Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. / Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by RibaduFan(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2008
Just wondering, which of this guys should get the award of the best political analyst on Nairaland

Nigeria1 - for his numerous satelite pictures
Deepzone - for her controversial posts
McUsman - for being a strong voice for the North
Davidlyn - for his insightful contributions
Ibime - for his detribalized contributions
Quotasystem - for constantly reminding us of the evils being perpetuated against the East
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by Morenike3(f): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2008
None of the above grin
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by QuotaSyste(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2008
Sorry, not only east. I advocate more for the south south more than i do for the east. Check all my posts to confirm this. I am simply against injustices which the hausas have been perpetrating blindly (due to their illiteracy) on behalf of the British and this have been arresting our development.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by mazaje(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2008
definately not the fanatic davidylan. . . . . . . that talks down on people and takes offence when people disagree with him. . . . . . .
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by RibaduFan(m): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2008
Personally I love Davidlyn and Deepzone. I also think highly of McUsman.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2008
4Play wins it for me. Astute.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by naijaking1: 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2008
Queenisha, Babyosis, Osisi+; whatever name you chose
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by TayoD1(m): 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2008
@topic,

4Play wins it for me. Astute.
I do agree. I think he takes the crown. I must say that Ibime is also a rising star. But what has this got to do with the price of fish in the market? Negro_Nts also writes with a lot of insight.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by tpia: 3:02am On Sep 13, 2008
yemmyse:

Just wondering, which of this guys should get the award of the best political analyst on Nairaland

Nigeria1 - for his numerous satelite pictures
Deepzone - for her controversial posts
McUsman - for being a strong voice for the North
Davidlyn - for his insightful contributions
Ibime - for his detribalized contributions
Quotasystem - for constantly reminding us of the evils being perpetuated against the East

this list must be tongue in cheek or else an attempt to curry favor with some people for whatever reason.

97% of the people mentioned are the exact opposite of the thread title.

Ibime is an open supporter of Ijaw Niger Delta militants. In what way is he detribalized?

Quotasystem is using fake psychiatric drugs which are failing to control his mental problem.  What is he saying here that hasnt been said in a more civilized manner before?

McUsman is a joke.

Deepzone unfortunately has days when she's so tribalistic its amazing. There are times when I wonder if she's Yoruba or another tribe pretending to be Yoruba. There's a non-Yoruba character on another website who bears a strong resemblance to her/him. I'm still wondering about this.

Nigeria1 is on an interesting track but he lets tribalism color his thinking. If he could learn to process things in a scientific and objective manner, that would be good. However, na so Nigerians dey do. Its the Nigerian nature to be tribal.

Someone always opens these kinds of threads every once in a while to pay homage to their favorite bigots.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by bawomolo(m): 3:06am On Sep 13, 2008
yeah definitely a bad list
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 3:51am On Sep 13, 2008
I do agree with 4play.

His wit is a tad too caustic, but all in all, the bestest.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by Ibime(m): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2008
tpia:

Ibime is an open supporter of Ijaw Niger Delta militants. In what way is he detribalized?

Sorry, I think you mean to say freedom fighters. Please correct yourself sharp sharp.  cool

I have only professed support for MEND, not 'Ironmonger' or 'Double Tragedy'  grin grin grin

Based on your assessment, Toussaint L'Ouverture, Francis Ona, Agim Ceku, Robert the Bruce and Joe Slovo are tribalists. No, I didn't make them up. Google it.

I aint a tribalist. . . I'm a survivalist. The only tribalists are those who would deny my people equity and justice.

Anyway, I didn't know that Nairaland is handing out awards. Please Mr Seun, send me my certificate sharp sharp so it can take pride of place on my living room wall.  cool

By far, the best political analyst on Nairaland is Willy Willy. The young man impressed me so much when he uttered those famous words "Phock the parasites!"  grin

Long live Asari-Dokubo, Victor Ben and MEND!
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by tpia: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2008
Ibime:

Sorry, I think you mean to say freedom fighters. Please correct yourself sharp sharp. cool

I have only professed support for MEND, not 'Ironmonger' or 'Double Tragedy' grin grin grin

Based on your assessment, Toussaint L'Ouverture, Francis Ona, Agim Ceku, Robert the Bruce and Joe Slovo are tribalists. No, I didn't make them up. Google it.

I aint a tribalist. . . I'm a survivalist. The only tribalists are those who would deny my people equity and justice.

Anyway, I didn't know that Nairaland is handing out awards. Please Mr Seun, send me my certificate sharp sharp so it can take pride of place on my living room wall. cool

By far, the best political analyst on Nairaland is Willy Willy. The young man impressed me so much when he uttered those famous words "Phock the parasites!" cool

Long live Asari-Dokubo, Victor Ben and MEND!

Why dont you militants call yourselves teddy bears while you're at it. Freedom fighters who are afraid to show their faces, by the way? Seems to me they want to be able to blend in quietly with normal society, at some point in time. If you're so brave why cant you show your face and let the world see you.  Something's fishy here, no pun intended. grin

All those names you quoted only show your immaturity. Your posts also show this by the way. You have a rather simplistic mindset and worldview.  Comparing a bunch of marauding militants to someone like Toussaint who was fighting for his freedom from forced and actual slavery, is so typical of some internet pseudo moralists who just lump names together to show they heard them somewhere. Not understanding the actual context and purpose for which these people fought. Not to mention given the state of haiti today, I'm surprised you're so quick to use Toussaint as a front for your shortsightedness.

Willy willy must be your muse and mentor. What a joke. grin grin Detribalized indeed. grin grin
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by Ibime(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2008
lol. . . . Tpia, feel how you feel. . . . I no get your time. . . .
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by tpia: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2008
Ibime:

lol. . . . Tpia, feel how you feel. . . . I no get your time. . . .

good. grin
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by Pataki: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2008
DeepZone a political analyst? grin cheesy grin Pataki must be a renowned sport commentator therefore.

Is DeepZone is not fond of copying and pasting newspaper articles here and there and dumping it in the Politics section? As for the rest of the list, it is total hogwash.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2008
what of debosky?

What of BigB1

What of Kobojunkie

What of Mckren

E be like say these ones dey on another level abi?
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by ayinba1(f): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2008
Weird list!

But I vote Nigeria1, what with all those satelite pics and repetitive posts.

Pure nightmare grin
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by SeanT21(f): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2008
Its

RichyBlack
Elosela
Kobojunkie
BIG B1
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by DisGuy: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2008
Insightful contributions? bloody hell, willy2 should take the crown if you call those 'insightful' abi na me just miss english class
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by Ibime(m): 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2008
Dis Guy:

bloody hell, willy2 should take the crown if you call those 'insightful' abi na me just miss english class

Na wetin I dey tell them since.

BTW, are you the guerilla artist Banksy? So what is that stuff on your sig? I no know say Banksy na Naija man since he refused to reveal himself. grin
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by DisGuy: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2008
you think say I go tell you? grin

we planning a big one alams big belly cheesy
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by savanaha: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2008
I think WILLY WILLY should be nominated and made to win. He is incredible and articulate. Some might question the articulate notion but before we start undermining his English let all remember that English is in no way our first language.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by oldie(m): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2008
It will be Afam, for me
He understands the issues better than most people
And he is home-grown!
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by oziomatv(m): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2008
Why not give it to tpia's like?
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by tpia: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2008
oziomatv:

Why not give it to tpia's like?

you're clearly a glutton for punishment.

bring it on and try me again.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by oziomatv(m): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2008
tpia:

you're clearly a glutton for punishment.

bring it on and try me again.
Not a question of you lacking it, but we could be fine since it's part of our political constitution to be govern by di ck heads so why can't we have one here in nairaland?
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by Morenike3(f): 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2008
I just love to hate Elosela.
But she does get her point across. . . .with hard facts and rude attitude lipsrsealed
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by NegroNtns(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2008

Yemmyse,

Before I respond with a vote, please clarify what you mean by "political analyst".  Given the people in your list I need to understand your request.
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2008
Jakumo and Nuzo cool
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by bawomolo(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2008
nuzo seems a bit too harsh at times
Re: Best Political Analyst On Nairaland by RibaduFan(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2008
By political analyst i mean people

that are up to date on political happenings

that tackle issues and not personalty

that speak without fear

whose posts show alot of intelligence and wisdom

Sorry i didnt include some of the names u ve mentioned, ve nt had much encounter with them. So let the voting go on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Poorest State In Nigeria / Biafra: Crisis Looms In Igbo Land / I Will Not Waste My Energy Supporting Atiku Who Cannot Go Anywhere – Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.