Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,063 members, 7,807,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Zain Blocks Sim Cards Anyhow: Watch Out! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Zain Blocks Sim Cards Anyhow: Watch Out! (4954 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / Zain Finally Blocks All Opera Servers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zain Blocks Sim Cards Anyhow: Watch Out! by igbsam(m): 12:01am On Sep 13, 2008
Initially I though this was a mistake from my younger when his sim card was blocked trying to recharge several times not believing his innocence of not loading more than once, but when 5 of my friends complained of their sim card being blocked by zain just like that including that of my sister, I knew this has to do with Zain. I dont know what this guys are up to. They just block sim cards anyhow, just like that. Whats really going on. Not like my friends are on free browsing to warrant them blocking their sims or something. Just normal sims for receiving calls. What do u think they are up to ? Trying to sell their sims ? Thats too bad of them to do.
Re: Zain Blocks Sim Cards Anyhow: Watch Out! by honsule(m): 1:25am On Sep 13, 2008
Guy,this your post is funny.A way out:call their customer care and your younger brother sim will be unblocked.Pls note:u can get a new zain line for #80
Re: Zain Blocks Sim Cards Anyhow: Watch Out! by hayprof(m): 5:05am On Sep 13, 2008
@ #80? I guess dat one go get *Terms & conditions!*
Re: Zain Blocks Sim Cards Anyhow: Watch Out! by igbsam(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2008
We called their customer care, and were told to call back in 2hrs time, 2hrs is now 48hrs no response. Besides, what can we do if we can't find the sim pack where the puk code is written. I believe they will need the puk code before they can activate a new line.
Re: Zain Blocks Sim Cards Anyhow: Watch Out! by Dclique(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2008
c.care wil provide them wif that.They wil ask em a couple of questions.if they get em right,they wil unblock d line and GIVE U UR PUK CODE.Jst incase dsame thng happens again.feel me?
Re: Zain Blocks Sim Cards Anyhow: Watch Out! by igbsam(m): 12:08am On Sep 14, 2008
Dclique:

c.care wil provide them with that.They wil ask em a couple of questions.if they get em right,they wil unblock d line and GIVE You UR PUK CODE.Jst incase dsame thng happens again.feel me?
I dig u man. I already called them and they told me to visit their c.care. Presently, none is in Nsukka, I'll have to drive down to Enugu. Thanks guys.
Re: Zain Blocks Sim Cards Anyhow: Watch Out! by talk2medo(m): 12:27am On Sep 14, 2008
Hmm!
Re: Zain Blocks Sim Cards Anyhow: Watch Out! by sunboy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2008
Call 111 from any phone, follow d ivr to retrieve ur puk number, it will be sent within secs
Re: Zain Blocks Sim Cards Anyhow: Watch Out! by Ogboraph(m): 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2008
@poster it may be, that Zain hate all your family brother sister and any friend that is associated with you. grin grin

may be they have a Virus in their pocket that is affecting zain sim
Re: Zain Blocks Sim Cards Anyhow: Watch Out! by sisqology(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2008
gone
Re: Zain Blocks Sim Cards Anyhow: Watch Out! by sirleodon(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2009
I can't connect to customer care on 111 pls guys tell what to do ?
Re: Zain Blocks Sim Cards Anyhow: Watch Out! by engrhamid(m): 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2009
Visit their website or go to their nearest office. Best of luck.
Re: Zain Blocks Sim Cards Anyhow: Watch Out! by flyuche(m): 1:21am On May 01, 2009
Ogboraph:

@poster it may be, that Zain hate all your family brother sister and any friend that is associated with you. grin grin

may be they have a Virus in their pocket that is affecting zain sim
grin grin grin
Re: Zain Blocks Sim Cards Anyhow: Watch Out! by Smartsboy(m): 5:34pm On May 01, 2009
I dont even understand de type of blocking u r talking. Is it trying to recharge wrong pin multiple times then get barred or SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED? oboy log ur request here http://apps2.ng.celtel.com/cs
Re: Zain Blocks Sim Cards Anyhow: Watch Out! by Smartsboy(m): 5:34pm On May 01, 2009
smiley
Re: Zain Blocks Sim Cards Anyhow: Watch Out! by hayprof(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2009
Just go to any zain office and ask for a sim swap, if ask wat happened to ur formal, tell em' -damaged-.

We done!

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Honor 3C!! Alternative To All Tecno Phones / Which Console Game Would You Love To Play On Your Android Device? / I Screenshot My NIN From The App On My Rooted Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.