Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

When Almost Everything Is Working Against You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Almost Everything Is Working Against You (2114 Views)

Beautiful Actress Iyabo Ojo Is Working On New Movie / Who Is Marilyn Ogar Working Against? / Who Is Marilyn Ogar Working Against? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by Greatpeter(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2005
Knowledgeable people in the house,

What do you do when it seems almost everything is against you, things are not working as expected.

What do you do?
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by Princess(f): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2005
I go crazy, i feel like ummmmmmmmm ripping someone's head off, damn that makes me so mad that i don't think about what i say or do.
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by nddy(m): 4:14am On Sep 11, 2005
sleep and wake up in the morning
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by hotangel2(f): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2005
When everything is not working the way i feel they should. I swim and transfer the aggresion on/in the water by doing flips. And holding my breath for as long as possible. That always work... But if i don't feel like swimming, (i do this almost all the time... it's a good medicine for the soul). I go outside and scream till i almost loose my voice, and i ride on my bicycle. Screaming helps alot. Just scream it out, and smile. Scream it out baby!!!!!!! Just scream it!!!!! Cold shower afterall, icecream, and sleep it off. Wake up to be a whole new person.

Remember, ALWAYS SCREAM IT OUT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by Princess(f): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2005
good thing to know sis.. kiss
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by hotangel2(f): 4:11am On Sep 13, 2005
Yeah hun.. it's good for the soul, spirit and body. cheesy kiss
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by Princess(f): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2005
can't beat that! kiss
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by uche777(f): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2005
hmmmm

from my own perspective,i ll simply relax my nerves leave everything to God cos he knows the best but then being humans, we must blame ourselves,try to scream down the roof,segregate ourselves from others and to mention but a few.

but after much much is ain't the best for our health ,sooooo the only solution is to everything in the hands of God.
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by WesleyanA(f): 6:13am On Sep 15, 2005
don't worry. jut know it's going to be over soon. it's probably because everything was working your way the day before.. . . i get ready for a bad day after a really "too good to be true" day.
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by DEKING3(m): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2005
Because I believe so much in God, I just tell it to Him and leave Him to work things out.
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by Princess(f): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2005
I go to God in prayer and ask him for his will to be done that all i can do anyway.
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by Master(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2005
when things are working against you,you have only one thing to do LEAN ON GOD by exposing yourself to HIM in prayer.And when things don't still get better then know your faith is been tested.So you have to hold God tight so as to over come the temptation
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by Latoya(f): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2005
When things are not working right for me all i do is cry,i cry cry cry as much as i can,but while i am crying i will be talking to God like he is in front of me,i dont know if u get it but i just go on and on until i start finding answers within me.the lord just starts to speak to me then i will be quite and all i do is listen and start to smile.and sometimes i cry and write,write down my poblems in a book to God and he reads along.
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by hotangel2(f): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2005
WOW!
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by chrisd(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2006
When nothing is working good, is there someone in particular who is always near you. Perhaps they bring you bad luck.
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by MatureMe(f): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2006
In my own personal way when things are not working out for me on any given day, I lean closer to God by reading some scriptures then give my worries/troubles/problems over to him and make a conscious effort to move on because there is nothing else I can do once I turn things over to God. Oh and things usually look better after a good night's sleep, it will pass. Believe that.
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by chrisd(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2006
When Almost Everything Is Working Against You, there's only one thing you can do - Give UP
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by babymine(f): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2006
No, don't give up. Hold on and trust God, He'll definitely see you thru.
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by chrisd(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2006
I know people who God never saw them through.
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by babwilms(m): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2006
I just let it go and live it in God's hand and i just go to play football or do something i enjoy doing. I make sure i tell my younger brother and we make jokes out of what ever went wrong. It works all the time for me
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by Rhodalyn(f): 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2006
just sit back and relax
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by Rhodalyn(f): 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2006
chrisd:

When Almost Everything Is Working Against You, there's only one thing you can do - Give UP
what a bad advice chrisd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you're never to give up keep fighting till you win!!
chrisd:

I know people who God never saw them through.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :odont say that God might punish you lipsrsealed
chrisd:

When nothing is working good, is there someone in particular who is always near you. Perhaps they bring you bad luck.
perhaps that person is you? wink
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by misright(f): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2006
When everything seems not to go in accordance with your expectations or dreams all one need do is go to God in prayers after which you record what your problems are and discuss it with your closest friend whom you can trust. He might give some words of encouragement and a way out of the problem.

You may not arrive at the solution, now you sight your problem as that of a friend and less whatever worry you have over it. In a nuts shell, you dont need to worry your brains over a problem because worrying yourself will only add to the problem. Give God a chance to work over it as you wait in anticipation.
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by dakkylove(f): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2009
@chrisd haba look for someone around you who is bringing bad luck? oh well @ poster don't fret, days like that will come.
it would seem like everything your'e comes crashing down, the first thing to do is not to attempt to fix the problems yourself immediately.
take a deep breath ,relax and talk to God for direction, he might be wanting to tell you something, i'm sure you'll receive positive directions from that.

keep your head up it's not the end of the world.
Re: When Almost Everything Is Working Against You by PurestBoy(m): 5:04am On Nov 13, 2009
That's the best time to go on your kneels

(1) (Reply)

Happy birthday to Oluwaseun Osewa of Nairaland / How To Remember The Son Or Daughter Of Whom You Are!!! / Who Is Lalasticlala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.