Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,016 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:31 AM

Forex; How Easy Is It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex; How Easy Is It? (1421 Views)

Starting Up A Business Branch In Nigeria - How Easy? / Coldroom Business- How Easy To Deal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex; How Easy Is It? by baccu(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2008
Hello dear nairalanders, i have read a lot about forex but what is not so clear to me is how easy it is,
Can anybody tell me more about it?
Re: Forex; How Easy Is It? by ebizsols(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2008
I think FOREX is presently making waves in Nigeria, but the problem with forex and every other online biz is that it has been over hyped. you see adverts where people tell you to earn $500 daily trading forex, well it not always so as there are many factors that'll determine how you ll be faring like knowing the best currency pairs, fundamental and technical anakysis, best trading time and plat form etc, I dont currentlr trade forex as it is very time consuming they would tell you to use robots these robots they forget need to work where there is good internet connectivity, steady power, and good computer systems which is the biggest problem many forex traders are facing in Nigeria, I know many people will disagree with me, but my advise to you is that you can try it but if I were you I'll do other simple online biz like affiliate marketing, article marketing, domain packing, marketing info products online, blogging and adding things like ad sense, kontera ads, chitika ads and other CPA and CPc links to monetize your blog.
I presently do some of the online biz and I am okay so far, you too can. But if you insist on trading on FOREX , you can still make it if you are ready to follow all the rigorous processes which many people trading forex will not tell you, rather they will tell you that they make 100 pips daily trading, some will even tell you that they have never lost money trading, I wonder which biz a person can do without incurring some loses no matter how minimal
all the best
chinemeremz@yahoo.com
Re: Forex; How Easy Is It? by Toks2008(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2008
baccu:

Hello dear nairalanders, i have read a lot about forex but what is not so clear to me is how easy it is,
Can anybody tell me more about it?

Hello Mr,

Your enquiry about Forex trading is rather rethorical because if you have read a lot about forex, you ought to know by now if it is easy or not.

Nevertheless, i would like everyone intending to post any topic regarding forex trading to do that under the thread "Forex trading, how profitable" it is better we streamline the forex discusion to one thread in order to maintain the status quo of Nairaland. So please go there and read about forex trading in a wider context.

Thanks
Re: Forex; How Easy Is It? by ndimension(m): 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2008
FOREX BECOMES AS EASY AS ABC AND HIGHLY PROFITABLE WHEN YOU ARE RIGHTLY TUTORED. PEOPLE HAVE COME TO ME COMPLAINING HOW THEY LOST MILLIONS IN FX.WHEN I ASKED THEM WHAT TRAINING THEY GOT BEFORE STARTING TO TRADE THEY ALMOST ALWAYS STUDIED THEMSELVES OR ATTENDED ONE OF THESE 1 DAY SEMINARS THAT DO NO ONE ANY GOOD. THE MORE YOU KNOW THE LESS RISKY AN INVESTOR YOU ARE

THERE IS A 4 DAYS EXECUTIVE TRAINING COMING UP @ ENUGU ON 1ST-4TH OCT AT ARIF,39 ZIKS AVENUE,opposite MTN friendship centre,Enugu THE AUDIENCE IS LIMITED. ONLY 40 TICKETS. THIS IS BECAUSE WE WANT TO DELIVER QUALITY. THERE WILL BE LIVE(ONLINE) TRADING SESSIONS WITH AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION. RICE&CHICKEN FOR REFRESHMENT PLUS FREE SOFTWARES AND 1 MONTH FOLLOW UP. WORKSHOP FEES: N15,000

MBG: BECAUSE WE ARE SURE OF THE QUALITY WE ARE GOING TO DELIVER,THERE IS A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH WHAT YOU GET,YOU JUST ASK FOR YOUR CASH BACK AND YOU GET IT ON THE SPOT. WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE

ND:+2348063411770
Re: Forex; How Easy Is It? by wealthcrea: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2008
Hi,

Forex trading is about up and down, only 5% make profit while 95% loose their money. However, you can earn incredible income trading forex. There are a lot of genuiene online forex expert that can guarantee your profit if follow their instruction. Very cheap one. Check this site out it will help you. www.fx-magic.info
Re: Forex; How Easy Is It? by wealthcrea: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2008
Hi,

Forex trading is about up and down, only 5% make profit while 95% loose their money. However, you can earn incredible income trading forex. There are a lot of genuiene online forex expert that can guarantee your profit if follow their instruction. Very cheap one. Check this site out it will help you. www.fx-magic.info
Re: Forex; How Easy Is It? by baccu(m): 11:42am On Apr 04, 2010
pls. i need somebody to educate me, i have been hearing about forex trading for quite 3 yrs now, but my worry is that are people actually making money from the trade, and if that is true what is the percentage of those people making money when you compare it to those that there losers.because it baffle me when somebody says that he make $200:00 on daily basis. pls. somebody out there should enlighten more on forex
Re: Forex; How Easy Is It? by dadamann: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2010
Hello,
at baccu, i like your determination and can help out. But i'd like to know if you possess patience as a personal quality.cos if you don't, then forex is not for you. There is no way u will succeed in Forex without Patience. I have a trading system that can give 20-30% on your capital in three months.
email me at makepipsnow@gmail.com. if you are interested.
Re: Forex; How Easy Is It? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2010
dadamann:

Hello,
at baccu, i like your determination and can help out. But i'd like to know if you possess patience as a personal quality.cos if you don't, then forex is not for you. There is no way u will succeed in Forex without Patience. I have a trading system that can give 20-30% on your capital in three months.
email me at makepipsnow@gmail.com. if you are interested.
Men say wht ever u want to say here, nobody is emailing u, if u are good, let ur history speak 4 u and post it here, ok?

(1) (Reply)

What Can One Import From Malaysia? / Cost Of Set-up A Bakery / Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.