Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Sterling Bank Entry Level: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Entry Level: (4342 Views)

Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 / 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment / Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sterling Bank Entry Level: by TajMahal1: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2008
[b][color=#990000]From: Human Resources
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 12:36 AM
To: AllStaff
Subject: LAGOS ENTRY LEVEL TEST

To:                  All Staff

Date:               12 September 2008

Subject:          ENTRY LEVEL TEST

This is to inform you that we will be conducting an entry level test for Lagos/Western Zones in October 2008.

We hereby request you to refer candidates who have B.Sc or HND with at least Second Class Lower degree or Lower Credit and are not more than 28 years old to click on the following link http://www.sterlingbankng.com/hr/ to apply on or before 29th of September 2008.

Please note that only candidates who meet the criteria above will be short listed for the test.

Thank you for your usual support.

Best regards.

Human Resources & Performance Management
Sterling Bank Plc
Sterling Towers
20 Marina Lagos
Tel: D/L: 4618721 CUG Codes: 1280, 1279 ,1291
[/b][/color]
Re: Sterling Bank Entry Level: by african2: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2008
Thanks for the info. I just applied for my bros. May God reward you abundantly
Re: Sterling Bank Entry Level: by oayombo: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2008
I have tried to create an account on that page with all the email addy i gat but it keeps telling me applicant already exists, wassup with that?
Re: Sterling Bank Entry Level: by xhuksy: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2008
Maybe you should have also told us that we need a Sterling Bank Staff to personally submit CV for any interested person as only they (Sterling Bank staff) can log into the link provided. However, the receipient of the mail concerning the test in itself suggest that only Sterling Bank Staff need apply for prospective employees.

AFRICAN2, can you also help me to apply. Pls send me your email address to enable me forward my Cv to you.
My email address is xhuksy@yahoo.com
Re: Sterling Bank Entry Level: by oayombo: 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2008
ok
Re: Sterling Bank Entry Level: by african2: 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2008
I'm not a sterling bank staff. I only opened the link and filled the form. I didnt experience what u guys are talking about. Make sure u click on "create a new profile" on the first web page that comes up and follow thru all the way. Good luck
Re: Sterling Bank Entry Level: by oayombo: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2008
I just decided to check the link again and my application went through with no hassles.
Re: Sterling Bank Entry Level: by swtqtnel(f): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2008
It was a simple as anything. Opened the site and created an account, that's all
No need for the submission of C.Vs
Keep trying y'all wink
Re: Sterling Bank Entry Level: by kugaba(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2008
Thanks a million. I've just applied using that very link and all went smoothly. thanks
Re: Sterling Bank Entry Level: by zaragoza(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2008
Just popsted mine. Thanks a million
Re: Sterling Bank Entry Level: by tbaba83(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2008
Please those guys who were succesful with the application can you please desribe the next page after the submit button on the application form is clicked because the only page i get is a new user registration form
Re: Sterling Bank Entry Level: by luv2talk(m): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2008
THANKS BROS
I JUST APLLIED, GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Sterling Bank Entry Level: by chemche: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2008
its very easy all u need do is to click on create profile and after dat form page will open.bt u need create file first.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Study Visa To Scotland / Topic removed. / Lakeshore Intergrated Services Ltd, Who Knws Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.