Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,345 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:51 PM

I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why (1436 Views)

How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) / Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo, Says OBJ Is A Sadist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by dotman(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2006
why do u hate eedris abdukareem
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by Ciaralover(f): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2006
i dont even kno the guy, who in da world is he
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by ikamefa(f): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2006
The guy is an annoyment(Ali baba english) *hisses**roll eyes*
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by dotman(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2006
eedris is one of d pioneers of modern music in nigeria.he belonged to d now defunct music group called REMEDIES.he was d one who sang jagajaga
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by eveseh(f): 12:26am On Jul 07, 2006
dont hate him
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by bluenubian(f): 1:54am On Jul 07, 2006
i think cause he too corky, anyways i like his music, mr lecturer was one of the first naija songs i really laughed to
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by ddizzle(f): 3:11am On Jul 07, 2006
yeah hes cool he is hella funny bt i dnt really take his songs serious
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by dollypee1(f): 5:02am On Jul 07, 2006
I DONT HATE HIM,NEVER WILL.BUT I HEARD 4RM SOMEONE THAT HE SPITS SALIVER WHEN HE TALKS AND SOME AT D CORNERS OF HIS LIPS,HOW FAR THAT IS TRUE I DONT NO.LOVE D SONG HE SANG IN HAUSA WITH THIS OTHER ARTIST 4RM NIGERIA.THERE WAS DIS PROGRAMME I USED TO WATCH IN NIGERIA TYME OUT WITH TEE A,HE COPIED EEDRIS' MOVES AND HE ALSO DID THE SAME THING,I JUST HOPE ITS NOT TRUE COS IF IT IS,THEN HES SPOILT HIS FINE BOY.
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by diddy4(m): 5:53am On Jul 07, 2006
his a clown. imagine the dude trynna feel like he da shiit. he aint the shiit cuzz his toilet doesnt tell him so.

you guys should listen to "ehen" by ruggedman, he finished eedris. damn clown
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by jgirl3: 5:57am On Jul 07, 2006
For me, his career started and ended at Mr. Lecturer but the guy is an idiot. Things like seat don't matter - he shouldn't have to go blabbing about it in concerts. I am sure 50 doesn't even think of that as a big deal.
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by diddy4(m): 5:59am On Jul 07, 2006
50 forgot his ass the minute he left naija. he got better things to do.
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by aloib(f): 6:49am On Jul 07, 2006
who are those that hate eedris, i love him oo, for real i still prefer him to rugged man,
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by Badman888(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2006
eedris abdulkareem yans dust all the time. The most annoying one was about his incident with 50cent as in that was just the height,
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by SvS(f): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2006
i like abdul actually.hes nuh too bad undecided
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by Ciaralover(f): 3:07am On Jul 09, 2006
i dont understand what is his problemo wit Curtis, is he mad bcuz 50 didnt indetify him as an artist or what!!
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by dollypee1(f): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2006
AS FAR AS EEDRIS ABDULKARIM IS CONSERNED WITH THIS 50CENT SAGA ,ILL SAY IM LOST FOR WORDS.EEDRIS DID NOT(WITH EMPHASIS) FIGHT 50CENT.THEY ONLY THREW WORDS AT EACH OTHER AND THAT I THINK IS ONLY FAIR ENOUGH COS HOW ON EARTH WILL WHOEVER INVITED 50CENT GIVE HIM SO MUCH PREFERENCE TO THE OTHER ARTISTS 4RM NIGERIA?HE WAS GIVEN A SEAT FAR AWAY 4RM THE OTHER ARTIST 4RM NIGERIA, PMAN WASNT INFORMED ABOUT ANTHING,ARTISTS IN NIGERIA ARE UNDER PMAN,I THINK EEDRIS IS OUR 50CENT AS FAR AS RAP IS CONCERNED IN NIGERIA AND HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY LEAVING HIS SEAT AND GOING TO JOIN 50CENT, 50CENT IS NOT GOD(4RM MY VEIW) HE IS SUPPOSED TO SIT WITH OUR ARTISTS EVEN IF THEY ARE LOCAL.
AND EEDRIS TOO WENT TO D EXTREME,BUT HES BEEN GIVEN D PUNISHMENT HE WELL DESERVED.
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by Badman888(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2006
50 cent didnt distance himself it was what the organizers gave him, he took so who should eedris meet 50cent or NB, that was his mistake anyhow he showed his true self as always
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by bluenubian(f): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2006
i found this video on u tube, d banj explaining what happened with 50 cent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AEgj5s0ghQ
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by dotman(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2006
i wonder what this 50cent vs abdul is about.they both are d same to me cos they both big mouthed fellows .but 50 went to d extreme by calling abdul an animal n telling his body guards to beat him up,on his own soil imagine. who can try that in the us
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by dotman(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2006
i wonder what this 50cent vs abdul is about.they both are d same to me cos they both big mouthed fellows .but 50 went to d extreme by calling abdul an animal n telling his body guards to beat him up,on his own soil imagine. who can try that in the us
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by ddizzle(f): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2006
the video was a lie, hes lying he better be careful with his mouth
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by bluenubian(f): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2006
even tho eedris was only telling his own side of the story, and he might have been big headed and corky, 50's boiz shud have not put their hand on the dude.
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by ddizzle(f): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2006
no, girl i disagree with you, eedris didnt sell 1 million nt even the record label knws hw much he sold! 50 cent is nt on his level
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by bluenubian(f): 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2006
girl, what are u disagreeing with, i wasnt the one that said he sold how many billion or trillion copies, i jus dont think 50 shud put his hand on no man, especially on our naija soil.
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by ddizzle(f): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2006
ok, i see what youre saying bt i still say eedris was wrng
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by toptho(f): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2006
I can't stand Idris,he thinks he is da bomb.the fact that on the remedies old tape,they could not even put eedris' lyrics on it but rather referred to it as fast rap,shows he was yarning dust.
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by bluenubian(f): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2006
well i dont know him too well, all i know is, i love that MR lecturer song, and it really cracked me up
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by ddizzle(f): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2006
yeah its funny as hell
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by fynemade(f): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2007
the guy thinks he is everything,i think he should go get a life, and find a replacemet to his brown teeth
Re: I Started A Thread Sometime Ago About The Celebrity Who U Hate N 95 Percent Reply Was Eedris,why by trendy(f): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2007
something dey worry you, when 95 percent hate edris,
u should know something is wrong with him

@topic why - Z

(1) (Reply)

Name The Female Celebrity You Love Most In Terms Of Physique And Character / Snooki Is Expecting A Baby Boy / Death Scare: Dbanj And Others Troop To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.