Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship (17270 Views)

How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover / How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? / How Will U Convince A Girl That U Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by galaxykay: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2008
Most times, the ladies I woo for a relationship often confront me ith this question"I am already in a relationship, do you want me to double-date? If I were your girlfriend, would you advice me to double date?" After been asked this question, I am often dumb founded. Pls what do I tell her afterwards?
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by cold(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2008
Tell her "no woman was tailored ready made for any man".That shld do the trick.
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by opsydudu(m): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2008
most ladies you meet nowadays are always involve in a relationship. Unless you want to go for secondary school girls. you have to do a waiting game and try to be her friend for sometime. Look for loopholes in her relationship like time when there will be a misunderstanding then you can with stylee enter her.

Wait and make the right move at the right time.

remember no matter who she is with, she has to be your friend so you can give a 60% chance.

1 Like

Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by cold(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2008
But this guy na wa 4 u o.U must b new in this game,just learnin the ropes i guess.Do u accost a girl hopin to find her single?Or did u not know that wateva attracted u to the lady must hav bin noticed by a million wanderin eyes b4 urs.
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by ikamefa(f): 2:53am On Sep 16, 2008
galaxykay:

Most times, the ladies I woo for a relationship often confront me ith this question"I am already in a relationship, do you want me to double-date? If I were your girlfriend, would you advice me to double date?" After been asked this question, I am often dumb founded. Please what do I tell her afterwards?

@ topic of course they're all going to be in a relationship/s  even if its in their minds (phantom ones grin grin grin) so as not to appear cheap that is what we call  cock- blocking 101  grin  cheesy cheesy cheesy
my brova has a theory : "never take NO for an answer"  grin grin grin
if its a girl, you're really feeling ! abeg pursue am till you overtake, overtake jare "  grin "
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by StephenP(m): 3:13am On Sep 16, 2008
Show her that you can love her better than he can.
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by Scopium: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2008
[size=13pt]You mean how to scatter another person's relationship? What goes around comes around.[/size]
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by iice(f): 8:39am On Sep 16, 2008
galaxykay:

Most times, the ladies I woo for a relationship often confront me ith this question"I am already in a relationship, do you want me to double-date? If I were your girlfriend, would you advice me to double date?" After been asked this question, I am often dumb founded. Please what do I tell her afterwards?

Duh! Obviously shouldn't be chasing her.
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2008
ikamefa:

@ topic of course they're all going to be in a relationship/s even if its in their minds (phantom ones grin grin grin) so as not to appear cheap that is what we call cock- blocking 101 grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
my brova has a theory : "never take NO for an answer" grin grin grin
if its a girl, you're really feeling ! abeg pursue am till you overtake, overtake jare " grin "

What happens if she's really in a r/ship, a committed one; this time, no bluffing? what should he do? Still not take no for an answer?? Put her into confusion?? jeopardize what she has already established?? cause her to make a mistake she might regret for the rest of her life??

I dont think I agree with you, its simple, if a girl's in a r/ship, leave her alone!! There are a thousand and one other girls that are single. Why confuse the poor girl?? If you think you can love her more that the other guy, then let that be her decision to make. Girls are not stupid, they actually have choices. If she prefers you to her guy then its okay, but if she dosent, then take a walk . . .

1 Like

Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by Besto(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2008
Guy,i dey inside same shoe wit ya, the chic is even telling me dat whn i get tired,i wud 4get abt her.
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by thendo(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2008
my man if she is already in the relationship and she has the guts to tell you so, please move on you with your life, dont be fooled there are so many single beautiful ladies out there
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by dyabman(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2008
galaxykay:

look ori e TEPASIBE!
'' '' FUNCASIBE

Pls Triple date gan.
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by tope2000(f): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]You mean how to scatter another person's relationship? What goes around comes around.[/size]

GBAM!!!
Look for a sinlge ladytongue
there is plenty out there wink
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by nana(f): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2008
U can't convince a lady who is already in a r/ship to date u na. It's just not right. When a lady says NO,accept it as a No. Dont think of what else to say. If at all u wanna talk,u can just ask for friendship. Abi u wan charm am ni?
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by dyabman(m): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2008
nana:

You can't convince a lady who is already in a r/ship to date u na. It's just not right. When a lady says NO,accept it as a No. Dont think of what else to say. If at all u want to talk,u can just ask for friendship. Abi u wan charm am ni?

wetin be ur own na u the guy con meet ni, i see why ur single and desperate. tongue
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by nana(f): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2008
dyabman:

wetin be your own na u the guy con meet ni, i see why your single and desperate. tongue
Oghene! shocked
Come o,i see say u don dey quote my posts since. Wetin nah? I tell u say i dey single and desperate? Mind ya self o.
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by dyabman(m): 11:18am On Sep 16, 2008
nana:

Oghene! shocked
Come o,i see say u don dey quote my posts since. Wetin nah? I tell u say i dey single and desperate? Mind ya self o.

wetin con dey pain u there,

wey u just dey put muscle join , u wan spoil the cafe keyboard ni . ha! grin
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by nana(f): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2008
dyabman:

wetin con dey pain u there,

wey u just dey put muscle join , u wan spoil the cafe keyboard ni . ha! grin
See me,see wahala o. My guy free me o. BTW,for where i been tell u say i dey cafe?
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by dyabman(m): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2008
u get moni to buy a mouse not to talk of a complete set of deskstop or laptop .

abegi i don free u te te .

i'm just messing around ducky
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by tope2000(f): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2008
lmao. . . . . . .
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by dyabman(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2008
tope2000:

lmao. . . . . . .

what is Imao

she fe kin sepe fun yin ni ,
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by nana(f): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2008
dyabman:

u get moni to buy a mouse not to talk of a complete set of deskstop or laptop .

abegi i don free u te te .

i'm just messing around ducky
Hmm. .

dyabman:

what is Imao

E wo ni ti epe?
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by tope2000(f): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2008
dyabman:

what is Imao

Go curse them in ur house
BTW
lmao means laughing my ass out wink
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by chamotex(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2008
Me i dont convince ladies, na ladies dey try convince Chamotex grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

abi make i start to dey name dem? cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by dyabman(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2008
tope2000:

Go curse them in your house
BTW
lmao means laughing my ass out wink

hehehehehe , suffree i dont know , just joking , tope oga gan oooo
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by tope2000(f): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2008
dyabman:

hehehehehe , suffree i don't know , just joking , tope oga gan oooo

Lol, abi ewo ni ti epe cheesy
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by nana(f): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2008
chamotex:

Me i don't convince ladies, na ladies dey try convince Chamotex grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

abi make i start to dey name them? cheesy cheesy
Yeah Right!
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by dyabman(m): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2008
tope2000:

Lol, abi ewo ni ti epe cheesy

i havent even started yet. lol  grin

see ya , i need to eat something
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by tope2000(f): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2008
ok
go chop cheesy
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by chamotex(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2008
nana:

Yeah Right!

I go name and shame u oo.
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by nana(f): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2008
chamotex:

I go name and shame u oo.
Lol! I no dey shame. Got nothing to be ashamed about 'cause i dont go about convincing boys. tongue lipsrsealed
Re: How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship by chamotex(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2008
nana:

Lol! I no dey shame. Got nothing to be ashamed about 'cause i don't go about convincing boys. tongue lipsrsealed

won so be.

make i free u. ok ok, i go cross u off my list cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 8 Reasons Why A Person Faints During Sex and what to do it if it happens / The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of? / Do Shemales Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.