Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,054 members, 7,807,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

.job Advert By Ur Boss? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / .job Advert By Ur Boss? (1145 Views)

Purported Online Recruitment Advert By Civil Service Commission/bpp Is Fake / E / Hilarious Job Vacancy Advert By A Company : Can You Do This For #10M? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.job Advert By Ur Boss? by earthrealm(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2006
hi  guys, how/what wud u do if u suspect that ur boss is the originator of a vacancy in a newspaper advert, the advert reads  send cv  to a yahoo box
is there a way u cud investigate the yahoo box 2 see the owner/contents of the yahoo box/
reply asap, guys  i need ur advice!!
Re: .job Advert By Ur Boss? by layi(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2006
earthrealm:

hi guys, how/what would u do if u suspect that your boss is the originator of a vacancy in a newspaper advert, the advert reads send cv to a yahoo box
is there a way u cud investigate the yahoo box 2 see the owner/contents of the yahoo box/
reply asap, guys i need your advice!!

All u need do is send a very important business proposal (mouth watering 1 like a multimillion naira governemnt contract or sumthin) to the suspect email address and request for a number so u can discuss better. Act as a decoy. Then you'ld be able to know who control d box (from the reply u get).
Re: .job Advert By Ur Boss? by earthrealm(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2006
k thanks.but the probs is what if they dont rspond/call back!!
Re: .job Advert By Ur Boss? by layi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2006
There a high chance he'ld provide a number to call if the deal is lucrative and doesnt sond like a scam.

Alternatively you can use reverse psychology on ur boss. say if the advert was on punch. You can call as a representative of punch asking if they'll be interested in making more adverts free as a bonus. That way you'll know if he made the advert or not.
Re: .job Advert By Ur Boss? by mimi4real(f): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2006
my dear this is serious, I had such experience, what i did then was to block all the applications, though I was in charge of it.

I davice you to start look for another Job, if the vacant is your position, if not stay coll and stop worry.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Exxonmobil Is Recruiting, Act Now / Apm Test On June 62007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.