Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

I Believe I Am The Richest Boy In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Believe I Am The Richest Boy In Nigeria (4169 Views)

They Didn't Believe I Could Generate Passive Online Income, But I Did! / Meet The Richest Plant In The World / I Believe In Nothing Online But Payment Proof! (2) (3) (4)

I Believe I Am The Richest Boy In Nigeria by 9jarichboy: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2008
I believe i am the richest young boy in Naija, at an age of 22, i already have assets worth millions of naira. I have my house (its a bungalow), i have a plot of land, i have my own laptop with internet, i have my own ride and i also have investments worth 0.3 million naira. Can anyone compete with me? I am still in university. I have been an internet marketeer for 2 years and thats the source of my income.
Re: I Believe I Am The Richest Boy In Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 1:57am On Sep 17, 2008
And then. . . ?
Re: I Believe I Am The Richest Boy In Nigeria by lacicrips(m): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2008
And so fucking what?

Should I be jealous?

Vanity!
Re: I Believe I Am The Richest Boy In Nigeria by iyke199(m): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2008
rich boy, let's meet. I want to be rich too. How did u do it, mean internet biz? My contact is 08035835190, egwimik@yahoo.com.
Re: I Believe I Am The Richest Boy In Nigeria by dpro(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2008
Is it enough to be rich?
Re: I Believe I Am The Richest Boy In Nigeria by brill: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2008
people pls thread carefully,this maybe a ploy to drag people into some deal, first the bait i,e all his riches!!!!!!!, remember nothing is ever as easy as it seems,
Re: I Believe I Am The Richest Boy In Nigeria by gbengaijot(m): 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2008
Lions don't need to roar.

Wealth is not the amount of money, properties, fleet of cars owned.
Re: I Believe I Am The Richest Boy In Nigeria by dayhawk(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2012
you don't boast with wealth boy,
i know i might not be the youngest but yea i'm worth 8mil naira
(bnk)

i'm just 17+ and am a web desg/dev
portfolio @ blazedesigns . co . cc

i changed  my surname, thats how evil and how silly i got with the silly riches,
changed it from
UBAH => Ubahdiegwu
will be 18 l8r this year,  i aint boasting oooo
just tellin our friend that many people made it young
love y'alll
Re: I Believe I Am The Richest Boy In Nigeria by tillo4real(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2012
Hello rich boy,please help me also I wanted to be rich,give me some info this is my e mail matthewokugbeni@yahoo.com
Re: I Believe I Am The Richest Boy In Nigeria by trendphemmy(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2012
I wonder y people are wasting time on checking d poor boy post. He doesn't kno d meaning of being rich. He has what people use †̥☺ feed dogs in a day †̥☺ brag. U̶̲̥̅̊ just wasted a post on nairaland. U̶̲̥̅̊ can do beta
Re: I Believe I Am The Richest Boy In Nigeria by seyichambers: 2:45am On Jan 16, 2013
LOL 3mill just that ...Amherst wake. Up home. Boy

Uk Pool Week 25 Fixed Nap / 3 Simple Steps I Used To Generate 206k From Whatsapp / Shrink Wrapping Nylon / Pouch Bag For Product Packaging