Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? (3567 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? / Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Rena(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2006
Have been seeing this girl passing through my house front, i love her but up till day have not said any thing to her. Am afraid she might say "NO" and that is one thing i really would not like to hear. i need help from the ladies and guys in this forum.
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by hotangel2(f): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2006
Why not start by saying "hi".

Then you go on to "how are you", Then "wats ur name", and "How old are you". And then u can have an idea about few things about her.

Get to talk to her in a friendly manner first. U just dont go and meet somebody and say "I see you walking here everyday and i LOVE you". She'll blunty tell you The NO u don't wanna hear.

So my advice, get to talk to her first, if things go well in ur chit chatting, u can ask her to go to the movies, or buka, or mr biggs, or whereever the hell u wanna take her.
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by diddy4(m): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2006
yeah, i think hotie has got a point. you need to take it slow b4 taking it up a notch. the girl don bite so start slowly with a lil hi and hellos then get to know whats up with her. dont go out there and shout"you are the sugar in my snickers, i love you" she will just give you a capital NO.

easy does it my man.
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by dominobaby(f): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2006
Exchange pleasantries and be friends wt her and let me remind u that you don't love her just yet.
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by hotangel2(f): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2006
Don't be friends for a long time sha oo.

Cos when u are friends for a long time, she'll start looking at you like her brother, or just on friend level. u Have to be a friend, but not for too long. Let that space be there. The space that'll make her not think of u as a brother.
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Izzo(m): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2006
Yeah! those are good words to follow, but one thing you have to know about girls when approaching them is that you have to be ready to listen to what you don't want to; which is probably the "NO" word. The manner of approach also does matter but what if she already has someone she is dating and she tells you ,"NO" there's nothing you can do about it but to just suck it up and move on. Also, you can't just be expecting a girl to say "YES" because that's what you want her to say.
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by tonyIssey(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2008
The best advise is go to her house around 8pm (when everybody in the family is watching a popular soap opera) knock the door very hard when the popsie comes out tell them u want to see her (her name) and they should tell her to meet u outside urgently then u wud not only get her attention but her whole family's . it has worked for me lots of times
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by tngtech(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2008
start with hi, after that move on to the next level by getting closer to her, making her your friend. its as simple as ABC.
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by omega25red(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2008
Rejection happens you know if she say's no at least you would know where you stand and that would help you move on to bigger and better things.

P.S you sound kinda stalker-ish cool
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by frank316(m): 1:17pm On May 09, 2008
why are you afraid of her saying no?
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by welli(f): 1:26pm On May 09, 2008
i hate it wen a "MAN" is afraid to tell a gurl how he feels.gush!wen u re faced wit a harder challenge wonder how u're gonna face it.
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by ashe2(f): 5:42pm On May 09, 2008
u could send her gifts on her birthday, gifts jus becos it is tuesday,drop letters for her post them to her call her if u can all this mystery tin and before u know wat it would come out in the open and if u are thinkin wat if she hates u wen she has seen u?good for u cos if u are optimistic it calls if u are pessimistic it brings so make ur choose.
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by dangermous: 6:03pm On May 09, 2008
You go wait for her as she dey pass. Show her the goodies.

Oh sing as well

**Hello, Is it me you looking for.?

I can see it in your eyes.

I can see it in your smile
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 09, 2008
Aww, just talk to her, tell you how you feel, if it was meant to be, it will be wink smiley
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by SENATORJD(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2008
when u see her coming ur way  hmm, just stand wait am , when she gets close tear  am slap, u'd not only get her attention but also a phone number as well grin
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by wendymanda: 6:08pm On May 09, 2008
SENATOR JD:

when u see her coming your way hmm, just stand wait am , when she gets close tear am slap, u'd not only get her attention but also a phone number as well grin

I think this was funny, after doing this she will enjoy your sense of humor!?!
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by SENATORJD(m): 6:11pm On May 09, 2008
just kidding guy, just be urself and let her  knw how u fell the worse that wud ever happen is she'd tell u i dont like u or just simply put NO and am sure after that u'd feel much better that u tried, mind u bro no1 ever died of trying, if shes truly urs no matter what she'd be if not, take a walk with ur head up high knowing u released ur self of any inside bitting desire, its better said than daily looking and wishing
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by SENATORJD(m): 6:13pm On May 09, 2008
quote author=SENATOR JD link=topic=17225.msg2243541#msg2243541 date=1210352811]
when u see her coming your way hmm, just stand wait am , when she gets close tear am slap, u'd not only get her attention but also a phone number as well grin
[/quote]
[quote author=wendymanda link=topic=17225.msg2243549#msg2243549 date=1210352908]

I think this was funny, after doing this she will enjoy your sense of humor!?!
[
@wendymanda the girl would just bite him if he attempts that,
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by TheSly: 6:15pm On May 09, 2008
This ur quoting na die. . . . . grin
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by wendymanda: 6:16pm On May 09, 2008
SENATOR JD:

@wendymanda the girl would just bite him if he attempts that,

I think she will more than bite him. If she has brothers and he did that then God have mercy on his soul
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2008
The Sly:

This your quoting na die. . . . . grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 09, 2008
SENATOR JD:

roflmao cheesy
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:22pm On May 09, 2008
@ IBkaYe
How are you?
is the lips back from Vacation?
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by SENATORJD(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2008
wendymanda:

I think she will more than bite him. If she has brothers and he did that then God have mercy on his soul
if she has brothers ahhhhh then in don finish for the guy be that, all that would be heard of him wud be "and he was loved"
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 09, 2008
@Lasiefaire
Hello there! Lips? Hmm, not yet, it will be soon though wink smiley
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:31pm On May 09, 2008
ibkaye:

@Lasiefaire
Hello there! Lips? Hmm, not yet, it will be soon though wink smiley
Japanese dude. what's that doing on ur profile
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 09, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

Japanese dude. what's that doing on your profile
Lol! Isn't it funny!? cheesy
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:35pm On May 09, 2008
ibkaye:

Lol! Isn't it funny!? cheesy
tiny bit grin not as funny as your photo mashe
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 09, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

tiny bit grin not as funny as your photo mashe
my photo mashe? tongue
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2008
ibkaye:

my photo mashe? tongue
\
all your pictures in one.
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 09, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

\
all your pictures in one.
oh hehehehehehe that! cheesy photo masheeeee grin
Re: How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? by Sodgi(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2008
Omo mummy sho mo pe O funny? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Rich / 3 Last Romantic Questions For The Ladies... / I Need A God Fearing Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.