Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Samnet Resorces Company: Are They Scam, Or For Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Samnet Resorces Company: Are They Scam, Or For Real? (1240 Views)

HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) / Sprink-link Production Company. Are They Real. / Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Job Offer: Scam Or Real??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samnet Resorces Company: Are They Scam, Or For Real? by stewie(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2008
Going through yesterday's Guardian paper, I discovered an agency Samnet Resources Company- www.samnetrecruitmentonline.com They're asking for a fee& registration of the teller number online to further the application. Is there anyone who's had dealings with them or can attest for thier authenticity? Please acknowledge this, as I'm about going to the bank and probably getting defrauded.
Re: Samnet Resorces Company: Are They Scam, Or For Real? by pash(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2008
I got the info too but my problem about it is that the site is not going, i try it yesterday it's was fine today the site can't be display. if you make the payment and you can't visit the site again wat happen. 1k5 no bi small thing now
Re: Samnet Resorces Company: Are They Scam, Or For Real? by ritrich(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2008
I think Guardian Newspapers should be shut down. Why would they allow unknown conpanies to advertise on the pages of their papers without due investigation. they are assisting these 419 guys to defraud unemployed nigerian graduates. its very unfair.

(1) (Reply)

Us Embassy Vacancies / Nda Kaduna / Urgent! Ecobank Or Systemspecs Ltd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.