Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

How To Book France Appiontment - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Book France Appiontment (1585 Views)

Early Us Appiontment Booking At Your Convienience / How do i go about booking appiontment with italian embassy in Lagos / Appiontment In France Embbasy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Book France Appiontment by realcool: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2008
please can any body help me with how to book France embassy appointment.
Re: How To Book France Appiontment by igbonla(m): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2008
realcool:

please can any body help me with how to book France embassy appointment.

Contact nobody, all the info you need are online. You have access to the web for your post, so you can finish it up on your own before you start dumping money into the lagoon!

All the best!

On the other hand, you can call the embassy direct with your concerns about dates. I am out of naija and don't have the number here but Air France or any travel agent can get you the number.
Re: How To Book France Appiontment by realcool: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2008
thanks i need the number to call that is why i post this thread,can u help me with the number
Re: How To Book France Appiontment by realcool: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2008
hi

still waiting for any body that know the number to call to book appointment
Re: How To Book France Appiontment by realcool: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2008
pls somebody should help me with the number i have been searching i haavent seen it for over a month and booking on line is not working any more.
Re: How To Book France Appiontment by igbogolo: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ realcool

call 01 4626125. Its their customer services line.
Or you may also visit the embassy to enquire. I know some agents but they will always ask for money to assist with the booking so i think you should do the booking yourself.

Should you have any difficilties, feel free to comment.
Re: How To Book France Appiontment by realcool: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2008
OK i will try the number 2moro morning but the last time i visited their embassy the security guard was asking my friend to bring 20k.how that money is enough for the full holiday in France.it like people think say money easy more than 100 Eur.
Re: How To Book France Appiontment by realcool: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2008
i called the number and was told by air France that. if the ticket was bought from an agent they will not help me, point blank,that i have to purchase the ticket from them directly.so my question was that if they do not grant the visa can one get refund.

(1) (Reply)

Study In Slovakia / Job In Dubai / Another Ethiopian Plane Experience Difficulties After Takeoff In DR.Congo (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.