Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Kids Say The Darnest Things - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kids Say The Darnest Things (1438 Views)

When Your Wife Say The GAS Has Finished And You Have Not Been Paid Your Salary! / Incredible Things Kids Say! / Things Kids Say (gabby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids Say The Darnest Things by layi(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2005
If you have not seen these before, I think you might enjoy

Almost better than a cup of coffee to start your morning. If you need a
laugh , read through these Children's Science Exam Answers. These are
real answers given by children.

Q: Name the four seasons.
A: Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar.

Q: Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to
drink.
A: Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large
pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists.

Q: How is dew formed?
A: The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire.

Q: How can you delay milk turning sour?
A: Keep it in the cow.

Q: What causes the tides in the oceans?
A: The tides are a fight between the Earth and the Moon. All water
tends to flow towards the moon,
because there is no water on the moon, and nature hates a vacuum. I
forget where the sun joins in this fight.

Q: What are steroids?
A: Things for keeping carpets still on the stairs.

Q: What happens to your body as you age?
A: When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental.

Q: What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty?
A: He says good-bye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery.

Q: Name a major disease associated with cigarettes.
A: Premature death.

Q: What is artificial insemination?
A: When the farmer does it to the bull instead of the cow.

Q: How are the main parts of the body categorized? (e.g., abdomen.)
A: The body is consisted into three parts - the brainium, the borax and
the abdominal cavity.
The brainium contains the brain; the borax contains the heart and
lungs, and the abdominal
cavity contains the five bowels, A, E, I, O, and U.

Q: What is the fibula?
A: A small lie.

Q: What does "varicose" mean?
A: Nearby.

Q: Give the meaning of the term "Caesarean Section"
A: The Caesarean Section is a district in Rome.

Q: What does the word "benign" mean?'
A: Benign is what you will be after you be eight.
Re: Kids Say The Darnest Things by queen2(f): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2005
haaa, layi good one, its really funny, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Kids Say The Darnest Things by Latoya(f): 6:01am On Sep 12, 2005
wow where do u get this jokes from?
some of the answers from the kids are related to the correct answers
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kids Say The Darnest Things by hotangel2(f): 6:16am On Sep 12, 2005
it's so funny i forgot to laugh. I like it but, coming from layi, i was especting to laugh my ass off.. Nuh uh, my mouth is still tied up.
Re: Kids Say The Darnest Things by fabian(f): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2005
Very funny! We need a much better smiley for laughing hard! I really loved watching the programwhen it was on Local TV.
Ver funny!
Re: Kids Say The Darnest Things by WesleyanA(f): 5:00am On Sep 13, 2005
this is hilarious.
Re: Kids Say The Darnest Things by Bisanke(f): 7:57am On Feb 18, 2006
smileyLOL! Oh yeah they do. And it seems as if its the children all across the nation that says the darnest things. B cause once i watched this yoruba movie and this girl was sitting with her grandfather and then her grandfather's friend came over and she was just staring at him. Then he was like ah ah Bode why is your grandchild staring at me o? Did i do u harm? And she kept on looking then she finally said something she said "kilo seyin loju"(what happened 2 your face)? And then he said what do u mean whats wrong with my face its perfectly fine. Then she was like " e duro no se e ba kinniun ja ni ( hey wait did u fight lion?) Then he said fight lion ke iro o amo why do u ask? Then she said b cause of those scratches on your face. Then he said ah u kids of this generation u don't know nothin'. U c whats on my face its ila (tribal marks) it was given 2 me when i was a child in my village in case if i were 2 get lost that was the symbol 2 know which village i belonged 2. Then she said oh. And her grandfather said ah kids say the darnest things. smiley
Re: Kids Say The Darnest Things by Rhodalyn(f): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kids Say The Darnest Things by nikinash(f): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2006
Touching words from the mouth of babes.
What does Love mean?
A group of professional people posed this question to a group of 4 to 8 year-olds, "What does love mean?"
The answers they got were broader and deeper than anyone could have imagined.

See what you think:

"When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love." Rebecca- age 8

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth." Billy - age 4

"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other." Karl - age 5

"Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs." Chrissy - age 6

"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired." Terri - age 4

"Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK." Danny - age 7

"Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and you talk more. My Mommy and Daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss" Emily - age 8

"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen." Bobby - age 7 (Wow!)

"If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate," Nikka - age 6
(we need a few million more Nikka's on this planet)

"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday." Noelle - age 7

"Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well." Tommy - age 6

"During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore." Cindy - age 8

"My mommy loves me more than anybody . You don't see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night." Clare - age 6

"Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken." Elaine-age 5

"Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford." Chris - age 7

"Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day." Mary Ann - age 4

"I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones." Lauren - age 4

"When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you." (what an image) Karen - age 7

"Love is when Mommy sees Daddy on the toilet and she doesn't think it's gross." Mark - age 6

"You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget." Jessica - age 8

And the final one -- Author and lecturer Leo Buscaglia once talked about a contest he was asked to judge. The purpose of the contest was to find the most caring child. The winner was a four year old child whose next door neighbor was an elderly gentleman who had recently lost his wife. Upon seeing the man cry, the little boy went into the old gentleman's yard, climbed onto his lap, and just sat there. When his Mother asked what he had said to the neighbor, the little boy said, "Nothing, I just helped him cry"
Re: Kids Say The Darnest Things by Skintite(f): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2006
smiley smiley smiley actually, these kids know more about luv than must of adults
I think we shud pay more emphasis on to these little things.
Nice one.
Re: Kids Say The Darnest Things by micklplus(m): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2006
hullala ! this kids are just too much and simply out of this world.
at times, you just wish like you should be small again. you know its sweet to be a kid as you just do things the way it comes to your mind.
Gbam
Re: Kids Say The Darnest Things by Rolly: 5:08am On Jul 03, 2006
awww!!! so nice!!! cry cheesy
Re: Kids Say The Darnest Things by Mystique(f): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2006
Awww, so cute smiley
Re: Kids Say The Darnest Things by lilnaomi(f): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2006
i am so blown, dt i feel like avin a kid right nw. Gawd!!
Re: Kids Say The Darnest Things by tylesh(f): 1:09am On Mar 07, 2010
luv dis

(1) (Reply)

Employee Of The Year / Peter Rufai / Men Never Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.