Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

All The Money Is Here! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / All The Money Is Here! (543 Views)

How You Can Cash The Money You Earn From Fiverr From Nigeria / The Money Is In Your List! - Affiliate Marketing / I.f.a Nigeria Business Opportunity The Money Maker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All The Money Is Here! by doublev(m): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2008
Did you realize that you don't have to spend all the money you have before you can make fortune online or offline? If you believe what I just said read on, I have discovered that many people have spend so much money buying product online and seems not to get what they pay for, not any more! I am going to take that load off your shoulder by giving you this my 15 Minutes business pack that contain profitable offline and online business that you can start with zero capital. Here are what I have for anyone that is willing to start making money in the next 30 Minutes of getting this business pack.

1. 22 Business that you can Start doing with your GSM phone and make more than N200,000 monthly with zero capital.

2. Financial Fixed odds hand book. This book will take you from scratch and teach you how you can trade financial fixed odds profitably without leaving your home or having a personal computer. You can start it with $10 and make over $500 within one month.

3. How you can start a Printing Recharge Card business even if you dont have a computer of your own and start making over N60,000 to N100,00 monthly with a start up capital of less than N9,000.

4. I will also create a free blog/website for you and add google adsense that will be making you a minimum of $300 monthly without putting any effort at all.

5. With my years of experience in the Information and Communication tehnology I have been able to compile a Computer engineering training in a CD and it will teach you from scratch how to maintain computer system and make money with it too.

6. Group of company that trade forex for you and pay you right here in Nigeria you can start with even $10 and get huge return on investment weekly Plus my constant support until you can be on you own.

All these package, even if I have to offer it for N100,000 I am justified under heaven, but since I am considering those fact above, I will give it out to you close to free!! yes I mean it, I will not ask for much from you but whatever you can offer will be accepted. but you have to be considerate with your offer and all the package will be yours! yes you read it well, and if you don't make a dime withing one week of getting this package, request for the little you offer for this pack i will refund your money instantly. Remember that I am keeping this offer open till 21st Sept, If you miss this you have missed out so take action now by calling my phone number now to avoid rush. Note: Remember that I did not state any fee for this, you only offer what you can give and the whole packages will be all yours.Call me now on 08078282212 or 07037519831 and make a offer, if this whole thing am bragging on is not in any way working for anyone here, you can report me to the moderator of this forum.

This is to your success!!

Joshua Victor.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Stuff,make Big Profit,required Only E-mail Address,bank Acct+phone No. / International Job Opportunity / Start A Profitable Information Products Business And Make Money Stress Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.