Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,708 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (126865 Views)

Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) / Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2008
Who could this be? Surely not Tilda! Forgot her White Witch in Narnia. Lovely. And I take it back; the woman's beautiful in a porcelain-skinned,otherworldly kind of way.

Just saw some shitty piece where Jennifer Aniston 'breaks her silence' on how Jolie stole her husband. Manipulative, silly interview. Her marriage was over,she and Pitt were already separated and announced they were getting a divorce when he met Jolie. Now she's sniffling and acting injured.Pitt wanted Kids, she wanted a career, which isn't necessarily a bad thing,but it turns out Pitt is the old-fashioned family kind and got what he wanted in Jolie. But Aniston says,while Jolie is @$#%$^&!, she still cares 'very very deeply about Pitt.' I don't follow celebrity gossip,but her snivelling tone caught my attention. Let her lick her wounds instead of moving on with her life. Divorce happens. It's Hollywood. I'm on Jolie's side because they're both happy,are adopting like crazy and colour is no barrier, and she's Tomb Raider, my fav console game.

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by Gaminechic: 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2008
Abeg

That Maniston should go and sit down somewhere jo

its because shes been out of the spotlight she went to do this,

Shes not well.

Angelina is the better woman and this interview only proves it.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by vescucci(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2008
Who are the peeps saying Tilda ain't woman like. She screwed the bejeebus outta Leonardo in The Beach. That's some woman, I'd say. hehe. I love the chic o. I also do not remember seeing her in Vanilla Sky. The worst actress in the world almost spoilt that movie. Thank God for Cruz and Cruise
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2008
She's in Vanilla Sky. She worked with Lucid Dreams, I think. Unsettling movie.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by Gaminechic: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2008
Vesc! shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

Being Androgynous doesnt mean one isnt Feminine ooh!

Someone like Beyonce can neva pass for a Boy

Geddit!
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by spikedcylinder: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2008
Tilda is quite "interesting" looking isn't she? grin grin
Her personal life is weird too. She held a successful film festival sometime and the gate fee was a plate of cookies! She also lives with the father of her children although she's in a relationship with someone else. Colourful woman! grin

@ max

I thought I was the only one tired of seeing Aniston attaching her name to Brangelina all the damn time. That chapter is over and done with, she should move the hell on. Afterall, she too left Schwimmer to be with Pitt. undecided
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by spikedcylinder: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2008
vescucci:

Who are the peeps saying Tilda ain't woman like. She screwed the bejeebus out of Leonardo in The Beach. That's some woman, I'd say. hehe. I love the chic o. I also do not remember seeing her in Vanilla Sky. The worst actress in the world almost spoilt that movie. Thank God for Cruz and Cruise

Cameron Diaz? shocked grin grin
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2008
She used to date her FRIENDS co-star! I had no idea! If her movies weren't so hit or miss she'd have moved on,but she needs to be in the public eye and this seems to be the only thing she and her publicist can manage.Silly. And she was dating Vince Vaughn at the time too o.Is it me or does that guy rehash the same character in virtually every movie he appears in?

Tilda isn't going away any time soon,it seems. She's in a relationship with a 29 year old and people are arching their brows and saying Naughty Naughty,merely because the older person in the relationship happens to be a woman.Double standars are here to stay. Check her guys out.

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by KarmaMod(f): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2008
Her marriage was over,she and Pitt were already separated and announced they were getting a divorce when he met Jolie. Now she's sniffling and acting injured.Pitt wanted Kids, she wanted a career, which isn't necessarily a bad thing,but it turns out Pitt is the old-fashioned family kind and got what he wanted in Jolie.

Dont know why she's moaning. Dude wanted kids, she wanted a career. Would make sense if her "career" didnt consist of shitty movies.

Jolie, despite her brood is still working (decent movies) while that one is jumping from one dork to the other

Besides Brad, her taste in men is atrocious.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by iice(f): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2008
Mad_Max:

She's in Vanilla Sky. She worked with Lucid Dreams, I think. Unsettling movie.

Yeah i think so too, don't remember much of the movie. Found it boring even if the premise was fascinating.

Spikey, i think so too about Cate, she can be androgynous.
Am with gamine, i hope i come off androgynous. Not definite, just hope grin grin

KarmaMod:

don't know why she's moaning. Dude wanted kids, she wanted a career. Would make sense if her "career" didnt consist of shitty movies.

Jolie, despite her brood is still working (decent movies) while that one is jumping from one dork to the other

Besides Brad, her taste in men is atrocious.

rofl. chai grin grin
aswerigawd, don't know what people see in the 'man'
So bloody boring an actress. She was my worst friend, prone to water works like gimme a break already.
I laff tire for the interview, like warrahell? So angie can't even talk about how brad made her feel when she met him?
Wait doesn't she have a movie coming out soon? Hence the publicity stunt watever. She should thank her lucky stars for friends, or the money won't be rolling in.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by KarmaMod(f): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2008
Friends turned to complete CRAP when it started focusing on her aka the baby or what not

This is a show I was once very obsessed with. I even took an evening class for a morning class in college so it wouldnt intefere.

Season 6 abi 7, whichever she got pregnant, it turned to bullshit. Didnt help that "Chandler" got fat and lost his humor too

but yea if not for Friends she'd be homeless like the rest of LA's struggling 'actors"
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by spikedcylinder: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2008
She got pregnant in season 8.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by KarmaMod(f): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2008
Best season was when Chandler had that psychotic roommate grin
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by spikedcylinder: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2008
KarmaMod:

Best season was when Chandler had that psychotic roommate  grin

Lol! Eddie the fish guy. . . that was season 2.
His voice was so irritating and annoying. grin cheesy
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2008
iice you cannot seriously mean that! What do they see in Brad Pitt! If you've never seen Legends of the Fall, it's understandable. The guy is not only a woman magnet,he's a genuinely nice fella. I read someplace he has slept with every single leading lady in his movies. Every single one. They can't help themseves. If it you were a leading lady in one of his movies when he was single I bet you'd be singing a different tune.

Cameron Diaz the worst actress in the world? Hehe.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by vescucci(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2008
Way too much oestrogen up in this thread. I think I'm gonna run away and never come back. Y'all are either gonna rape me or turn me gay
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by iice(f): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2008
Max grin grin grin
I meant Jen not Brad.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by KarmaMod(f): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2008
Lol! Eddie the fish guy. . . that was season 2.
His voice was so irritating and annoying.

Lmao his voice abi his face

"I watch you while you sleep!"  grin grin
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by Gaminechic: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2008
Way too much oestrogen up in this thread. I think I'm going to run away and never come back. Y'all are either going to rape me or turn me gay

Funny, i was thinking the same thing too. undecided
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2008
Used to be obsessed in love like Leonardo Dicaprio lipsrsealed
[img]http://www.leonardodicaprio.com.ar/pictures/leonardo-dicaprio.jpg[/img]

Johnny Depp, this guy is amazing, great actor.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2008
@Vesc
Mary!
I'm imagining you gay and I'm tickled to bits. cheesy
You know gay and AC/DC guys are as masculine and foul-mouthed as their strictly straight brothers. Feel free to get as campy as you want.  grin

@ibkaye
Hmmm kiss
Nice taste in men.
Johnny Depp is already spoken for,though. He,er,belongs to iice.
You used to like DiCaprio? You don't like him anymore?
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by iice(f): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2008
Oh lawdy lawd grin grin grin " grin "
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2008
Mad_Max:

@ibkaye
Hmmm kiss
Nice taste in men.
Johnny Depp is already spoken for,though. He,er,belongs to iice.
You used to like DiCaprio? You don't like him anymore?
Hehehe, you no serious, abeg, iice is already married grin

Hmm, not that I don't like him, just don't pay as much attention to him as I used to smiley
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 11:13am On Nov 15, 2008
Sure she is.
To Johnny.
DiCaprio has a new movie out, he and Crowe. Body of Lies. First time those two would work together, I think. No wait. They were in this western together,with Sharon Stone and Gene Hackman. Can never get enough of the guy.Uber-talented,super-looking.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by vescucci(m): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2008
Y'all seem to the having a ball.

@Max, Like Mr. Freeman in Boondocks, "I happen to think a guy looks good with a ponytail but, uh uh, I'm not gay"

And I don't wanna be either!
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2008
Aww Vesc, I was kidding. smiley
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by KarmaMod(f): 2:47am On Nov 17, 2008
If Angelina is pregnant again, I will scream o! embarassed
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2008
What? Didn't the woman just give birth? You're an Angelina Jolie fan?
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by vescucci(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2008
I doubt Karma's anyone's fan grin
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by KarmaMod(f): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2008
vescucci:

I doubt Karma's anyone's fan grin

tongue

I am of those who have done good in their lives grin
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by vescucci(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2008
So, in other words, you're one of my many fans?
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by spikedcylinder: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2008
KarmaMod:

If Angelina is pregnant again, I will scream o! embarassed

Angelina is pregnant with triplets. Bite me! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.