Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Need Some Tip For A Surprise Birthday For My Husband 40th Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Some Tip For A Surprise Birthday For My Husband 40th Birthday (8153 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Some Tip For A Surprise Birthday For My Husband 40th Birthday by jummy73(f): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2008
Hi
l will expect advice on how i can give my husband a suprises birthday,though he says does not want party,but i feel he deserves more than that. is it better at home ,call few inner friends and prayer and thank God together ,or at a nice place which he will also be invited.what kind of gift will be okay from me and the kids. l want the birthday to be memorable even though very quiet.
Re: Need Some Tip For A Surprise Birthday For My Husband 40th Birthday by ssRhino: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2008
Depends on how much u plan to spend.
You could do much if yo have the fund, from picing him at his office with a limousine and taking him to a nice restaurant where there are close families and friends waiting, as for a gift, renew you love to him, and you could as well get him a nice hand chain so that each time he wear it, he will remember you and i am sure, he will hold it close to his heart.

OR.

Have a friend of his to pick him at the office.
Have the friend bring him to a dream restaurant of his that he has never been to, the friend cld tell him that they need to discuss some buz, meanwhile, you and clos families and friends would be waiting there, and you guy cld sing him the song and seal him with a kiss and present him what you can afford.

OR

You guys cld catch a fun ride in a nice helicopter and fly over lagos while u drinking some nice wine and yu tell him how much he means to you and give him the passionate nite afterwards.
And for a gift, if you have 6M Naira, i cld arrange you a nice hummer and impress him with that.

Anyhow, happy Birthday to him in advance and pls note that it is not what yu give him that matters, cos u sound like yu already gave him ur heart and no other gift cld outweighs that.
Re: Need Some Tip For A Surprise Birthday For My Husband 40th Birthday by SimiBrasil(f): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2008
Y can take my own idea

I made agreement with the pastor we the church we go togheter, before the cult I brought drinks and the cake (detail - the cake with his face, so chic)

So, everything normal, when was in the point of stop, the pastor said, now we will sing a special music , then he put on powerpoint/retroprojector, that stuffs that reflets in the wall , the letter of the music Happy Birthay to you and with something more I had wrote, the light was down, the cake come and everyone start singing to him

He told me that he will never forget that
Re: Need Some Tip For A Surprise Birthday For My Husband 40th Birthday by jummy73(f): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2008
@ $$Rhino

thanks for taking time out to share together,actually l quite agree with you ,especially yr last paagraph.
he means so much to me .a father,friend and husband.its going to be a sunday.but im thinking of somany thing.
picture,gift,sovenoirs to very few people that will be there. clothes, watches ,shoes will be an understament.

really i want to suprise him and a way to say thank you for the love and care over ten years in marriage.

give me idea
Re: Need Some Tip For A Surprise Birthday For My Husband 40th Birthday by ssRhino: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2008
jummy73:

@ $$Rhino

thanks for taking time out to share together,actually l quite agree with you ,especially yr last paagraph.
he means so much to me .a father,friend and husband.its going to be a sunday.but im thinking of somany thing.
picture,gift,sovenoirs to very few people that will be there. clothes, watches ,shoes will be an understament.

really i want to suprise him and a way to say thank you for the love and care over ten years in marriage.

give me idea

If you are close to your pastor, since you said would be on a sunday, you could cook something up with the kids and just make him feel special, after church, let one of the friends invite him for some juice while you ave arranged things at the restaurant that you will be taking him, and as soon as they get to th restaurant, depending on how close he is to his kids, let the kids go ot first cos remember he wont be expecting you to be there, and you come after the kids and y'all read him a poem of how special he is, however, if he doesnt like poem, find out what he love and give him.
As per the gift, you guys cld get him a nice 3 piece suit, let the kids present him with a nice dress shirt with the tie and you and the kids cld now present him with a nice shoe to go with it all.
Good luck.

i like the suggestion of the other guy, however, since he said he doesnt want a party, he might feel somehow at the church in the presence of everyone ad besides, you dont wanna make enemies all cos you showering your husband with love.
Enjoy your blessing with smartness.
Re: Need Some Tip For A Surprise Birthday For My Husband 40th Birthday by tpia: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife / Can A Man "RAPE" His Wife? / Am Undergraduate And Wanna Marry. Parents Say NO!! Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.