Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? (81185 Views)

How Do I Destroy A Stolen Phone / Get A Phone Number, Given The Imei Number: How Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by Payoyo(f): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2008
is anyone in the house know how one can destroy his stolen phone using the IMEI number? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by donjon: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2008
Call all the major GSM operators CC

MTN-181 or 180
ZAIN-111
GLO -121
u can include MTEL & ETISALAT if u like.

During each call, supply the cc representative with the IMEI number and other details like make & model and the day it was stolen.

Use ur sense when making the calls, cos they might not help you if u are rude or if they suspect dat u are not a member of their network.

When the deed is done, celebrate with 20 naira grass and feel the pleasure of being wicked

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by Destoto(m): 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2008
Please help
Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by pawn89(m): 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2008
@poster,
sorry your phone got missing. um na wa oo
Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by donjon: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2008
Offer suggestions!

He doesnt need ur pity.

@ least he is not begging for FBT

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by femzy(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2008
donjon:

@ least he is not begging for FBT

which one be that
Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by donjon: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2008
FBT-free browsing trick
Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by ngeri: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2010
the sim card is with me how i can destroy it
Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by onuze: 8:22am On May 31, 2012
my Nokia phone 1616-2 with IMEI:358634042359228 and ITEM:002N8c8 was stolen by unknow person.
Pls i want it to be destroyed
Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by smile4kenn(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2012
let bygones be bygones

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by lundyx(m): 1:11pm On May 31, 2012
God go make u bigger oo oh...
Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by greall1: 1:12pm On May 31, 2012
Na wa o,no science /technology in d house. Well may be they busy @ work
Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by Neoviper147: 1:15pm On May 31, 2012
No network providers have that service now in Nigeria. Its a special service but Etisalat is close to getting it.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by dan6019(m): 1:16pm On May 31, 2012
it is unfortunate this happened, please, when you buy another phone, get in touch with me, i have a software that enables you track your phone, retrieve your data, including all your contacts, remotely, after that, you destroy the data on the phone, also remotely, if you are keen about having the phone back, with the GPS in the software, the phone with a policeman accompanying you, will be gotten back. So you have lost nothing. Daniel - 08033259595, cxploitsltd@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by Booty4me: 1:18pm On May 31, 2012
Op Go and Buy A New Phone
Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by Xbox1: 1:27pm On May 31, 2012
Neoviper147: No network providers have that service now in Nigeria. Its a special service but Etisalat is close to getting it.
Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by megxo(m): 1:32pm On May 31, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
onuze: my Nokia phone 1616-2 with IMEI:358634042359228 and ITEM:002N8c8 was stolen by unknow person.
do u want it 2 make a BOOM sound or a really big bang>>>> grin

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by PurestBoy(m): 1:37pm On May 31, 2012
OP: Please stop disturbing us because of a N3,500 phone.
Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:44pm On May 31, 2012
you can ask the networks to block it

then it will be just a toy to the person who stole it
Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by ebamma(m): 1:45pm On May 31, 2012
i just bought dat fone from a tout right now.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by Kockane(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2012
Visit www.bokoharam.com, and give dem all the fone details, IMEI, brand, model, etc... Not only will d fone blow up, the thief sef go follow burn!

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by jawjaw1: 1:48pm On May 31, 2012
@OP I can only say 'kpele' to you.

We have been asking for this service in Nigeria for some years now but the network providers are obviously not interested in it even though it will benefit their customers.

They probably dont see any economic sense in it for their business and may just prefer that once you lose you phone you may come back to them to buy anoda one from their special offers.

If implemented it will definitely put and end to the lucrative bizness of stolen phones. Since with ur IMEI number your missing phone can be locked off all the networks and the person who buys it will find it useless.

Lets wait and pray that one of the Network providers takes the bull by the horn. Once one of them starts it, the others will be forced to follow.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by nagoma(m): 1:50pm On May 31, 2012
onuze: my Nokia phone 1616-2 with IMEI:358634042359228 and ITEM:002N8c8 was stolen by unknow person.

Destroyed 2 minutes ago. Did u hear the screen been crushed? Anything to put a smile on your face buddy!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 31, 2012
in a country where virtually everything and anything is and can be stolen i seriously do not understand why this service is not available in nigeria.

seriously, i wish i could block my phones that were stolen.

Ive toyed with the idea of calling my phone subscriber in the uk to block the phone.
unfortunately, on each occasion i've failed to follow this through as i do not have the IMEI number. Although, i do not know if it'll work.

Probably worth a try!
Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by brabus(m): 2:07pm On May 31, 2012
nagoma:

Destroyed 2 minutes ago. Did u hear the screen been crushed? Anything to put a smile on your face buddy!

I hear am.
Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by DECOtech(m): 2:08pm On May 31, 2012
dan6019: it is unfortunate this happened, please, when you buy another phone, get in touch with me, i have a software that enables you track your phone, retrieve your data, including all your contacts, remotely, after that, you destroy the data on the phone, also remotely, if you are keen about having the phone back, with the GPS in the software, the phone with a policeman accompanying you, will be gotten back. So you have lost nothing. Daniel - 08033259595, cxploitsltd@yahoo.com
how much does ur product cost?
decoent@yahoo.com

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by stolenstone: 2:13pm On May 31, 2012
@OP, omo if na play stop am joor! Seriously, N3500 phone and you are whinning on nairaland? Abeg next thread please...
Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by cardoso111(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2012
A friend blocked his stolen fone only to recover same a week aftere
Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by Vergil: 2:17pm On May 31, 2012
OMO IBO: in a country where virtually everything and anything is and can be stolen i seriously do not understand why this service is not available in nigeria.

seriously, i wish i could block my phones that were stolen.

Ive toyed with the idea of calling my phone subscriber in the uk to block the phone.
unfortunately, on each occasion i've failed to follow this through as i do not have the IMEI number. Although, i do not know if it'll work.

Probably worth a try!

Ooh! Soo waanted to try that. Don't have d IMEI number too. But hoping the network would have it, because they usually have details of the phone that connects to the networks. On contract anyway. Don't know abt payg
Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by Nasri100(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2012
The real owners took it.....why worry ur self #justsaying

1 Like

Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by dani1luv: 2:41pm On May 31, 2012
Kockane: Visit www.bokoharam.com, and give dem all the fone details, IMEI, brand, model, etc... Not only will d fone blow up, the thief sef go follow burn!
megxo: grin grin grin grin grin ;Ddo u want it 2 make a BOOM sound or a really big bang>>>> grin
[size=13pt]kpishikum!![/size] grin grin
Re: How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? by chyket(m): 2:42pm On May 31, 2012
I think most Nigerians don't know you can insure your phones with little or next to nothing.
When you do this with a reputable insurance Companies,your phones will be replaced when stolen.It has worked for me over the years and I encourage people to give it a trial.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it.... / How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root / Airtel Awoof-how To Get 1gb For #200 On Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.