Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,108 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

How Do You Describe A Perfume Who's Name You Do Not Know? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do You Describe A Perfume Who's Name You Do Not Know? (4195 Views)

Does Wearing A Perfume Make A Person Attractive And Irresistable? / Recommend A Perfume For Me! / The Best Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Describe A Perfume Who's Name You Do Not Know? by kheme(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2008
ok, imagine this, you're at a perfume shop and you need to buy a perfume; now HOW do you describe the perfume if you DON'T know the name
Re: How Do You Describe A Perfume Who's Name You Do Not Know? by mohawkchic(f): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2008
~Hmm okies . . i tried to imagine that suitation . . i couldnt !!! grin

~If you've seen the perfume before maybe you shoud try descibing the shape of the bottle/colour  undecided

~Is there a possibility you know the brand name of the perfume ?
Re: How Do You Describe A Perfume Who's Name You Do Not Know? by iice(f): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2008
Describe the bottle and the scent (smell)
Re: How Do You Describe A Perfume Who's Name You Do Not Know? by showbobo(m): 2:10am On Sep 21, 2008
iice:

Describe the bottle and the scent (smell)
That wont be easy and funny at all smiley smiley
Re: How Do You Describe A Perfume Who's Name You Do Not Know? by iice(f): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2008
Yeah but its a start undecided
Like is it fresh, crisp, sweet, musky, flowery
Is it strong, light, powdery blah blah
Re: How Do You Describe A Perfume Who's Name You Do Not Know? by velmaN(f): 8:49am On Apr 22, 2009
I was in this same dilemma a few weeks back. When I got to d store, I told one of the attendants dat I couldn't remember the name of d perfume but Beyonce did the advertisement last year (very funny). The attendant did not know what I was saying but someone else @ the branch store did remember it (cos she like the perfume too), turned out it was Armani diamonds. So I would say think of of something unique about the perfume and remember there is nothin as dumb answers. best of luck
Re: How Do You Describe A Perfume Who's Name You Do Not Know? by Epi: 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2009
I just found out that there is an Obama  (change) perfume, LOL grin grin.  Saw this at an African stand and couldn't stop laughing. see pics grin grin.  The dude was very nice to let me take the pics and sample it.

Re: How Do You Describe A Perfume Who's Name You Do Not Know? by mohawkchic(f): 4:01am On Apr 25, 2009
~ cheesy ~ Now that wouldnt be too hard to describe! grin
Re: How Do You Describe A Perfume Who's Name You Do Not Know? by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 27, 2009
1. How the bottle looks (I had one perfume with the bottle shaped like a goddess)

2. Color of the bottle

3. Shape/color of the spraying tip

4. Color of the liquid

5.Colors of the letters on the bottle

5. Style of the words on the bottle
Re: How Do You Describe A Perfume Who's Name You Do Not Know? by iice(f): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2009
Nice one
Re: How Do You Describe A Perfume Who's Name You Do Not Know? by perfumehouse: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
If u can tell me the colour of the bottle/packaging I can always narrow your search to the exact perfume

Future Tips

- Keep your empty bottles after use, if its not too much hassle
- Take note of the brand name of the perfume, at least
- keep a random pic on your phones (taken at point of purchase or just after), may seem extreme but always works
- Do a Google image search based on anything you can recall written on the bottle
- Finally, (This is for more experienced users) Search based on BASE, MIDDLE or TOP notes you can perceive eg. Tobacco, Jasmin, strawberry, floral, lemon etc.

If u require more assistance u can call Perfume House +234 8038992069

Cheers
Re: How Do You Describe A Perfume Who's Name You Do Not Know? by MjTeriaky: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
im looking for a perfume that in a blue Triangle bottle Written on it by white letters with black triangle cap

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Stop Bleaching: Black Don't Crack .(picture) / Who Rock It Better?peter Okoye (of P-square) Vs. His Son, Cameron / Dior Homme Intense... The Night Out Master Piece For Real MEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.